August Challenge now over. Only 115 days to Christmas now.

I would like to join in the August challenge and be meticulous. I find SW so easy. It's made for someone with my psychology. I had a tough week last week but still lost 1lb. I've had a really good week and weigh in tomorrow. I had a dream I lost 5lbs!
I met an inspiring member yesterday in a shop. He has lost 11+ stone in the last 14 months!

Welcome to 100% ers.:)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the dream comes true.;)

Hi all, sorry manic weekend, well done @craftermary !!!! Going strong!
All 100% for me plus done loads of exercise.
I struggle more at the weekends being on a vlcd because the oh is always eating!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope everyone has had a great weekend :)

It was a hard morning as when we stopped for a cuppa there were biscuits and chocolate oranges. Well i don't eat chocolate but the biscuits were fruit shortcake ones. I sat there with my sausage thins I had made. So had those for breakfast and had porridge and fruit for lunch.

Another 100%

Four down six to go for the start of the 31 day challenge.

Hope everyone else is being good.:)

Count me in as well! I've been messing around so much for just over a month, losing and gaining the same water weight over and over. But I had my first 100% day yesterday - going to try to lose this water weight (yet again) before August 1st to start losing actual weight again :D

Welcome to 100% ers @Minerva , :)

So far today I am failing if I eat lunch.
Went to work for 5am and by 6am was eating my cornflakes which should of been for my 8am break.
8am break and I had two ginger nut biscuits then got home at 10.15 and ate a bowl of rice pops.
If I go without lunch and just have a banana this afternoon then dinner at 7pm it shouldn't be too much of a fail.

I'm only in work early this week so next week when we start being 100% then I should be into some sort of routine with food.:)

Another 100% day for me today, managed to skip breakfast and unintentionally forgot lunch, so was a low day, but I'm happy. ^^

Well done ladies :)

I am 100% too, started a new full time job today so may have to add some food into my plan as I felt woozy by the time I got home today

Well done @craftermary, even if it wasn't quite 100%, you are getting your mindset in the right place ready for the 1st! :D

Today looks good so far for me, I'm sure my family won't offer me anything naughty when I go visit them :p

100% day but not how I wanted it. Hospital this morning and they were running 90 mins late. So got there at 9.50 for 10am appointment and got home at 12.30.. It's only a 30 min drive.So haven't felt like eating today.

Count me in! The first couple of days is always the hardest (for me, anyway), so it's nice that I'll have a couple of days to get back into the swing of things before the challenge officially starts. I'm hoping to become a 100%-er. Haha!

Was a 100% day yesterday - though there were a couple of small biscuits - my sister gave them to me as a belated birthday present, so I gave her half the pack and we tried some (they were some special Japanese Oreo type thing). So it wasn't temptation as much curiosity :p I restrained myself from eating the rest of the biscuits when I got home too. Yay for the right frame of mind coming along...

Last edited:
I'm at 6/9 :) :)

Woo!

Well done girls. When the head is in the right place the rest is relatively easy! I have been 100% too for the last 3 days. I was always a Thursday weigher so jumped on the scales this morning and have lost 2lbs very pleased with that. Onwards and downwards!!!

Count me in! The first couple of days is always the hardest (for me, anyway), so it's nice that I'll have a couple of days to get back into the swing of things before the challenge officially starts. I'm hoping to become a 100%-er. Haha!

Welcome to the 100% ers. :)

Was a 100% day yesterday - though there were a couple of small biscuits - my sister gave them to me as a belated birthday present, so I gave her half the pack and we tried some (they were some special Japanese Oreo type thing). So it wasn't temptation as much curiosity :p I restrained myself from eating the rest of the biscuits when I got home too. Yay for the right frame of mind coming along...

Go you for not eating the whole packet. I would of failed there.:)

Well done girls. When the head is in the right place the rest is relatively easy! I have been 100% too for the last 3 days. I was always a Thursday weigher so jumped on the scales this morning and have lost 2lbs very pleased with that. Onwards and downwards!!!

Welcome to 100% ers Mere, :)

Well done on the 2lbs loss.

No wait, TODAY is 6/9

I've lost track??

Back