Total Solution August starters?

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
Okay so a little early, but getting geared up for august on exante. Anyone with me? ( awww go on, can't be billy no mates!)lol

Starting weight here of 12st 9lbs. Hopeful target of between 9 1/2 and 10st.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Hi ya

OH and u are starting on Saturday so we will technically be August starters. Have done LL CD before First time with LL I list all my weight then with stress I didn't maintain my lessons learned so it piled on again

I am so sick of being the fattest person in the room and having to second guess myself and having horrid comments said to me. We are both 6ft tall and we opted for 4 packs a day. I am hoping that with the slight increase I won't feel so I'll like I did on LL

Looking forward to wearing lovely shirts and suits, as well as my gorgeous dress for Christmas. BRING IT ON!!!!!! lol!!!

I know I will need support in looking at the positive as I always give myself a hard time and think I can always do better.

Hope people join us. Together we can be slim jims xxx

Hiya Rachieb! I start officially on monday the 1st my brain will work better with a 1st start date i think. I've dropped 6 st already on sw but i want 3 more gone and have been stuck at my current weight for 3 months :( i started out at a size 22 ish which for my frame (i am 5'9) just felt like i was carrying a ton. My skeleton just ached all the time and my knees and hips suffered the worst. It's taking a while for my brain to catch up with my body, i wear about a 12-14 now but i still see a much larger person :-/ hoping to really educate myself on food whilst bypassing it in the hopes of maintaining well after. Good luck to you too, can see lots of grumbles coming after this weekend!lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Oh wow!!! Congrats on your weight loss so far. I am ready to lose weight as I hate being so fat. I am a size 22 and 6ft so I feeling like giant haystacks!!!!!! I am just worried about feeling as I'll as I did on LL. I hope I don't so that I can lose a lot of my weight before Christmas xxx

well, i've never done a vlcd in my life, so i can imagine the days to begin with are going to be hard. and i am prepared for it. i have little projects to keep me busy, and i plan to go jogging now too. jogging when i started out seemed like something i would never, ever do. seriously, i'd feel tired watching other people run! but i am starting to really like it when i get the chance to go. i've been doing the couch to 5k app thingie which is really good. u got any plans for keeping ur mind busy in what will probably be quite difficult first days?

Me me me! I'm starting tomorrow (did a WS day today) but it's so close to the end of July that I think of it as August. Maybe we could keep this thread going. I always feel left out of the other ones because the timing is off and I don't really know anyone on here very well. :D

I've done Exante before, and have a lot of leftover packs (I didn't manage to get stuck in last time). I started 28th July, so also think of myself as an August started. 1st day, yesterday, went really well. Didn't really start feeling hungry till evening. Thinking some early nights would help that. Good luck to all the new starters :)

V

txgardenia said:
Me me me! I'm starting tomorrow (did a WS day today) but it's so close to the end of July that I think of it as August. Maybe we could keep this thread going. I always feel left out of the other ones because the timing is off and I don't really know anyone on here very well. :D

Hiya hun ;) yeah that is cool, i'm new here from the slimming world side so i'm a bit of a new kid round here! My order is in, i'm doing shakes and bars, roll on monday!!!

Dreamer said:
I've done Exante before, and have a lot of leftover packs (I didn't manage to get stuck in last time). I started 28th July, so also think of myself as an August started. 1st day, yesterday, went really well. Didn't really start feeling hungry till evening. Thinking some early nights would help that. Good luck to all the new starters :)

V

Hiya dreamer! Oooh we almost have a group here! Here's to us all being a bunch of losers together, (in the nicest sense of the word!) i didn't think anyone would join me, so yay for other people! ;)

Hiya dreamer! Oooh we almost have a group here! Here's to us all being a bunch of losers together, (in the nicest sense of the word!) i didn't think anyone would join me, so yay for other people! ;)

Great there are so many of us! I don't know how much help/support I'll be though - I just ordered a takeaway because I was sent a discount :( I was good enough to try and freeze it so I have food in the house when needed, that isn't so easy to eat on a binge, but my freezer just one little compartment, so I'm left with a bhaji and a foil container of rice. I'm thinking 1 bhaji tomorrow lunch instead of a pack, just before the gym, isn't going to throw me out of ketosis. The rice is a harder issue....damn me not being able to waste food :(

Oh dear. I don't know. Can't say much as i'm nearing the end of my food days for a bit and had pizza for tea. My bumper pack will be here on monday, so i shall be spacing a biggest loser bar out till my pack comes then getting on with it :)

Oh dear. I don't know. Can't say much as i'm nearing the end of my food days for a bit and had pizza for tea. My bumper pack will be here on monday, so i shall be spacing a biggest loser bar out till my pack comes then getting on with it :)

Are the bars nice? The Exante choc orange is nice (once you get used to it) but I've never found anything that compares to the Cambridge Diet bars....they were amazing!

im in!!!! hi all im kelly and i will be startinf on tues the 9th august ( seems ages away but have my babas 1st birthday first) then im getting stuck in and i cant wait im going to order my bumper pack of shakes this week and will either get some bl bars or tesco/asda own for convienience or if i miss chewing lol ive got quite a bit to lose though so really geared up for a new me!!! good luck all those starting before me and WELL DONE for those of you that have already started or lost weight go us!! lol xxx

Dreamer said:
Are the bars nice? The Exante choc orange is nice (once you get used to it) but I've never found anything that compares to the Cambridge Diet bars....they were amazing!

I tried a bl one, the mint fudge, it's okay. Very very filling, it's not a huge bar but i can see why people have them
In two. I've not even seen a exante bar, i imiagine they are the size of those single flapjacks u can buy in shops? The mint bl bar, it's edible, has a bit of a heavy bread kinda consistancy to it, i bought 4 so had to try one first! But nit knowing when my bumper pack comes on monday i'll be on coke zero, flavoured water and this one bar thing. Then when the pack comes those too. Should mention for those who don't have one, u can get a tony fergerson shaker thingie for £2.50, i bought some other thingie up at tesco, and it was a few quid more ''/ but i am essentially all set. Could start tomorrow. But i just don't have the shakes yet.

charlie's~mummy said:
im in!!!! hi all im kelly and i will be startinf on tues the 9th august ( seems ages away but have my babas 1st birthday first) then im getting stuck in and i cant wait im going to order my bumper pack of shakes this week and will either get some bl bars or tesco/asda own for convienience or if i miss chewing lol ive got quite a bit to lose though so really geared up for a new me!!! good luck all those starting before me and WELL DONE for those of you that have already started or lost weight go us!! lol xxx

Hiya kelly! And welcome ;) seems a good idea to have people all starting around the same ish time, i don't know what to expect myself on the furst few days. Tiredness? Headaches? Hunger well, that's gotta be a yes. Do wonder what ketosis feels like though. Soooo just wanna get on with it now

Yeah I keep wondering about all them things too! Another reason for me starting that week is my oh is off work so if I need to come and have a little lie down he can deal with baba the first 3-5 days are supposed to be the hardest according to peeps on here but hey ho no pain no gain or should that be loss?? Lol I'm bad at jokes ha ha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Kelly :) Good Luck! I'm sure you'll have no problems, since you seem really positive :)

Tinkerbellarella, yeah the bars are about the same size as flapjack bars, and look the same. The Cambridge Diet ones on the other hand, were more like normal chocolate bars. About ketosis - weirdly enough, each time I re-start a meal replacement diet, it gets easier to go into ketosis - it's like my body knows what is expected of it! I've read someone else saying it as a fact that it gets easier each time, but I don't know if that's based on any research or anecdotal. Anyhow, no side effects for me which is great :)

Good luck all u august losers :)

Its a tough journey ahead but once ur in the zone try & stay positive & stick with it. Once u start seen results it gets easier & its soooo worth it:)
Btw tge BL fruit & nut brkfst bar us delicious mmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I seen the bl fruit and nut bars at tesco, but the fatty in me went for fudge!lol bugger all like fudge though imo. Next
Month i'll be going shakes only and tesco meal replacement bars i think and a few bl ones. Those tesco ones are 2 boxes for 3.50 and that is a total bargain! I've been stuck at 12st 7lbs for 3 months now (although my fat weekend will prob make me more nearer 13st right now) so i am just sooo ready to start losing again. I even bought a size 12 and a size 10 jeans in primark in readiness. That's epic for me as just last year even the biggest size would not go over my calves. Wonder how the first week will go. Geez this thread will be an interesting one to read back thru in a few weeks!

Back