Total Solution August starters?

I just cracked and made a coffee/vanilla thing lol - I just put the shake and a tea spoon of coffee in a pan, boiled the kettle and poored in a large cup of hot water and mixed with an electric whisk - it is not bad but doesn't feel like 'food' so not sure if it helping lol

'here sits little miss ray of f'ing sunshine!'
Lol, I could get one of those T Shirts too!

Yes, head feeling a bit odd. Almost like I'm a bit spaced out. Have the beginnings of a headache so probably take some paracetomol and jump into bed. Usually read a book for a bit but not sure I will be able to concentrate!

Sounds yummy Katt. Going to try that tomorrow for lunch. Isn't it funny when you look forward to a diet shake!

I have a huge mug, make the vanilla with a little cold water, add 3 spoons of coffee and fill. Omg it was the best. But no packs till the morning now. Still hungry, chewing a foot sounds like a plan!

chewing a foot sounds like a plan!
Hope it is clean! ;)

Maybe try drinking some more water?

That's it thinner me (i like that, i'm talking to the inner me i have shut up with pie for so long!) i feel like i have the start of a headache but it's not really turned into one. My tweenage daughters have def taken their toll today, they are like a tag team of pita today. Love em but they have grated more than usual. Then the other half decided to pull a bag of something yummy out which wound me up then he asked what time we were going out for breakfast. Men. Hufffff!

Men are funny creatures sometimes! My husband rolled his eyes when he saw what was in the big box that arrived today! Nothing like being supportive!

Found my patience hasn't been good today too. My daughter, love her, trying to be helpful and supportive got out an exercise DVD. Last thing I wanted to do really, just in from work and a funny head. But bless her for wanting to help Mum shift the Lbs!

Oh indeed! Doesn't help that he is all of 9 st when wet, and says 'honestly i don't care what size u are!' till i dropped 6 st and he tells me i was a heffer! Git.

My girls are at that age i think. Where they love nothing nore than to push every single boundary. And they have it down to a fine art

Yeah, you guys talking about how your husbands aren't helping reminds me of mine. After having the FOURTH huge go at him yesterday about how I am on a diet, and not to make dinner plans or offer me food, he comes home today and the first thing he does is pull out a bag of chocolates and ask if I want any. I was furious. I yelled at him 'are you f'ing serious?????' and he laughed, like it was funny. We'll see how long he laughs when I am much fitter than he is and it starts to show. Bwahahahahaha.

Yep, sounds like the laxative next to me! I say laxative coz he is truly annoying the ***** out of me! Love him to bits i really do, but sometimes i could throttle him! he's supportive when he wants to be. Like primark pants!

LOL my hubby is one of those annoying people who can eat anything and weigh nothing!!! Bless him though he has been eating in another room and doing all his own cooking :) which is a bloody good job because he would get nothing from me lol - I was meant to be doing this with mum, but she couldn't stand the taste so I get her bumper pack too :) Oh and the vanilla/coffee made me feel ill so think I ill try again but in the mornings!

Hang on in there guys your all doing amazingly well!! Happy day 3! xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Ahhh day 3 :) today's packs are going in coffee's and i'm slowly eating a bl bar thru the day. And water, water, water! Slept like a baby in the end woke up weighed now for my mega coffee hit! ;)

Morning all,

Hope you are all having a good day so far. Slept like a log last night which is the first time in months. Still feel really tired so I am waiting for that burst of energy that is supposedly on its way!

Just had a chocolate orange bar for breakfast and really enjoyed it. Quite filling too. Don't think I am going to struggle with the bars! Soup tonight and that could be a struggle! :asskick: Nope, positive head on.....it will be delish!

Going to have a hot vanilla coffee for lunch. Looking forward to that. Also had a tea with no milk for the first time ever, and it was surprisingly quite nice. Why have I never tried that before?!

Bought a shaker off ebay to take with me on my travels for work but it has arrived with a great big hole in it! Not much good to me!

Is anyone else planning on treating themselves when they hit certain milestones? And if so what have you got in mind?

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine, it is beautiful here :D

So far today I've had a chocolate shake which was ok and now I'm on to a choc orange bar which is ok to.

Hope everyone's day is going ok! Keep at it!!

D x

Afternoon all!
So Day 3 - fell asleep in front of the tv last night for only the 2nd time in my life and could easily go a nap just now! Doesn't help that I'm waking up about 3 or 4 times a night to go wee!

Had the chocolate shake this morning and found it to be ok, slight aftertaste but I find they all have that. Only the vanilla to try but not expecting much from what I've read - don't drink coffee wither so I can't even perk it up with that. Been ok with both flavours of bar and like the fact it gives us something to chew. As for the soups, I liked the Tomato & Basil but the mushroom was a bit too creamy and not mushroomy enough but a bit of black pepper definately improved it.

I'm trying to get into the habit of having a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch (saves having to take a shaker or anything to work) and soup for dinner and bought a shaker from Boots which seems to work very well.

Was a bit groggy for the first two days but now just tired and have a blinding headache so trying to keep loads of water on the go and trying to keep busy.

I've been lucky that my boyfriend has been very understanding so far and keeps asking if him having dinner next to me is going to bother me etc and thankfully he doesn't have a sweet tooth so there's never sweets or chocolate in the house anyway.

Think I might have a sneaky weigh of myself tomorrow morning as
that'll be me about halfway through the week! :)

Hello all, well so far I have had a banana shake and for the first time the shake actually tasted sweet, so maybe my tastes are changing? I usually have a bar in the day but I am going to have a soup instead and try making the bar last all night lol I do feel a lot better today as in I am not so hungry and my head is better but the rest of my body feels as if I have been in a fight :( so I hope it soon improves! Hope you all have a great day!

Well so far today i have walked wifth my 1 yr old in his sling on my back to town, watched a film at the odeon, walked some more, he went and took the girls to a well known fast food place so i rebeled, when to the animal shop and bought me a new dress....

And a matching wallet! :D going swimming this afternoon, am i right in thinking i may need an extra pack? If i do so? I had half this morning, 1/3 bl bar, just got in had rest of vanilla pack, 2/3bl bar and am happy now. So the remaining 1 later might be good? Don't think i want to add one if i can help it

Well I've took the plunge and ordered my first lot of Exante.

I ordered after 1pm so it should be here on Friday if I've read correctly.

I'll be dying to start straight away but since I'm working an 11.5 hour shift on Saturday it might be a good idea to put it off until Sunday. It's not hard work and I'll be sitting on my bum all day (hence the weight gain in the first place) but if I'm going to be hungry and miserable I maybe more comfortable at home.

The thing I'm worried about the most is going without my cups of tea as I tend to drink a lot of it at work (I don't like it without milk). I'm determined to give it a good go though as I've read such good things about it.

I was in asda earlier and remembered reading that some people had the biggest loser bars occasionally so I thought I'd give one a go. Yum gorgeous, I hope Exante ones are as nice.

I miss my tea the most lol sick of water but at least it is summer - think it would be harder in the cold winter months! Making the shakes hot helps with the lack of tea but I am going to try balck tea again in a few days and see if my taste has changed enough to like it - not keen on any of the other types of tea :( Good luck on your diet!

happy day 3!! I was so hungry last night that I consoled myself browsing cookbooks on Amazon for about 2 hours. LOL. I was having little twinges in my legs that were keeping me awake (dehydration maybe?) so i drank a lot of water. Finally fell asleep around 7AM, only to be awakened at 8:00 by screaming neighbor's kids. I really despise the little monsters. :( They do this to me every morning. So I am running on about 4 1/2 hours sleep today.

I sneaked a peek at the scale like the naughty person that I am, and I haven't lost anything in 3 days. So we'll see what the weigh-in brings in a few days. My fingers look less bloated... strange thing to notice, but I have hated my hands since I gained weight. So maybe I have lost some retained water.

There are no ASDAs or Tesco near me, that I can get to on public transport without a lot of hassle. So i ordered some biggest loser bars online instead. with postage it worked out to about 1.50 each which isn't really too bad. I got 10 altogether to see if i like them. the exante bars are too expensive, even tho I like the toffee raisin.

This heat is not helping things!! Anyone else feel like they're living in an oven today??

Back