Ava's New Diary....

Week 5

Ahhhhh. Didnt cave last night. Boy am i happy. i am 12ST 4LBS on the scales! 5 more pounds to go!!!! Im amazed

I really hope i dont battle with the chinese and chocolate tonight. Im not able for it. Lol lol

Hope everyone having a super day.

Ava
xxxxx

Aw that is sweet. Glad he missing you. Yip they also talked me down tonight but i needed extra back up lol lol Oooooh i get so excited abt shopping too, especially when Im slim! Good for u chick. After 12 lol ur funny! Get a move on lady ;) Met new beau on fb thru a mutual friend. An ex actually they work together lol lol He is very handsome and very nice. We chatting. Told him...oh no i want a chinese and he said go for it. He doesnt undersand my struggle,....thankfully. He'd think i was cracked if i told him about lipo. We've not met yet. Very early stages. Woooooop. Didnt cave. Muchos gracios doll. You're a star Ava xxxxxx

Hey hun, yaay we fully made up but then i got grumpy today. Maybe its hormones.

Yaay ur doing really well. I can imagine ur shopping trips lol.

Lol yes!! After 12. Im crazy lol

Ohhh hows the new guy? Hows the fb convos going? Guys dont understand what us ladies go through to keep sexy lol.

I had a very busy/ boring / eating too much kind of day lol, but its my relaxed day so tomorrow is a low cal day.

So me and the mr being *****ing at eachothe for the past hr on whatsapp!! Well im doing the *****ing and hes doing the " i only get grumpy cos i miss u" lol. He irritates me when he moans too much lol, hes just told me hes got a few weeks off from work and want us to spend more time together.

Enough of me hun, how are u tonight? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun, yaay we fully made up but then i got grumpy today. Maybe its hormones.

Yaay ur doing really well. I can imagine ur shopping trips lol.

Lol yes!! After 12. Im crazy lol

Ohhh hows the new guy? Hows the fb convos going? Guys dont understand what us ladies go through to keep sexy lol.

I had a very busy/ boring / eating too much kind of day lol, but its my relaxed day so tomorrow is a low cal day.

So me and the mr being *****ing at eachothe for the past hr on whatsapp!! Well im doing the *****ing and hes doing the " i only get grumpy cos i miss u" lol. He irritates me when he moans too much lol, hes just told me hes got a few weeks off from work and want us to spend more time together.

Enough of me hun, how are u tonight? Xxxx

Aw sorry to hear ye at each other! Men can be very annoying sometimes How do you feel about spending more time together? How long you seeing him now?

New guy has not texted or facebooked me all day. Sigh. He is chatting to another girl (he's very honest) but did say i was his number one. I told him to go out with her too....as we mightnt get on. Tho turns out im jealous if he out with her. Anyway i dont really know him so ill be fine. :)

Did u see tAM? iM 12ST 4LBS!! Really loving my changing shape but A LOT of work to do yet!!!.

Hope youre enjoying food honey. Good luck for tomoro. You will ace it!

Bit bored this eve too.

Ava
xxxxxx

Thats it for tonight.

Unfortunately....after 4 weeks I have caved. Sorry to have let you all down.

The cravings got too much. Needless to say it wasnt worth it. Dont do what i did.

I had a chinese and chocolate. Couldnt eat it all and will probably become ill

Im back on track tomoro. I hope. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ava
xxxxx

Aw hun. Dont feel like youve let anyone down youve had the cravings for ages so at least there out of your system now n you can refocus.
Hope you feel better today
Lots of love
Gem xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.12. total loss 18lb

Aw hun. Dont feel like youve let anyone down youve had the cravings for ages so at least there out of your system now n you can refocus.
Hope you feel better today
Lots of love
Gem xx

Aw thanks so much Gem. I hate being a failure. Well in the aftermath...i was violently sick all night and vomiting. My old friend back pain also returned (not connected i dont think) and ive been close to tears all night. Went to the doc this morning with it. She said to go to hospital if it doesnt subside but im feeling a wee bit better. She gave me dioralite for the vomiting. I explained what happened. Sigh.

On the plus side, i know i should be more focused on my health....but i am 12st 3 somehow! Expecting that to rocket soon.

Hope everyone having a better day then me. Cheating really isnt worth it.

Ava
xxxxxx

Well hopefully youve vomited wat you ate...not that im a support of bullemia lol anyhow lesson learnt darlin. Your not a failure at all. This diet is harder than anytjing n 5 weeks is tough going. Dont be too hard on yourself.
I have severe back pain too got degenerative disc disease but this diet helped me loads
Big hugs xxx

Well hopefully youve vomited wat you ate...not that im a support of bullemia lol anyhow lesson learnt darlin. Your not a failure at all. This diet is harder than anytjing n 5 weeks is tough going. Dont be too hard on yourself.
I have severe back pain too got degenerative disc disease but this diet helped me loads
Big hugs xxx

Thanks Gem. It is a very difficult diet. But im learning that our habits must change. Because im not craving food anymore and looking forward to a return to the shakes. I suppose ive done it for over 4 weeks and your body gets used to that.

Aw i feel your pain. Sorry to hear that Gem but delighted the diet is helping. The cause of my back pain is currently unknown. But boy do i know about it when its there. Lol

Im back to 12 4 and could rise again. Id be happy with a 2lb loss this week tho with all things considering.

Hope everyone having a super evening

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 5

Well. Amazed. Stood on the scales....they are reading as 12st 1lbs. Again expecting that to rocket.

Back in the shaking zone thank god. Think ill really get into the 11's this time. Well all i can do is try and hope.

Hope ye all having a good day

Ava
xxxxx

Ur diary is so desxriptive js been readin last few pages n u n tamzys convos crack me up soo funi espec the weighin more then once i do tht evry day lmaoo n then it does ruin the mood wen it hasnt gone lower lmaoo...uv done reli well hun 5 weeks is amazin nw tht ur bk on plan u wil do even better :)....u avent lt ne one down hun uv done soo well n cravinfs i kno all abt them lol xx

Week 5 Well. Amazed. Stood on the scales....they are reading as 12st 1lbs. Again expecting that to rocket. Back in the shaking zone thank god. Think ill really get into the 11's this time. Well all i can do is try and hope. Hope ye all having a good day Ava xxxxx

Wow wow well done hunni!! 2 more lbs and ur in the long legs category ( 11= long legs lol) it wont rocket lol stop panicking.

How are u today hun? Xxx

Ur diary is so desxriptive js been readin last few pages n u n tamzys convos crack me up soo funi espec the weighin more then once i do tht evry day lmaoo n then it does ruin the mood wen it hasnt gone lower lmaoo...uv done reli well hun 5 weeks is amazin nw tht ur bk on plan u wil do even better :)....u avent lt ne one down hun uv done soo well n cravinfs i kno all abt them lol xx

Lol pri.,..so glad u enjoyed the read! We are a funny pair lol lol. Thx so much. Im excited to be back to it 100%. Sweet ***** cravings are tough alright but i think ive gotten it out of my system for now. How are you getting on pri? Are you on lipo too?

Ava
xxxxxx

Wow wow well done hunni!! 2 more lbs and ur in the long legs category ( 11= long legs lol) it wont rocket lol stop panicking.

How are u today hun? Xxx

Wooooooooop! Can u believe ive gotten so close to the 11's Tam! I was 13st 11lbs when I restarted my journey. What an AMAZING diet!!!!

Long legs i love it! I wish! Tho when i lose weight my legs go like twigs! I have that to look forward to.

Sooo. How is you and mr? Im still in correspondance with new beau! He's super busy with work this week tho. Sigh! Cant wait to meet him.

How is your day foodwise honey?

Ava
xxxxxx

No hun im on slim n save hun :) tryin to do simplicity atm...hard goin lol...met tamzy on there lmaoo true ur convos r funi hehe....jealousy is a funi one wirh us women we pretend we dnt care bt we do relii lmaoo xx

Wooooooooop! Can u believe ive gotten so close to the 11's Tam! I was 13st 11lbs when I restarted my journey. What an AMAZING diet!!!! Long legs i love it! I wish! Tho when i lose weight my legs go like twigs! I have that to look forward to. Sooo. How is you and mr? Im still in correspondance with new beau! He's super busy with work this week tho. Sigh! Cant wait to meet him. How is your day foodwise honey? Ava xxxxxx

Hey hun! I knew u could do it. Well done you xx

Ur almost at goal! Really great diet. I love twiggy legs lol, it means ur slim so twiggy is good lol.

Me and him arent improving lol. Well he pissed ne off then tried to apologise and im just not having it. Hes been applogising all day, hes so not in my good books right now lol, i will not let a man think im too soft or a push over. He will learn lol.

Aww i take it ur fb chats are getting fiery? I can feel a summer relationship blooming!!

Foodwise today was crap lol. I ate convenience food, feels like i need to discipline myself with another week of shakes, i need to learn that when im bored i shouldnt binge eat lol. I always do gd during the day with my eating then lastnight i made toasts with nutella spread. I went to exercise for an hr cos of guilt, im lucky my weight isnt going up i tell ya lol. Tomorrow is a new day. My new plan is the 5:2, ever heard of it? Il have 1400 cals 5 x per week the 650 cals twice so il use shakes on my fast days, im on shakes tomorrow and so excited lol.

Hows everything hun? Xx

I live the idea of slim legs too iv got thunder thighs atm would love then to b bit toned n firmer lmao n slimmer lmaoo xx

No hun im on slim n save hun :) tryin to do simplicity atm...hard goin lol...met tamzy on there lmaoo true ur convos r funi hehe....jealousy is a funi one wirh us women we pretend we dnt care bt we do relii lmaoo xx

Yes so true. I look at other women and wish i looked like them. Lol. Haha love the convos lol. Who said a weight loss forum would be boring. Xx

Hey hun! I knew u could do it. Well done you xx

Ur almost at goal! Really great diet. I love twiggy legs lol, it means ur slim so twiggy is good lol.

Me and him arent improving lol. Well he pissed ne off then tried to apologise and im just not having it. Hes been applogising all day, hes so not in my good books right now lol, i will not let a man think im too soft or a push over. He will learn lol.

Aww i take it ur fb chats are getting fiery? I can feel a summer relationship blooming!!

Foodwise today was crap lol. I ate convenience food, feels like i need to discipline myself with another week of shakes, i need to learn that when im bored i shouldnt binge eat lol. I always do gd during the day with my eating then lastnight i made toasts with nutella spread. I went to exercise for an hr cos of guilt, im lucky my weight isnt going up i tell ya lol. Tomorrow is a new day. My new plan is the 5:2, ever heard of it? Il have 1400 cals 5 x per week the 650 cals twice so il use shakes on my fast days, im on shakes tomorrow and so excited lol.

Hows everything hun? Xx

Ah it still feels like a long way to goal tbh but getting there thanks chick. Thanks for having faith in me :)

Ah good on you laying down the law! Men can be sooo annoying sometimes. Glad he's apologising tho.

We not really that fiery he's extremely busy. Hope he has more time for me soon. Ooooh a summer of love would be sweeet. Who knows. Lol...

Aw sorry to hear you had a crap day foodwise. Well done excercising tho. I have a close friend on the 5:2 diet too. She's lost a bit of weight on it. That sounds good. You know you already look fab tho.

Im grand. Quiet but nice evening. Cant wait to see what i weigh tomoro and the lovely weigh in on saturday. Excitement.

Ive already planned what ill be wearing tomoro. I so love getting excited about clothes again. But i have a ways to go.

Hows your eve doll?

Ava
xxxxx

I live the idea of slim legs too iv got thunder thighs atm would love then to b bit toned n firmer lmao n slimmer lmaoo xx

Good luck with slim and save. Perfect time to be dieting in advance of summer :)

suppose jealousy is a funny one. I heard a good one on facebook: 'Warning. Reflections in this mirror may be distorted by socially constructed ideas of beauty'

I think a lot of us that are here have self esteem issues. One of the reasons we are overweight. We're finally tackling that. We should be proud of ourselves. :)

Yup soo true i am hopin tht will b at goal in time for july time ishh so tht then can try n enjoy the remaknder of the british summer lol fingers crossed....n so true i lack in confidence in bucket loads ovr evrythinf lmaoo xx

Back