Ava's New Diary....

Yip Sian. Its fab reading the success stories. Gives us newbies or restarters hope :)

How u getting on today chick??

Day 3

I know u shouldnt weigh urself every day. BUT. I am reading as being 13st 5. Thats 6lbs in 3 days. Woop Woop.

cant believe ive even stuck with it this far tbh. I underestimated my determination.

The 12's are in sight :)

Hope everyone having a super day

Ava
xxxxx

My Before Pic....13stone 11lbs....eeeeeek

Before.jpg

Ava
xxxxxx

Day 3 completed, had soup for tea for the 1st time .... Yuk I had to hold my nose and neck it :-| won't be having that again lol

In bed early to save temptation!

I weighed myself after 1st day and had lost 4lb will have another look tomorrow ;-)

How long are you planing on being on lipotrim?

X

Wow well done to you both, keep it up. Skinny minis for summer.

Sorry havent been much support ava, i was having a melt down since my cousin said im getting fat on fb, shes obviously jealous of me because she sees that im happy and wants to take that away from me, im ok now tho

How did today go hun? Ur before pic still looks beautiful hun, imagine what youll look like at goal. Xxxz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Sian.

4lbs in one day! Keep me updated tomoro. I dont like the soup either. Lol. I stick to all chocolate!

I plan on doing it till July. I wish! May not last that long. What abt u?

Wow well done to you both, keep it up. Skinny minis for summer.

Sorry havent been much support ava, i was having a melt down since my cousin said im getting fat on fb, shes obviously jealous of me because she sees that im happy and wants to take that away from me, im ok now tho

How did today go hun? Ur before pic still looks beautiful hun, imagine what youll look like at goal. Xxxz

Aw ur always a great support Tam. Sorry to hear about your cousin. Be strong. You look AMAZING!

Today went pretty well thanks. How about you?

Roll on day 4 i think tomoro. Wooop.

Ava
xxxxxxx

I had a great day hun. Well done. Think ur in ketosis yet? Xxxx

I had a great day hun. Well done. Think ur in ketosis yet? Xxxx

Defo in ketosis now i think. Im down 8lbs. WOOP WOOP

I bought a cute wee skirt in size 14 as a treat. A barbie pink coloured mini :) Cannot WAIT to fit into it.

Are you still going out with ur man Tam?

Im kinda back in a relationship with my ex. He's the most gorgeous man ive ever met. Lol. Cant wait to get hot for him again. Tho i am doing this for ME primarily.

Hope everyone had a good day

Ava
xxxxxx

Defo in ketosis now i think. Im down 8lbs. WOOP WOOP I bought a cute wee skirt in size 14 as a treat. A barbie pink coloured mini :) Cannot WAIT to fit into it. Are you still going out with ur man Tam? Im kinda back in a relationship with my ex. He's the most gorgeous man ive ever met. Lol. Cant wait to get hot for him again. Tho i am doing this for ME primarily. Hope everyone had a good day Ava xxxxxx

Ohh thats a gd sign hun, wow 8lbs already!! Thats fab. Ohh pink mini sounds sexy!!

Yea me and the mr are still joined at the hips. Im still getting to no him better, hes already loves me, so he keeps saying but it scares me a bit so im on my own pace! But things are looking good, we are talkin bout baby making lol but i wont think on that this year.

Awww sounds gd hun, hes an ex so youve got an idea what hes like, soo soo happy for you, u deserve happiness you gorgeous woman!! As long as hes treating u like the princess that you are. Youll get hot for him lol, at the rate your goin. Even tho i think your already hot.

-8 already!! I think youll make the stone in this week.

Well done, bring on hot pants and crop tops in summer. Woop woop xxx

Ohh thats a gd sign hun, wow 8lbs already!! Thats fab. Ohh pink mini sounds sexy!!

Yea me and the mr are still joined at the hips. Im still getting to no him better, hes already loves me, so he keeps saying but it scares me a bit so im on my own pace! But things are looking good, we are talkin bout baby making lol but i wont think on that this year.

Awww sounds gd hun, hes an ex so youve got an idea what hes like, soo soo happy for you, u deserve happiness you gorgeous woman!! As long as hes treating u like the princess that you are. Youll get hot for him lol, at the rate your goin. Even tho i think your already hot.

-8 already!! I think youll make the stone in this week.

Well done, bring on hot pants and crop tops in summer. Woop woop xxx

Aw delighted for you and the mr lady!!! U deserve every happiness! Baby making wow! Serious stuff!!!! lol

Yip ex is a charmer and gorgeous to boot! :) It has its ups and downs but ill stick with it for now :)

Ah you are so kind Tam! Im still 13 3lbs. Hope to hit the 12's by Sunday / Monday :)

I would KILL to wear a crop top! Could u imagine?? I see ur sporting them in some of ur pics....hot stuff! I can dream!

How is ur day Tam? Its lovely and sunny in Ireland :)

Hope everyone having a good 100% day

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 1: DONE.....Boom!

Happy Easter folks! Hope ye are enjoying the sunshine. Perhaps thats why very few reply to me. Busy in the sun. Lol lol

Well I weighed in today. I have lost 9lbs! Wooooooooop. I am now 13st 2lbs. Sooooo close to the 12's! I am proud of myself. Hope i can emulate week 1's success into next week :)

Tam u mentioned crop tops and hotpants! Saw them in the shops earlier and was so raging i cant wear them yet. I know Im turning the big 3 0 in August and they possibly not age appropriate but if i had a slim figure....id love to don them. Lol lol

I just cannot wait till i hit the 12's. My fella has moved to a different town so not seeing much of each other. Wanna surprise him whenever I see him next. He's so supportive of me doing shakes :)

Continued good luck folks

Ava
xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Aw delighted for you and the mr lady!!! U deserve every happiness! Baby making wow! Serious stuff!!!! lol Yip ex is a charmer and gorgeous to boot! :) It has its ups and downs but ill stick with it for now :) Ah you are so kind Tam! Im still 13 3lbs. Hope to hit the 12's by Sunday / Monday :) I would KILL to wear a crop top! Could u imagine?? I see ur sporting them in some of ur pics....hot stuff! I can dream! How is ur day Tam? Its lovely and sunny in Ireland :) Hope everyone having a good 100% day Ava xxxxxx

Thanks hun, i do love kids, just waiting for my time lol. seems like u and ur man are doing just fine, i love a charmer.

Hun youll be in a crop top and u no it. Who knows? U mighy rock one this summer xxx

Week 1: DONE.....Boom! Happy Easter folks! Hope ye are enjoying the sunshine. Perhaps thats why very few reply to me. Busy in the sun. Lol lol Well I weighed in today. I have lost 9lbs! Wooooooooop. I am now 13st 2lbs. Sooooo close to the 12's! I am proud of myself. Hope i can emulate week 1's success into next week :) Tam u mentioned crop tops and hotpants! Saw them in the shops earlier and was so raging i cant wear them yet. I know Im turning the big 3 0 in August and they possibly not age appropriate but if i had a slim figure....id love to don them. Lol lol I just cannot wait till i hit the 12's. My fella has moved to a different town so not seeing much of each other. Wanna surprise him whenever I see him next. He's so supportive of me doing shakes :) Continued good luck folks Ava xxxxxxx

Yaaaay well done hun!! Cant beleive a week went past already, so proud of u, great determination.

Lol i think ur right hun, everyones out enjoying the sun, and its always quiet on the weekend.

Ohhh crop tops mmm love them. Did a specifiv colour catch ur eye? Im so excited to wear them this summer after hiding under dress tops lol. Hun 30 is so young!! Im 25 next month but i guarantee u il still be wearing them at 45 lol. So goos ur gona surprise ur man. Youll deffo look smaller each week so he'll see the difference.

Hows ur day today hun? I was on a total binge lol xxx

Yaaaay well done hun!! Cant beleive a week went past already, so proud of u, great determination.

Lol i think ur right hun, everyones out enjoying the sun, and its always quiet on the weekend.

Ohhh crop tops mmm love them. Did a specifiv colour catch ur eye? Im so excited to wear them this summer after hiding under dress tops lol. Hun 30 is so young!! Im 25 next month but i guarantee u il still be wearing them at 45 lol. So goos ur gona surprise ur man. Youll deffo look smaller each week so he'll see the difference.

Hows ur day today hun? I was on a total binge lol xxx

Ah ur only a baby Tam :) No specific colour really. They look hot tho and very on trend. You've worked so hard Tam/../.enjoy sporting them this summer

Lovely day today thanks. I am having cravings for pasta, tomatoe sauce and cod fillets. Ha! I really wanna be slim for August tho. Gonna try keep going./ Ah a binge day is allowed every so often.

I kinda dont want to see my man until im 11st something. Which is approx 1st 3lbs to lose (i think) and should take me 4 weeks or so.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend doll and fellow lipotrimmers :)

A struggling but determined Ava
xxxxx

Ah ur only a baby Tam :) No specific colour really. They look hot tho and very on trend. You've worked so hard Tam/../.enjoy sporting them this summer Lovely day today thanks. I am having cravings for pasta, tomatoe sauce and cod fillets. Ha! I really wanna be slim for August tho. Gonna try keep going./ Ah a binge day is allowed every so often. I kinda dont want to see my man until im 11st something. Which is approx 1st 3lbs to lose (i think) and should take me 4 weeks or so. Enjoy the rest of the weekend doll and fellow lipotrimmers :) A struggling but determined Ava xxxxx

Lol wish i was still in my teens, still feel 16 but gotta remember that im not!! Lol. Thanks hun, will sport them as long as the suns shining.

Youve got good taste in food, back in the days id crave savoury food a lot! I love pasta with sauce and grated cheese lol, love fish too! But dont worry u will have some come summer when your at goal. Keep the motivation and youll be skinny for summer, keeping the weight off is so hard even when we try our best.

Wow hun can u go a month without seeing your man? But atleast by that time youd be near goal and would look totally different, but he likes u for who u are and thats great.

Just think of all the fashionable clothes u wana be sporting in the hot sunshine, i no your a fashion goddess already lol

Hope the rest of ur weekend runs smoothly hunnie, bring on week 2 and watch the pounds drop. woop woop!!! Xxxx

Lol wish i was still in my teens, still feel 16 but gotta remember that im not!! Lol. Thanks hun, will sport them as long as the suns shining.

Youve got good taste in food, back in the days id crave savoury food a lot! I love pasta with sauce and grated cheese lol, love fish too! But dont worry u will have some come summer when your at goal. Keep the motivation and youll be skinny for summer, keeping the weight off is so hard even when we try our best.

Wow hun can u go a month without seeing your man? But atleast by that time youd be near goal and would look totally different, but he likes u for who u are and thats great.

Just think of all the fashionable clothes u wana be sporting in the hot sunshine, i no your a fashion goddess already lol

Hope the rest of ur weekend runs smoothly hunnie, bring on week 2 and watch the pounds drop. woop woop!!! Xxxx

Beat the cravings and still 100% WOOP!

Hehe thanks for the compliment lady...im much more stylish when im slimmer...i know your a fashionista too lol :)

4 weeks is a long time alright but think i could manage it. Could you imagine his face...ooooh exciting!

What kind of foods you eating thesedays Tam?

I cannot stop thinking about being trim at thirty. It is soooo spurring me on. I think im lucky to have this chance to lose the weight quickly.

Hope everyone having a good day ladies and gents

Ava
xxxxxxx

Beat the cravings and still 100% WOOP! Hehe thanks for the compliment lady...im much more stylish when im slimmer...i know your a fashionista too lol :) 4 weeks is a long time alright but think i could manage it. Could you imagine his face...ooooh exciting! What kind of foods you eating thesedays Tam? I cannot stop thinking about being trim at thirty. It is soooo spurring me on. I think im lucky to have this chance to lose the weight quickly. Hope everyone having a good day ladies and gents Ava xxxxxxx

Goooo you!! Well done. I'm sure youll turn lots more heads the slimmer u get, not to mention all the smaller clothes youll be wearing.

Aww thanks for the compliment lol what are we like.

Yea 4 weeks might seem long but it goes by pretty fast! Just hopes he recognises you lol

Im pretty much eating pure whole foods with lots of natural fats, chicken breasts, duck, fish. Avocados, fruits and veggies. I have pasta or potatoes few times per week with my meals, i eat so much its unreal lol, my trick is low carb, that way its unlimited meats lol, but i do have days where i wana eat the whole world so i just have days where i eat what i fancy in moderation without feeling deprived, tbh i feel like my metabolism is better when i eat more cos if i eat less than 2000 cals i drop weight lol. Im thinking of joining sw to maintain as their foods are similar to what im eating. Do you no what plan youll be on once u hit goal? It will be fun maintaining in the summer as the weather gets so hot youll not feel as hungry for food like in winter lol.

You will be a trim lady for 30, new age range, new body, a loving man and sexy clothes. Who cares lol. Haha.

I survived first day of my detox week lol. Been stuffing my face so im trying to get rid of water weight, feeling bloated. Im in bed now lol, how on earth did u survive on 800 calories after months of eating over 2000.

Hope u had a relaxing sunday hun. New week ahead, bring on another 100% week. Xxx

Goooo you!! Well done. I'm sure youll turn lots more heads the slimmer u get, not to mention all the smaller clothes youll be wearing.

Aww thanks for the compliment lol what are we like.

Yea 4 weeks might seem long but it goes by pretty fast! Just hopes he recognises you lol

Im pretty much eating pure whole foods with lots of natural fats, chicken breasts, duck, fish. Avocados, fruits and veggies. I have pasta or potatoes few times per week with my meals, i eat so much its unreal lol, my trick is low carb, that way its unlimited meats lol, but i do have days where i wana eat the whole world so i just have days where i eat what i fancy in moderation without feeling deprived, tbh i feel like my metabolism is better when i eat more cos if i eat less than 2000 cals i drop weight lol. Im thinking of joining sw to maintain as their foods are similar to what im eating. Do you no what plan youll be on once u hit goal? It will be fun maintaining in the summer as the weather gets so hot youll not feel as hungry for food like in winter lol.

You will be a trim lady for 30, new age range, new body, a loving man and sexy clothes. Who cares lol. Haha.

I survived first day of my detox week lol. Been stuffing my face so im trying to get rid of water weight, feeling bloated. Im in bed now lol, how on earth did u survive on 800 calories after months of eating over 2000.

Hope u had a relaxing sunday hun. New week ahead, bring on another 100% week. Xxx

We are the mutual appreciation society lol lol. Tam! I really needed your email. Thx so much! Ive been craving a chinese which i resisted and its now closed...phew! I am back to cod and pasta cravings which i hope i will avoid! How am i doing this diet??

It will be worth it in 4 weeks tho! Must keep my eyes on the prize. I mean im not even in the 12's yet. Which is still huge. Sigh!

Sounds like a protein rich diet is a good idea. Glad you dont feel deprived. You deserve to treat yourself every so often. I tired and failed at Slimming World. Shock! But my Mam has got good results with it. Hope it works for u. No idea about plan after goal. I need to get skinny and ill think about it then.

Good luck with detox lady. You KNOW you can do it.

Had a lovely day Tam. Thanks. How was yours??

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 2

Soooo.....i am weighing in at 13st 1lbs. Had hoped to hit the 12's by today. But what can you do!

Hopefully ill get there by Wednesday. It really is one day at a time with this diet. I know i shouldnt wish my life away...but please, wake me up in August. Lol

It's a cracking day in Ireland. Hope its the same in the UK. Puts me into good form :)

Have a super day

Ava
xxxxxx

We are the mutual appreciation society lol lol. Tam! I really needed your email. Thx so much! Ive been craving a chinese which i resisted and its now closed...phew! I am back to cod and pasta cravings which i hope i will avoid! How am i doing this diet?? It will be worth it in 4 weeks tho! Must keep my eyes on the prize. I mean im not even in the 12's yet. Which is still huge. Sigh! Sounds like a protein rich diet is a good idea. Glad you dont feel deprived. You deserve to treat yourself every so often. I tired and failed at Slimming World. Shock! But my Mam has got good results with it. Hope it works for u. No idea about plan after goal. I need to get skinny and ill think about it then. Good luck with detox lady. You KNOW you can do it. Had a lovely day Tam. Thanks. How was yours?? Ava xxxxxx

Haha. Good one lol. Thats what we are. Your welcome hun, i love being a support to you. Well done for resisting. Hows it going today?

Lol i did slimming world previously and failed with a capital FAIL lol, i was heavier each week lool.

Detox lasted 2 days then i failed lol. Gona just eat normal and stop punishing myself

Hope u had a good day chick. Bet your in the 12s ? Xxx

Haha. Good one lol. Thats what we are. Your welcome hun, i love being a support to you. Well done for resisting. Hows it going today?

Lol i did slimming world previously and failed with a capital FAIL lol, i was heavier each week lool.

Detox lasted 2 days then i failed lol. Gona just eat normal and stop punishing myself

Hope u had a good day chick. Bet your in the 12s ? Xxx

Aw thanks Tam! Hehe i was like that in slimming world too...lol...whats that all about?

Sorry to hear detox failed...BUT u are looking fab so can afford to eat normally!

I am on the brink Tam. 13stone even. Expecting to hit the 12's tomoro. Woooop! Then 11's......lol I cant help get ahead of myself.

Today went well thanks. Id still love a chinese but I resisted. How was your day? Bet your loving the bit of sunshine to wear all your cute wee clothes??

Ava
xxxxxx

Back