august start , Day 5 !!

Good luck carrie !!!!

Work is actually testing me ALOT , really really struggled yesterday , workmates are actually winding me up , but hoping they just gettin it out of there system , I had to just go out for a coffee and a fag last night at work while everyone sat down to there tea :( !

oh I know all about that Ally - some arsehole at work actually waved a full box of Krispy Kremes under my nose the other night - took all my strength not to punch is lights out - tosser!

I konw what you mean Flexi. I didn't do bars at all. Far too tempting for my will power I'm afraid.

well guys i lost 2lb.... i must say im quite p***ed off!! i feel i couldve done that at ww. according to my wii fit it was 4lb and according to the scales at work it was 4lb???

i did weigh myself on the other scales first thing and as we were so busy 2day ive only managed half a litre of water, could this have affected it??

im sitting on here while the family are eating pizza and in thinking whats the point? it smells sooooooo good. my willpower is strong though, its gona be water water water all day everyday till next tues.

has anyone noticed the difference on the scales if theyve had a poor water consumption week? i know the motto is the more you drink the more you shrink but is this really true?

hope you are all doing well xx

Know how you feel Carrie I only lost 2lb this week - that's two weeks in a row - so ****ing angry - that should have been half a stone off not 2 sodding pounds - was really thinking 'why bother' gonna keep plodding on though - drink more water and hope to get my just reward come Sunday weigh in :)

Don't get despondent girls - all those 2lbs add up. You wouldn't have lost the total you have on WW would you?
The water Carrie. It isn't quite the more you drink the more you shrink, but if you don't drink enough it certainly slows down the weightloss. When I started LL the recommended daily water intake was 4litres plus teas and coffees, little and often. That really worked with me.
Half way through my abstinence they reduced the recommended amount, really due to some bad publiucity I think. I tried it, but my weightloss slowed right down. When I went back up to 4 litres a day I definitely lost more quickly, partly because it helps in the toilet department I think.
Stick with it ladies. You are doing so well.

Thanks SB helpful as ever - I've only been drinking 3 litres recently so will definitely up it to 4 which is easily attainable whilst I'm at work as I do 12 hour shifts - lets hope we both get a good result this week Carrie :D

I love reading everyones posts , keeps me motivated ,Its my weigh in tonight , a day early as working late tomorrow so cant go !!

Wish me luck ladies !!

Hi Allymc, firstly well done on your first weeks loss - fab! Hope you have a great weigh in tonight honey :) x

Well I lost 5llb this week ladies , I have got to admit I was a little bit gutted , was hoping for 7llb , sooooo Ive cut out the bars again to see if it makes any difference , but I should not be gutted really as its 1 stone 2lb in 2 weeks , so all in all not bad really !!!

Must admit though ladies , I dont knwo how much longer Im going to actually be able to do this diet :( work is killing me and I dont knwo if I want to not eat for god knows how many weeks :( shouldnt be having these thoughts but I cant help it

ally well done you, thats a great loss in 2 weeks! you've done so well would be shame to quit now :)

I am trying my hardest , mayeb Im not properly in the zone now !

I have happy about my loss , been thinking about it more and I should be proud of myself x

Just saw your recent post - we crossed - so glad you are least feeling more happy about your loss. I cant think of any diet you would get those fantastic results on, but a VLCD.

To lose your 70 pounds would mean only 5 months/20 weeks, roughly, and you have already done two.

Or, you could do WW, or the like, maybe get a pound or two a week, and take 35 weeks if you are lucky and don;t have any wobbles along the way...... ;)

Try and start thinking that it is only food, and it is only temporary....its not forever. :)

Anyway, I know which one of the options I would choose! The quicker it is gone, the better. :)

Ally, stick with it girl. I have been forced to come off of LL and I am gutted about it. And the worse thing is that before I had to come off it I slipped up and ate because I missed food so much. And now I have to eat it's not all you think it is and should be. I want my weight gone and when I can get back LL I will.
You can do it Ally just remember this is not forever.
14lbs in 2 weeks is fab, I never managed that in three months on WW! ;)

I know , and I am gonna stick at it for aslong as I can !

It says I have 70 more pound to loose , but I dont actually think I want to loose that much , I love to be curvy just not as curvy as I am now , lol

I am a size 22 and want to be a 16 so thats 3 dress sizes , Im 5'10 and I have got a big body frame so I think I would look smoking at a size 16 , soooooo Im hoping by the end of nov I will be there ?!?!

3 months 3 dress sizes so fingers crossed I can do it x

Back