Ava's Diary

Week 2

Ahhhhh I want hummous, tuna and salad, pizza from the chipper :( It is taking every ounce of willpower not to cave it.

I went out for lunch today and didnt have anything, so proud of myself.

I am super tempted tho, despite having weigh in tomorrow. Im just thinking that is it worth it and I wont fit into my dresses for party season

Im refeeding the 10th of december so hope that flies.

Can i do it?

will keep u posted

Ava
xxx

GRRRRr......Im so dissapointed. Ive just slipped up again....weigh in tomorrow didnt deter me. Im disgusted with myself. Ive eaten weight watchers tuna and salad, and a slice of bread with ham and cheese. I wonder could i make myself sick? Probably not avised.

Oh im sooo annoyed with myself.

Lets see what scales say tomorrow.

Ava
xxx

Hi should also mention I was light headed and thought i was going to die, so felt compelled to eat something. Didnt know where to stop tho!!

Ava
xxx

Ah Ava
I have had slips so I know how u feel. Forget about it and carry on Hun. You can do it xxxx
When I had my slip ups before I still always lost every week but that was me I wouldn't advise it to others. Xxxxx

Week 3

Thx Lady....Im going to try carry on. I just feel so disspointed in myself. I got to the night before weigh in, its frustrating.

I weighed in at the chemist this morning and Ive lost 3lbs. Im disspointed but its a loss all the same.

Im 12 7lbs now. I have 2 weeks to get into the 11's for Christmas. Its doable but i really need to stay 100. Not sure if I can do it!

Hope ur all getting on well ladies

Ava
xxxx

U can do it Ava. Come on if I can u can. Stay positive Hun. Just don't think about food. U can get into them 11 s!!
We weight the same now. I weighted myself and I am that also !! We can do it come on. Hopefully a 7 lbs loss and we will be 12 stone then onto 11 stone. Keep strong Hun xxxx

Aw thx so much Kate. But I fell off the bandwagon last night again...Chinese Takeaway, wine, mcDonalds, and just had a roll!!!

Im eating food today, gonna try get back to 100% tomorrow. I think ive scuppered my chances of getting into the 11's for Christmas. Do u think theres hope for me?

Im soooo annoyed with myself. I weigh 12 9lbs today.

Ava
xxx

Ah Ava sorry to hear that Hun. You can still restart. U can. Do it.
Yeah u could still do it. Get back on tomorrow. !

Come on girl !! ;)

Xxxx

Im back to it today Kate, thx. I weighed in at 12 11 which is 4 pounds up, eeeek!!

It really goes on again so quickly.

I hope I can stick to it again.

Good luck everyone

Ava
xxx

Hi Ava! Hope you're well! Good Luck with staying 100%.

I'm 24lbs up from last being on LT & I'm finding it much harder now that I've been on and off like a yo-yo and I've only managed five days 100% before I've slipped up. You want people to acknowledge how amazing you look right? That's what I'm focusing on.. I loved the compliments I got before I went through the refeed.

We all have slip ups. It's the fact that you don't give up which is the most important thing. All the best chick!

Aw thx so much Kate. I really hope I can do it too.

Thanks Dare. I think it is more difficult when ur restarting. U did it before so know ur able to do it tho

We have to try our best. I have 2 weeks, I had a challenge to get into the 11's by party season, not sure im gonna make that target but all i can do is try

Ava
xxx

Hey Kate, I hope ur doing better than me doll! I'm restarting today! I tried on my size 14 all sequinned party dress and it closes! If I could lose a few more pounds it'll look even better :)

I'm finding it so tough ladies and am restarting again today! The dress is my motivation.. Plus I got to 10 st 2lbs before on this diet so know I can do it

I'd love ur input or any advice

Thx
Ava
Xxx

You and me are very similar. I quit the diet for holiday. I came back & it took me another month to get back on. Three times I tried in that month. The third as they say was lucky. I am now on day 5. Which is further than I got the other two times I tried. The thing is I lasted about 10 weeks before so I know I can do it. I will tell you something though I chew different flavs of gum. They say you can't have gum but my pharmacist & I did a experiment of sugar free gum for a week (as I was close to giving up) & when I came into get my pee tested I was still in ketosis. So my pharmacist lets me have it. It does help giving you something to chew & the taste is Devine especially the strawberry one. You don't have to stick with mint. I will say though chewing loads of gum made me a little hungry so I cut down my intake & filled up on water & the hunger goes. I also found it settles my nausea & dizziness to during the diet.

Glad ur restarting Hun. Come on you can do it. Think the dress!! Size 14 brill. Well done.
When u want to eat just think no I got to keep doing this and get in the gorgeous dress! It will be all worth it

I nearly cave in on Sunday. But didn't. I was so close.

I got a pair of jeans and bottoms for work today and there a size 16 I looked at them and thought nah I won't get into them and u know what I did !!! Size 14 jumpers I got also. It's mad I was a size 20 -22 before. !!

I haven't worn any jeans since August !
Can't wait to wear them at weekend.
My closet is so empty. I only bought them cos I need then. don't want to go mad. Just have a few things as don't want to keep wasting money.

Am chuffed now tho.

Xxx

We can do it Ava

Got weigh in tomorrow and to pick up my four weeks supply. I am getting sick of going pharmacy there never organised and am always worried I won't get my packets in time. So I got two more week of 100% and two weeks refeed products so I am all set. So am hoping there there now. Got to keep going !!!
Have u read on here about lipotrim not taking orders from 14 dec to 2 jan !!! That why I was worried also.

Xxx

Hi Sam and Kate, sorry ladies. can't reply properly as my Internet connection is down so I'm on my phone. It is super hard restarting Sam, that's great u can chew gum and well done getting to day 5! U can do it! I'm only on day 2 again!

Aw I'm so delighted u stuck to it Kate! Well done. Ull be a size 14 in no time! My dress is tight. It's hanging up in my room for motivation! I'd love food again but will try stay 100%! All I can do is take one day at a time

Keep going ladies
Ava
Xxx

Yeah take one day at a time Ava. I am finding it hard also. On third week now and got my four weeks supply as of yesterday. I am now 12 stone 5 lbs now !! Doing good. Everyone keeps commenting on my weight. Got two more weeks of 100% and then refeed plan for two weeks

X

How u today ??

Thx Lady. Weighing in tomorow expect to be 12 6 / 12 8! We're quite similar, we can do it! Ur doing super, im so proud of u! Although id kill for pizza :( determined to get into dress, gonna try post a pic :)

image-2279731476.jpg

Keep going ladies
Ava
Xxx

Back