Total Solution August starters?

Aww hiya katt! Take it day by day hun, it will drive u insane else!

Today has been okay. Hungry now though :( i really do not like the bars, the choc shake tastes almost of chocolate, the strawberry one is nasty just tastes like coffee mate. The vanilla made a fab latte and i've not had the banana yet.

I couldn't fall asleep again until 7AM and then slept off and on til about 2 pm. I am working from home lately so at least I have the luxury of doing this for a few days, tho I am back to work tomorrow. :/ Feeling a little spacey but I think I just need to drink more water. Also feeling SUPER motivated! Halving the packs and doing 6 mini meals a day really helps a lot. Like just now I had half a vanilla shake but am still hungry, so i have the luxury of making half a soup. Love it. :)

The Choc/Orange bars are awful lol but the other one was ok - I have a very slight headache today but just trying to drink more water :) and not think about food lol :)

hi all ive started today! bumper pack arrived @ 11.30 so i have had 2 shakes and looking forward to a evening meal of orange bar :(. really struggling with the water tho......just goes straight thro lol look forward to sharing our weight loss x

Aww hiya katt! Take it day by day hun, it will drive u insane else!

Today has been okay. Hungry now though :( i really do not like the bars, the choc shake tastes almost of chocolate, the strawberry one is nasty just tastes like coffee mate. The vanilla made a fab latte and i've not had the banana yet.

[hiya i had the banana shake earlier and tastes nothing like banana. really struggled with it....yuk]

Hi kaz & welcome.
If u dont like the exante bars try the other ones like the biggest loser bars or even tesco & asda ones. There much nicer :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Kaz :) I am with you on the water - think you lose weight by running to the loo every few minutes lol

Hey,
Can i join you please? I start tomorrow as unfortunatly my packs didn't arrive until 5.30pm today. My goal is to loose 5 stone.

Hope your all doing good!:D

Hiya dc welcome and good luck!! Your all doin fab keep up the good work xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hi DC I want to lose 5 stone too - seems a lot right now but we can do it :)

Yes it does seen like so much to loose but I'm going to take it a stone at a time. We've just got to stay focused!

Thankyou for the warm welcome. !

hiya dc :), welcome!

yep whoever said about the biggest loser bars, u are def right there, i find these take very vitaminy. the banana i just tried, and it's like that stuff u get from the doctors to stop diahrea! i have soups on the way too to try, i bought 3 different things of bullion today as i neeeded something savoury. that was quite nice actually!

Evening all.

Received the bumper pack today around lunchtime. So I have started halfway through today. Just had a banana milkshake for dinner (that sounds really weird at the moment!) and wasn't over keen on the taste. Didn't really taste of banana to start with! Also I made it with more water (being greedy!) so was wondering if this affected the taste? I can see that people have suggested adding sweetener which I may try. Is any sweetener allowed?
Also bought some Dr Pepper Zero to try and take the edge off any cravings that will no doubt come my way.

I am looking forward to trying the soups, hoping they have a bit more flavour than the shakes!

Plan to have a bar for breakfast, shake for lunch and a soup for dinner. What's everyone else doing?

Hope things are going well for everyone here. Can't wait to read how well you have all done come weigh in day.

:)

I think if you are doing Total Solution, the shakes will start to have more flavour. When I was doing WS, the shakes tasted very bland. Now that I have been eating zero food, the shakes taste extremely sweet to me, and the soups much more salty/savoury. I am at the end of my 2nd day so far. I also have a heightened sense of smell, so maybe my tastebuds are more sensitive as well.

I know i haven't had all my packs today, but now I can't remember how many half-packs I -have- had! I think I need to start writing this down, or else I may end up not getting my full 3 packs a day. I think I am only up to a total of 2 packs and it's already 9:15 in the evening.

Hi everyone.. I have just finished my 2nd day and things have gone well for me so far even though I have the kids off school and have to cook and prepare their meals for them! I just couldn't wait until September, I needed to start ASAP.

At lunch time I noticed I had that familiar horrible metalic taste in my mouth so I tested myself and am in ketosis already. A positive side effect though is that I am feeling really cold which is also a huge relief as it was so hot and muggy last night I found it difficult to sleep.

2 days now at 100%, just another 98 to go to complete my chart!

I had 4 things yesterday as I didn't think I could do 600 cals a day lol. Does being tall count as I am 5ft 11" lol lol anyway so far today I have managed on just a soup, shake and bar and I do feel hungry but as it is late I am thinking maybe I should just ignore the hunger and go with it! Hubby got me two bottles of coke zero but not had any yet, worried it will give me sugar cravings or make me feel like eating more - but I am finding water dull and can't stand black tea or coffee, think I may try the shakes with coffee as a lot of ppl on here have suggested! I did need to take a painkiller as my head started to get worse as the day went on :( Good luck to everyone :)

Hi Katt, you will feel better once you are in Ketosis. Fizzy drinks can help you feel fuller. I also have a cup of tea as it fills me up and the warming sensation in my tummy makes me feel like I have eaten a meal. Have you tried peppermint tea? You will find that your tastes will change. I gradually weaned myself off milk in my tea, now I dont mind black tea at all.

Good luck and keep going!

I will keep going, I have to get this weight off for good, sick of feeling fat all the time ;) I will try again with black tea in a day or two - I do love my tea lol

You'll do it Katt.

How do people make the shake hot? Do you just add the sachet to hot water? Or to cold water and then microwave it? Liking the sound of a Vanilla coffee one. Hoping it will remind me of a certain famous coffee shop!

Evening all, was truly knackered then my pain in the arse bloke woke me up :( if i were to need a new t shirt it would read 'here sits little miss ray of f'ing sunshine!' i have Been in
A vile mood since he woke me. A day out with the kids, pushing the tank with the boys in actually proper did wipe me out! Head has been proper woolly today. Anyone else find that?

Back