August Challenge now over. Only 115 days to Christmas now.

Haha. I've purposely not tracked today so I won't call today as 100%. I needed a day off from perfection ;)

Yesterday wasn't so great, but wasn't disastrous either in all fairness, and I think I'll discount today as well. But back on it tomorrow, I think I just wanted to get the last of the cravings out of the way before Monday, but generally it's been good, eating more salads and protein so I'm getting into the swing of it ^^

Ooooh! Sign me up for the challenge! Thanks for the heads up Minerva!

I am on Cambridge and have been struggling in my firt month to really embed myself in the groove - managed to lose 10 pounds but it should have been so much more by now....so....I am pulling my finger out and going to go for it now.

This challenege is just the thing I will need!!!

Will catch up on all the posts when I get bak from my weigh in =- but hello everyone in the meantime!

:)

Hi everyone I am on sw and really enjoying new foods and exercising using the gym and swimming. I have lost half a stone in 6 weeks with a total loss of 8 inches. Really want to loose more and really liked the idea of the award list someone added earlier. I have a week holiday in Aug but lots of walking and swimming and half board so shouldn't be a problem. Good luck everyone x

Welcome to 100%'ers @Blonde Logic ,:)

I have been good if i don't count the 5 chocolate covered Brazil nuts I ate. :) It could of been worse as there were 14 in the box. Son had three and OH is having the rest.
I really got to keep on track in August as I'm having an op within the next 18 weeks so need to be as fit and healthy as possible. I will be in hospital eating their food for 4 days. :-/

Only 2 more days to go until the challenge begins. Take the next two days to plan and plan some more so we all get 100%.:)

7/9 :)

I fell face first into the Belvita Biscuits and I had a mint cornetto. I didn't need it just wanted it.:rolleyes:

One day to go and I must plan my weeks food tomorrow and just buy what I need.:)

Well in a way it's hard to shake the mentality "It's not August yet, so I can still have this" ^^ I know I've been guilty of it too. I hope your planning goes well Mary! :)

I was back on track today, calories below 1000, so 100% day for me. :D Did not touch the cheese slices in the fridge, even though I wanted to :p

Haha @craftermary , to be fair, if it was white bread it would have been a different story! Luckily I'm not a massive chocolate or cheese lover, it's just bread that always gets me :D

I went to the Dr the other day and we got talking. I told him I think I have a candida overgrowth. He asked why I think that.So I told him if I eat bread or sweet things I can't stop at one. It's like something takes over me and I can't stop. He said he has the cure for that and gave me one tablet and wished me good luck. I haven't got it yet as it's a prescription drug so will cost me £8.40 for one tablet. He was dictating a letter to the ENT and told them I have been googling and think I have candida. I'm hoping he was only messing around and that will not be sent to them.

So the last day of the 9 before the 31 days of August begin! I've managed 8/9 if today is on course! Even the one off was potentially still on track dependant upon whether I look at it as a kcal day or a SW day but I'm having it as a day off. May as well be strict with myself!

Shopping done.:)
Bought some new light dumbells as well. I think my others are in the garage or in the attic. I can't be bothered to turn everything upside down to find them. That is one of my things to do over Aug while I am on holiday.

As well as being 100% food wise I'm going to do the squat challenge at same time. :)
https://www.minimins.com/threads/30-day-squat-challenge-starting-1st-aug.355449/

I am going to do a different one every month.:)

Squat challenge? I'm impressed. I'm thinking of getting a sit up bar. I already own a hula hoop. Maybe I'll do a 30 day hula hoop challenge. 20 mins a night for 30 days.

Ooh I like that idea so much I'm going to see if I can get anyone to join me. Let's have a 30 day "whatever" challenge. You just have to do it for 30 days. People can choose their intensity

I am with you on the hula hoop challenge. 20 mins seems very doable especially if you can split it into 5 or 10 minute slots. :)

Well, happy 1st August everyone :p let the challenge begin! I almost forgot and woke up thinking "one more day of normal won't hurt" .. so I might as well post here to remind myself :p

Back