august start , Day 5 !!

Hiya all , just thought I would check in and let ya all know that I been for my weigh in tonight and Ive lost 11 POUND !!!!

I cant get over it , Im proper shocked but obviously over the moon , I know it does get less each week , but I just hope it doesnt sink too low , lol

But whoop whoop check me out 11 pound woohoo x

Hate to say it, but....Told ya!! :D

Week one is great, innit!! :)

Well done! Your hard work paid off well.

lol.....yeah it does feel pretty great and I know Im in ketosis but Im still gettin hunger pangs !! damn things :S

but heres hoping that the weight loss doesnt drop too low too quick !!

but thanx ladies xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

nearly a stone in ur fisrt week! welldone allymc xx

im exactly the same, everytime i feel a craving i just come on here to look at other peoples stories and chat and after 10 mins or so uv totally forgotten why i came on.
have you got any bars to try yet? xx

Ive already had a chilli con carna , which is ok , not overly keen , but got 7 packs so got eat em haha and Ive brought 2 bars , dont want too many of them , gonna have one for breakfast one day next week , already got planned wot Im eating and in wot order haha x

what bars did you get?
thats a shame your not keen on the chilli con carne, its my savoury fave. xx

Yay! What did we tell you? This is the most fab diet ever :D wish I'd done it years ago! Keep up the good work!

Get you Ally, fantastic first week result.
What a start. Well done.

I know I can hardly believe it myself ! well chuffed but I am worried about the hunger so I really hope your right x

But thank you all for your support , gonna need it all the way through this I think , lol !

Ally, don't forget that by now most of that hunger is emotional, like breaking a bad habit you still miss it.

yeah I know linda , but how can they be emotional when they are actual hunger pangs , as in physical stomach rumbling !

Im not thinking about food and I aint actually missing food , so it does make me wonder !

my llc told me that when you start ll you will hear your tummy rumble more because there is so little food in your stomach you can hear it pass through your body. my classes were hilarious as all our stomachs would be rumbling and none of us were hungry lol xx

My tummy never stopped making noises, especially at night and sometimes the smell of food would set it off. All I would do was think that I am in ketosis so I don't need it. Does'nt stop you wanting it though. So I guess thats where we have to be strong.

You are doing so well, remember that in just a few weeks there will be other new people on here asking you about your experiences and how you managed to stay strong.

You will be fine! :D

Well done Allymc x:clap:

Thank you everyone , you really are helping to lift my spirits !!!

I can cope with my stomach rumbling , all I keep thinking is " I want to be thinner , more than I need to eat!" and it seems to be helping

Finally checked my ketones and IM IN KETOSIS ! weird thought that your body is burning away the fat even just sitting on the sofa , or even just gett out of bed , weird but GOOD !!

Like ya say Its only a few weeks compared to the way ya gonna feel in the end , not like we all starving ourselves for the rest of our lives , so I know I can do it !

Thank you everyone :):) whoop whoop WE WILL DO IT !!!

It's much easier from now on Ally. When you're stomach growls, give it some (MORE!) water, that usually helps me, also telling myself that I can't actually be hungry! Keep it up :D x

"I may WANT that but I don't actually NEED it" that's what I keep telling myself!

Back