August Bank Holiday Bonanza Challenge

Wooohoooo well done lexie. You are doing well to still be getting fab losses. X x x

sarahaglover said:
Wooohoooo well done lexie. You are doing well to still be getting fab losses. X x x

Ah but in the last 4 weeks it's been 1 then a sts 2 then this 2.6. I think it's my exercise that does it to be honest x

I've found exercise doesn't necessarily make a difference on the scales for me but is really changing me shape & size! I'm not so concerned with the scales (well try not to be) as for me I'm slimming so I look better & feel happier about the way I look. If scales said 15st but I.was a size 12/14 is be happy lol

sarahaglover said:
I've found exercise doesn't necessarily make a difference on the scales for me but is really changing me shape & size! I'm not so concerned with the scales (well try not to be) as for me I'm slimming so I look better & feel happier about the way I look. If scales said 15st but I.was a size 12/14 is be happy lol

The scales could say anything they wanted if I was a size 12!!!!

Is it too late to join? I've just started on alli (till I get my prescription filled- burning a whole in my bag!) I would like to lose 20lbs by bank holiday (if not more!)

busybee_mummy said:
Is it too late to join? I've just started on alli (till I get my prescription filled- burning a whole in my bag!) I would like to lose 20lbs by bank holiday (if not more!)

Not too late at all, I'll add you when I'm on pc later. Welcome to the challenge x

4lbs off for me please. Thats over nearly two weeks though. :ashamed0005:
Still, every pound counts!

cant believe i have been away for a long weekend and have still managed to lose 2lb.

1.5 lbs off for me this week x

Deleted as I don't think I'm eligible as I'm on SW

Last edited:
Fab losses ladies x x x

pocket dragon said:
I am still doing this although i have been awol xxx i have had a gain but don't change my target as Im gonna work my ass off!!! X

Pleased to hear from you I was worrying. Post more it helps honestly x

Back