august challenge anyone?

hows everyone doing today? i made sw quiche for dinner it was gorgeous!! bacon to line my dish, 3 eggs, light soft cheese with garlic and herbs, peppers, onion, and 42g of low low cheese-it actually tasted like quiche aswell!! had it with lots of salad and home made coleslaw with a bit of light mayo, ive measured and synned everything and it worked out at 5 syns for what i put on my plate!! not bad!! it was the light soft cheese that was the most so im offto buy some quark for next time as its totally free. im also going to buy some fat free fromage frais for the coleslaw so that would make that free aswell. whats everyone else been eating today?

thought it would be a good idea to post one thing were proud of doing each day in regards to food, for example-going out to a cafe and choosing a syn free drink instead of the one you really wanted, or cooking a meal and substituting synful things you normally put in for low fat alternitives. it might just help keep us on track and give each other some good ideas-what do you think?

I use cottage cheese in my quiche! I dont like it normally but in quiche it's lovely!

another 100% day for me! (so far!! )

Hi guys, todays weigh in saw me loosing 3lb so im well on my to the 7lb august challenge

I'd like to join this as well. It will hopefully inspire me to be (relatively) good when I'm on holiday for a week in Ausgust!

Weigh in for me is on a Tuesday and currently I only do EE days.

Well done on the great loss this week Fairy :)

I've been 100% today :-D after 2 weeks + off plan I found it hard at work today felt so so hungry! Was someones bday and I did have some food but im syning it as about 8 syns and then tonight all im syning is some gravy and maybe a mini milk so will be around 15 syns I think.
Im really pleased with myself for getting back on track and im going to use this site to keep me on track too!!

Does anyone one do this alone? I dont go to class so rely on this site now.
Brought the new sw mag today from WH Smiths and got the free recipe book so will have a nose through it, its supposed to be £3.99 but comes up at £2.75 bargin!!!

Hope your all having good days :D x

Count me in. Was doing EE for 1st 3 weeks, then switched to green. Slow loser (averaging just over 1lb a week) so switched last week to original and hoping that the cut down on carbs will have results in tomorrows WI :fingerscrossed:. Would love to get into the sub-14s by end of August.

My Weight Chart:
>

Im doing it on my own as well Kerry2285 and aslo use this site as my motivation/butt kicking. To be honest, I never realy got much out of group in the past, I was always too nervouse to ask anything so would come away from group even more confused than when I went in. On hear, everyone is so helpfull and friendly and theres always someone only a click away who is more than willing to help. I dont think I would ever go back to another class again

Yes I know what you mean. I always felt like the odd one out and as I went alone and have little confidence I much prefer this site!

I find the more put into this site the more I get out of it :)

Oooh Sw mag with free recipe book!? Is the book anygood I went into Whsmith today and was thinking about getting the mag should have had a look!! :(

ellywelly said:
Oooh Sw mag with free recipe book!? Is the book anygood I went into Whsmith today and was thinking about getting the mag should have had a look!! :(

It's called simply summer, 50 fast, filling and fabulous recipes.

It looks ok, can't complain as it worked out as completely free! Grab a copy before it does go up to £3.99. It has a mix of all plans and 30 recipes ate syn free on one or all plans.

How about an Awesome August Challenge?

I know there is a thread already started about this- but i thought i'd start one so we can do a list like the July one (hope that's ok- it's just easier for me to follow, heehee)

Hope everyone is doing well so far this month, don't think i'll make my target so thought i'd aim a *little* smaller this time

If you're interested in joining moi, add your name to the list in alphabetical order- just so its easier to find your name if the list gets big :)

Lets make this an awesome august- woo!

Little Bubblez 10lb (0lb lost, 10lb to go)

I'm in hun x

Lily42uk 7lb (0lbs lost ~ 7lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 10lb (0lb lost, 10lb to go)

Woot! Howdy Lily- how are you doing today? :)

Woot! Howdy Lily- how are you doing today? :)

Not so good today, got an awfully upset tummy, grandkids were here the weekend and they just got over a bug...think they may have passed it onto Nanna lol...but I'm not knocking any lbs I may lose cos of it lol....How are you doing hun? xx

Not so good today, got an awfully upset tummy, grandkids were here the weekend and they just got over a bug...think they may have passed it onto Nanna lol...but I'm not knocking any lbs I may lose cos of it lol....How are you doing hun? xx

Ugg there really are some nasties going round at the moment- a friend of mine has a bug- and a few others are coming down with something- i seem to be dodging them at the moment *touch wood*

Hope you're feeling better real soon though! Soup is what you need- always makes me better anyways- ive got half a freezer full of SS soup if you want some lol

I'm not doing too bad- bit nervous about WI tomorrow- because i was really naughty during the weekend. been good today- but not really got back onto plan 100%, but tomorrow is a new week- and hope to get closer to my club 10 (its currently 4lb- but god knows what it'll be from tomorrow lol) by the end of the month :D x

Ugg there really are some nasties going round at the moment- a friend of mine has a bug- and a few others are coming down with something- i seem to be dodging them at the moment *touch wood*

Hope you're feeling better real soon though! Soup is what you need- always makes me better anyways- ive got half a freezer full of SS soup if you want some lol

I'm not doing too bad- bit nervous about WI tomorrow- because i was really naughty during the weekend. been good today- but not really got back onto plan 100%, but tomorrow is a new week- and hope to get closer to my club 10 (its currently 4lb- but god knows what it'll be from tomorrow lol) by the end of the month :D x

These bugs are a nightmare, my grandkids (I have 15 and another on the way, but only 3 stayed here the weekend, thought I best add that in case you thought I lived in a mansion lol), have always got something and guess who always get it :D
I have soup everyday and have done since I started on SW back in November, but not the speed soup...not tried that yet cos I am hooked on the chunky minestrone soup...I am a minestrone addict, I have to have my fix everyday lol
Gl with your club 10, 4lbs away seems like a 100lb when you're that close doesn't it...but you'll do it...stay focused and you'll get there...I have faith in you xx

Back