August Challenge now over. Only 115 days to Christmas now.

5/31 ... not *completely* 100%, but I stuck to my dinner plan pretty rigidly - bought myself some food (calorie controlled meal) while everyone else had takeaway Indian and did not pick at extras (bar two poppadoms) - so it could have been worse! Had a bit of sloe gin and slimline tonic and my cake allowance. So it was below 2000 calories, so in a way, it went ok. :) Usually it would have been significantly higher and less controlled!

OH had some poppadoms last night and I just had to have one. o_O I was still 100% as I didn't binge on them.:)

Right I'm having 2 of my days off as 100% because I was good enough to claim them. The other two not so much so I'm not going to count them. So I'm at 6/31 as of today :)

7/31 :)

9/31:)

10/31 :)

12/31 100%

It's going to be a struggle today to not nose dive into the Belvita biscuits. I have woken up with a cold. I think the week away has caught up with me.:rolleyes: I will dose myself up with lemsip and not move off the sofa.:D

It's going to be a struggle today to not nose dive into the Belvita biscuits. I have woken up with a cold. I think the week away has caught up with me.:rolleyes: I will dose myself up with lemsip and not move off the sofa.:D

Sorry to hear that! Summer colds are the worst because the air is never fresh enough for me to feel better so I hope it's short lived for you! Lots of fluids!!

Back