august start , Day 5 !!

you can do it Ally! I would have quit by now had it not been for A - this site B - I keep telling myself every day "its not for ever its not for ever" I was only talking to someone last night and its all or nothing for me so I will do RTM (route to management) aswell , if Im happy with my loss by end of foundation I will then go over to RTM (have to see if happy first) so i will be finished LL for good come 14th January 2011 - roll on xmas day im looking forward to my dinner already lol its not long really, in a way I wish we were in November / december - god i get so excited at the thought of wondering what size I will be come November / Dec

I wore a butterfly (debenhams designer) top to work yesterday have had it quite a few years (but was too fat for it) its so pretty and just couldnt throw it away, its a 16 and a small 16 at that more like 14! if anything its a little too big I spent most of the day pulling it up as was too big! now that feeling is just wonderful for me......and you wait until all your compliments start from friends / family thats gives you even more determination! xx

yeah I know exactly wot ya mean , I aint got to the clothes too big stage yet , but I cant wait to get there !

Heres hoping that I can drop 3 sizes in 3 months !!!

really put your mind to it and you will be chuffed with yourself....wait and see, and trust me it wont be long til you get to that stage Ally :)

nice one Ally! xx

oh guys im really needing some words of motivation here, i know i shouldnt but im weighing myself every morning on my wii, since tues it has been EXACTLY the same! no gain, no loss exactly the same! wtf???? how is this possible i have been sticking to it 100% fair enough i could drink more water but surely at 530 cals per day after four days i shouldve lost something?? i only had 3 foodpacks yesterday but im still the same!! never mind hair falling out, im ripping mine out!
has it stopped working? have i damaged my metabolism so badly with my stop n start approach to getting back in abstinance?
im really contemplating coming off.....

HELP HELP HELP

Hi Carrie :) Sorry you are stressing at the moment.

First, I would really encourage you to stop weighing everyday. You have already said you shouldn;t yet you continue to do so. ANd a Wii scale, is not REALLY a scale. It can be a hard habit to break, but it really is necessary.

The diet will not stop working. Your metabolsim will not be broken by a few wobbles. It is jut your body doing what it needs to do to cope with the DRASTICALLY low amount of calories we are on when we are on this diet. It is working very hard, and like all living thing, when you work hard, you need to stop for a minute or two and take a break.

Don't be discouraged, as you said you are following 100%, so there is no way the diet will not work.

There will always be low weeks for anyone doing this. During my 10 months of 100% abstinance, there were more then a few weeks where I only lost ounces. Not even half a pound! But I knew it was not a fault, just my body doing what it needed to get me through.

Stick with it....you know it works better then any conventional diet. Or quicker, that is.

Hang tough....you will get through this little plateau, if it really is a plateau - and when you weigh weekly on proper scales, you should see the real result. And even if it is a week you have no loss - that is no reason to throw in the towel, is it? :)

Patience is a virtue -you will get past this. :)

x

Carrie keep your chin up hunni , keep at it and the results will follow Im sure ! we will keep each other motivated and we will get through it and come out the other end with BIG smiles all round x

Carrie I was weighing myself every single day on the wii. It got to the stage where it set my mood for the day. I could go for 5 or 6 days and my weight wouldnt move - and I just wanted to go back and crawl into bed and not move. I stopped doing it tho just a couple of weeks ago because it was getting me sooooooo down and have to say really gettin the benefits of it. My moods are alot more stable now and im not as panicky anymore. Just follow the plan 100% and it works hun x

thanks guys, i know it works its just it can be soooooooooo frustrating. think im totally dehydrated tho, i tested my ketones this morning and it was 4+.... not good.

i have drank 3 litres so far and im feeling better.

thanks for you support, im still here and determined xx

woohoo carrie thats the way to think !

Im now on day 18 !! Im already shocked with myself lol , didnt realise I had this much willpower , but Im proud of myself and I intend to keep going for aslong as I can , If it means not doing the total foundation then so be it , as Ive already achieved so much for myself by knowing I have the will power and I can do ANYTHING I put my mind too !!!

WELL DONE YOU ALLY!
Carrie hows it going honey?

i weighed myself this morning....... and i had lost 2lbs!!! yay!
i drank 4ltrs of water yesterday so am on the up or should i say low? hehe.
my oh has hidden the scales now tho so i dont get sucked in2 that again.
how u been doing? xx

well done on your oh.....

yeah im ok thanks, met friends on saturday and they all had lunch, i had tom & basil soup of the menu rather than any food etc have to say it was the nicest soup ive had in last 5 weeks lol

i get measurements taken this week cant wait to see what ive lost since started LL will be interetsting , glad your doing ok now xx

if tour trousers are anything to go by, the inches are falling off you!!

my actual weigh in is 2moro guys, im heading staright from work so ill get on here quite late.

fingers crossed
DAY 19 DONE! xx

Good luck for tomorrow Carrie.

got my fingers crossed for you carrie xx

I feel your pain - had a 2lb loss 3 weeks in a row and trying not to lose the plot :(

Back