Ava's New Diary....

Have just started today .... I need to lose 25 lb . Any idea how long that could take if I stay 100% .

Hey Tiny, That could take abt 5 / 6 weeks to lose. Hope your journey starting off well. How you getting on??

Hows shaking going on wanna?

Hey Greta darling, i havent been posting as ive had a biteen of restarting. I currently weigh 11 9. Which isnt toooo bad considering :) Hoping to lose 4lbs or so over the next 5 days. I am feeling better in my clothes. Which is a grt thing and feels good. ***** its tough tho but im trying.

How are you lady?

Ava
xxxxxxx

Well I didnt lose any weight since yest (sigh) but i may have lost some cms from around my waist. Lol. Every little helps. Weigh in on thursday im excited.

I have a wee event thing on sat so would LOVE to lose another 4lbs and be 11st 5. In 4 days. Biteen optimistic but you never know.

10lbs and ill be in the 10s. One of my boyfriends mates getting married on 19th of March. Have a beautiful red lipsy dress and amazing shoes. Just hope the dress fits. It will be my first time meeting some of his mates so I wanna look my best. Im excited.

My goal is 10 4 to 10 10. Tho 10stone even might be nice too. Hmmmm. Lol.

Happy Tuesday. Hope you all have a lovely day

Ava
xxxxx

You're getting there Ava! You were 13 stone after Christmas so to be in the 11s is GREAT ! Keep going and the 10s will be here before you know it

Im 11 8 now Greta. Your so right. I am getting there. roll on those elusive 10's.

Was pictured on some Irish websites at an event last night and have to say I look pretty ok, good, even. Thank you lipo. :)

How are you getting on Greta? Hope your having a nice day. Its the weeeeeeeeekend.

Ava
xxxxx

Aw Greta. How you doing? Hope your feeling ok xx

Im 11st 12. Not catastrophic. I do however want to get to the 10s. Ive not settled on an exact goal. I have a wedding on 30th april but have to take a wee break on the weekend of the 4th for the boyfriends birthday. He hates shakes. Thinks im addicted to them. Thinks they not healthy and he struggles to understand. Grrrr.

Anyway day 1 again today. Im gonna smash this. I have the dress for wedding end of april its beautiful. Just need to fit into it. :)

How is everyone else getting on?

Ava
xxxxx

Aw Greta. How you doing? Hope your feeling ok xx

Im 11st 12. Not catastrophic. I do however want to get to the 10s. Ive not settled on an exact goal. I have a wedding on 30th april but have to take a wee break on the weekend of the 4th for the boyfriends birthday. He hates shakes. Thinks im addicted to them. Thinks they not healthy and he struggles to understand. Grrrr.

Anyway day 1 again today. Im gonna smash this. I have the dress for wedding end of april its beautiful. Just need to fit into it. :)

How is everyone else getting on?

Ava
xxxxx
Nice to see you back. My boyfriends the same he doesn't agree at all. I literally hide my products when's his around lol.
Your at a lovely weight now. Good on ya x

That must be awful to have their support

I'm very lucky in that my OH thinks I'm amazing for being able to do it....

Sorry to hear you hide your shakes... This type of vlcd is hard enough without that

Nice to see you back. My boyfriends the same he doesn't agree at all. I literally hide my products when's his around lol.
Your at a lovely weight now. Good on ya x

Thanks Honey. I wish i felt at a lovely weight but im not too bad. Im probably a few pounds heavier now tho as Ive been eating non stop. I also delayed my start.

Its tough isnt it. But we shall persevere. Thats why i love the forum as we can get support on here :)

Aw thats is lovely to hear curve. Go girl your pretty lucky to have that support. How you getting on lady? Your stats are amazing :)

Welcome Charlotte. Its a great diet if you stick to it. I got to 10st 4 before. THe hard part for me is maintaining. You can do it

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks Honey. I wish i felt at a lovely weight but im not too bad. Im probably a few pounds heavier now tho as Ive been eating non stop. I also delayed my start.

Its tough isnt it. But we shall persevere. Thats why i love the forum as we can get support on here :)

Aw thats is lovely to hear curve. Go girl your pretty lucky to have that support. How you getting on lady? Your stats are amazing :)

Welcome Charlotte. Its a great diet if you stick to it. I got to 10st 4 before. THe hard part for me is maintaining. You can do it

Ava
xxxxxx
Yes it is tough. But with the new summer clothing that's out I'm focusing on that I'm in love with New Look arm. :D When are you starting back?
Good luck x

Yes it is tough. But with the new summer clothing that's out I'm focusing on that I'm in love with New Look arm. :D When are you starting back?
Good luck x

oooooh so many pretty summer clothes honey. Keep up the good work lady and stay focused.

I am soooooo annnoyed!!! Ive gone up to 12st 2. I got a dress today which id ordered online for a wedding on the 30th of april. My belly is huuuuuuuuuuge in it #notimpressed.

Im starting monday. Ill have 24 days to the wedding. Which is over 3 weeks. Im very optimistally aiming for 18lbs. Which will bring me to 10 12. Thats if i dont put on any more weight between now and then. I cant stop eating!!!

I really want to impress that day. This is so important to me. Im the 'new' girlfriend and really want to look my best. I hope I can do it!

Ava
xxxxxxx

Last edited:
oooooh so many pretty summer clothes honey. Keep up the good work lady and stay focused.

I am soooooo annnoyed!!! Ive gone up to 12st 2. I got a dress today which id ordered online for a wedding on the 30th of april. My belly is huuuuuuuuuuge in it #notimpressed.

Im starting monday. Ill have 24 days to the wedding. Which is over 3 weeks. Im very optimistally aiming for 18lbs. Which will bring me to 10 12. Thats if i dont put on any more weight between now and then. I cant stop eating!!!

I really want to impress that day. This is so important to me. Im the 'new' girlfriend and really want to look my best. I hope I can do it!

Ava
xxxxxxx
Yes I understand I'm the new girlfriend to my BF too. This is why I need to look decent for summer with him lol.m

kerp posting Ava it helps hun. X where's your dress from ?

Yes I understand I'm the new girlfriend to my BF too. This is why I need to look decent for summer with him lol.m

kerp posting Ava it helps hun. X where's your dress from ?

Lol. We going out 10months but ive not met much of his friends and their partners so im still considered 'new'. Lol.

We gonna look smoking! Ive decided im starting monday as its himselfs bday tomoro and we going away at the weekend. I do however have some shakes so im having a detox day of sorts and having 3 shakes today. I might do this on friday too. Really cant wait to get stuck in again. I always get excited about starting lol. I have over 3 weeks. A big dent in the ol weight can be made. Must remain optimistic :)

Happy shaking people

Ava
xxxxxx

Lol. We going out 10months but ive not met much of his friends and their partners so im still considered 'new'. Lol.

We gonna look smoking! Ive decided im starting monday as its himselfs bday tomoro and we going away at the weekend. I do however have some shakes so im having a detox day of sorts and having 3 shakes today. I might do this on friday too. Really cant wait to get stuck in again. I always get excited about starting lol. I have over 3 weeks. A big dent in the ol weight can be made. Must remain optimistic :)

Happy shaking people

Ava
xxxxxx

You will smash it you are in the right frame of mind :) good luck for Monday!!!

Have a lovely weekend. & I'll see you back on Monday lol x

Aw thank you for the well wishes honey and curve. How are you both getting on this easter Monday? Hows maintenance going curve?

Im all set with my shakes to start today #veryexcited. ive eaten like a queen all weekend so I defo need a detox of sorts and shakes are just the man I think. I do have a terrible cough so will have to do without a cough bottle. It could be worse lol.

I bought another dress for the wedding end of april. The dress I ordered online wasn't a grt fit and even with weight loss im not sure its a runner. The other dress I got is too short. I may have a shopping problem lol. the third dress is amazing. its a black flapper style dress with a mesh neckline and lots of beading. I had to buy a size 16 tho so will have to get it taken in. I do like to wear figure hugging stuff when I have a better figure. Im so excited to look fab. I hope!!

So. Due to my eating to excess lately ive rocketed to 12st 5. I love doing the maths. Heres my estimates

Week 1 - 10lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs
Week 3 - 4lbs
Total - 18lbs

Final weight - 11st 1lb

Then I am starting a long term healthy eating plan with my fella. Hes starting today and cant wait for me to get off the shakes. He looks grt but wants to lose a stone. Im thinking sbout long term goals. Usually I am happy in the upper ehelons of my bmi (which is 8 10 to 10 10) but I might aim for 10st so I have a 10lb window.

God starting shakes gets me excited. Anyone else the same?? Well done if you've managed to read all of this. Thanks again for the well wishes ladies and good luck with your respective journeys . Keep me posted as to your progress. its inspiring.

Have a lovely day all :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Back