Total Solution August starters?

Quirky_Candy said:
I'm starting Exante Total Solutions today! My bumper pack arrives in 3 hours but I'm trying not to eat til it gets here because I want today to be my start date..

I've lost a stone this year going to the gym and eating well and I've found the gym is doing nothing now- I tried a full-on diet a month ago, all protein and cream cheese to build muscle up and was in ketosis for about 9 days and after the initial off-feeling I felt great! My body switched over really easily but I couldnt cope with all that meat (used to be a vegetarian) so now I'm hoping Exante can shed the unnecessary fat around my legs, bum and tum! Once that goes I'll get myself back into the gym but I hear it's not good to work out too much when youre on such a low calorie intake.. How soon do your energy levels hike back up?

Anyways- just wanted to say hi to everyone and say I'm a newbie and starting today and I'm sooooo excited =D

Hiya and welcome! I was all excited about my pack coming on monday just gone, the first day was the hardest for me, try and spread out ur packs if u can. For instance, today 1 is being added to coffee thru the morning to spread it out a bit and u could try nibbling half a bar sooner, the other half later. If u feel hungry drink a bit, and take it easy. ;)

Daisyday said:
Lol lol, no worries lovely! Well I think I might need to as not been to the loo yet, sorry if tmi! Yes the packs do give us all the RDA. I have searched the site but seems lots of different info re fibre, think i will go to chemist and ask. Im glad that you are finding day 4 much better I was starving this morning but feeling good now!! Cant wait for the first WI :)

Oh i wish! I think i ate so much crap in the last days before i started (literally if it wasn't nailed down i ate it!) that the packs had a erm kinda 'cleansing' effect. Well, it seemed to re enamel the toilet anyway! Buscopan pearls i have heard are good, maybe a little senna? There are threads about the bum stuff round here somewhere flower ;)

I either nibble very slowly or eat to completely fill my stomach to bursting.. So as I can't burst I'll definitely be nibbling slowly.. adding it to coffee is a great tip! I think I'll do that tomorrow when I'm in all day. Got a rare two days off work- how do people cope with taking the packs to work? I'm tempted to only take the bar to work and do the shake and soup at home so people arent as aware of my space-man food! Was really annoyed by a guy at work yesterday- said 'I'm gonna be really good, not eating crisps or chocolate til september!' and he was like 'Suuuure'- wasnt even talking to him! I think I can cope with keeping my enthusiasm up but I'll definitely need to vent on here for some things ;)

So, Day 4!! Well, I couldn't resist a wee sneaky weight check this morning......and 7lbs gone already!! Hope it's not just a fluke! :D

Definately made me feel a lot better after suffering for 2 days with that belter of a headache - that's gone this morning too.
Just about to order my bumper pack today (I only ordered a weeks pack to try it out) so there's no going back now.

Not had any problems re fibre etc but a friend of mine did and she found just even more water seemed to do the trick - she was only doing about 2.5ltrs but upped it to as close to 4 as she could get.

Feeling positive today but a 12 hour shift at work may put my stamina and will power to the test!!

LOL LOL Tinker very very funny bum stuff :) Hello to Quirky Candy :)

I either nibble very slowly or eat to completely fill my stomach to bursting.. So as I can't burst I'll definitely be nibbling slowly.. adding it to coffee is a great tip! I think I'll do that tomorrow when I'm in all day. Got a rare two days off work- how do people cope with taking the packs to work? I'm tempted to only take the bar to work and do the shake and soup at home so people arent as aware of my space-man food! Was really annoyed by a guy at work yesterday- said 'I'm gonna be really good, not eating crisps or chocolate til september!' and he was like 'Suuuure'- wasnt even talking to him! I think I can cope with keeping my enthusiasm up but I'll definitely need to vent on here for some things ;)

Quirky Candy - I just take the bar to work - saves any questions or having to take a shaker/blender etc

Just thought i'd share my new little nugget of useless info!

1 tsp bullion in the tomato and basil soup, and if u don't look at the pinkish goo it could almost be a baked bean taste. Oddly. I really liked it :O

Awesome! I love beans =D I need to get some spices and flavourings to jazz up the soups I think =) Have you been reading everything on the site like me? Theres so much info on here! Xx

hi ladies
i've just started today - got myself a bumper pack but i'm dreading the soups now haha.
hope you're all feeling ok, and keep up the good work :)

Lol! It does look very pink but if you don't look at it, it does taste ok - I'd be lost without my black pepper though. Need to investigate more additives!!

Hello all :) Sorry I didn't see the message about fiber either and thus far have not needed any but I am managing 4 letres of water a day or there about! Good luck and welcome to those of you starting today of getting ready to join us :) Today I don't feel too bad, still have some pain in my legs but my head is okay. I did have an awful night couldn't seem to sleep and woke up at one point starving hungry lol but I just had water. You are all doing so well, keeps me motivated :) Oh I put a bit of chili powder in the tomato soup was not bad - having the mushroom tonight which I am not looking forward to :( and wow at a 7 pound loss already!!! Well done!

Hello all :) Sorry I didn't see the message about fiber either and thus far have not needed any but I am managing 4 letres of water a day or there about! Good luck and welcome to those of you starting today of getting ready to join us :) Today I don't feel too bad, still have some pain in my legs but my head is okay. I did have an awful night couldn't seem to sleep and woke up at one point starving hungry lol but I just had water. You are all doing so well, keeps me motivated :) Oh I put a bit of chili powder in the tomato soup was not bad - having the mushroom tonight which I am not looking forward to :( and wow at a 7 pound loss already!!! Well done!

I just wanted to reiterate what Katt is saying - this group has been great already and I can see it being a big help going forward. I'd almost feel like I'd let the group down if I had a bad week and would hate to have to come on and admit to weight gain so it'll keep me strong!
I know!!! Can't believe 7lbs already, must've been practically sloshing about the amount of water in me! Lol!
Glad your legs are feeling a little better now, hopefully the side effects will disappear soon.....along with the weight!
Bit of Black pepper in the mushroom soup and try not to make it too thick - the best I can do!

Thanks for the soup tip - I will let you know how it turns out :) I too would feel I had let you all down if I slip - I kind of figure if you girls are going through this then so can I :) I do know that you would support me if I did slip and that helps too! Maybe we should set ourselves a little starters challenge - not sure what though?!? lol

Oh and lol at all the water sloshing about! I am really proud of you though 7 pounds already is fantastic!!! And worth the nasty tastes and all that water!

hahaha @ tinkerbellarella: " if u don't look at the pinkish goo..."
your posts crack me up!

well i was mixing it up expecting to see red, u know, tomato soup etc, it turned out more like ectoplasm off ghostbusters.....

Aww, thanks Katt! Getting used to the tastes too - find not looking at what I'm eating/drinking helps and with a wee tweak then it's bearable!
Did I see you say somewhere that you're 6ft or did I imagine that? Just asking cause I am too!
I guess the good thing about all starting at the same time is that we have inbuilt challenges like who loses the most in week 1 etc. Mind you, I have a week in Spain at the end of the month so that'll set me back a bit! First hint of sunshine in 7 years so can't wait! :D

anyways just coming back for my afternoon fix. i am in heaven, i found dr pepper zero! yippee! 10 biggest losers bars winging their way to me tomorrow and the laxative is taking me to asda to look at getting some berry fudge biggest loser bars. i have become fixated on trying them. odd huh? well just had the last of me food for the day, i don't think ketosis has kicked in just yet, thought it might of, but my breath has now returned to normal, not cold but on the upside.....

my bladder is now the size of the isle of wight with a capacity of about 3million gallons. i seem to be peeing for 20 mins at a time, kind of, 'yep stopped.... nope, wait.... bit more... stopped.... no, no hang on.... and some more.....

geez i feel for grannies with little bladders!

Back