August Challenge now over. Only 115 days to Christmas now.

Yay! Happy August :)

Ditto!! :) :)

1/31

1/31 a. Good day. :)

Id love to be able to do things like crochet and knit. I'm all thumbs though unfortunately and I also lack patience!

I'm on track for day 2 :) woo!

Hello my lovelies... I want to join in... it was a bit mad here last night and although I found the thread then I didn't have a chance to shout up :D

Many thanks to the lovely Mary for starting this.... it's perfect timing for me because I restarted my weight loss journey on 4th of July (my birthday) and have done 4 100% weeks of eating and for August have been planing to add in more regular exercise... so yay for this thread :D

So yesterday ..... 1/31 had a day out with hubby and walked for over 5 hours :D

Today I am going to sit down and plan in some exercise for the rest of the month.

Good luck everyone x

2/31. 45 minutes buggy buddies and 30 minute walk done

2/31 :)

Today looking good too.

I'm away Friday to Monday at center parcs and although I want to relax a bit I don't want to go crazy so I'm shifting the perimeters of a 100% day for me. If I get to the end of the day and think I've done well and haven't pigged out and have done enough walking then I'm taking that as on track. Then I'll get all strict when I get home again. Rather than over complicating it with types of food and weights etc etc. I'm hoping I have done this long enough now to have formed the good habits.

Does everyone think this sounds ok?

Morning all, I am so sorry I haven't been around, I got called into a new job last minute last week and have been learning ever since and my head is a shed!
All 100% here, lost 5lb last week, fingers crossed for this week.
I am in and out so trying to keep up with everyone :)

Back