Ava's New Diary....

That will bring me between 10st - 10.2. Scales keep bouncing up and down but Totm to blame. However ive changed my goal to 9st as i look biggee than i should look. Im quite tall at almost 5"10 , im kinda happy with my stomach however my thighs arent shrinking quickly enough as the rest of ny body, so 9st should get me looking as skinny as i looked yrs ago ? if only i can do. Need to say good bye to these beyonce thighs lol. Im kinda exited to entering the news yrs a slim girl. Yaay. Xx

Oh and your welcome hun xx

That will bring me between 10st - 10.2. Scales keep bouncing up and down but Totm to blame. However ive changed my goal to 9st as i look biggee than i should look. Im quite tall at almost 5"10 , im kinda happy with my stomach however my thighs arent shrinking quickly enough as the rest of ny body, so 9st should get me looking as skinny as i looked yrs ago ? if only i can do. Need to say good bye to these beyonce thighs lol. Im kinda exited to entering the news yrs a slim girl. Yaay. Xx

Oh and your welcome hun xx

Glad im not alone Kuromi. He sounds like a player ur better off without :)

Woop woop Tam. I remember being 10 st 2. Gosh wish I was back there. Good for u lady. You'll look amazing at New Years.

Ava
xxxxx

Glad im not alone Kuromi. He sounds like a player ur better off without :) Woop woop Tam. I remember being 10 st 2. Gosh wish I was back there. Good for u lady. You'll look amazing at New Years. Ava xxxxx

I hope i do, id be over the moon!! But i dont look that weight at all, my frame isnt accepting it??
I better look smaller at 9st or il be forced to get smaller lool. I dont mind my bum staying the same, dont mind my arms, but my blooming thighs lol. Seriously they annoy me lol. Xx

Attachments

• image-1297213429.jpg
    image-1297213429.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image-1234598093.jpg
    image-1234598093.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 67
Lol omg was gona upload those then decided not to as i felt self conscious. ? but thought i deleted them. So embarrassd lol

I know you'll think I'm only saying this to make you feel better (although if you haven't worked out I'm honest by my posts by now then there's something wrong with you - see, I did it again) but I think your thighs look fine to me sweetie. I get that if you don't feel right then do something to change that, but try squats as well as weight loss as it might be a case of you can firm them and therefore shrink them by building some muscle.

I hope i do, id be over the moon!! But i dont look that weight at all, my frame isnt accepting it??
I better look smaller at 9st or il be forced to get smaller lool. I dont mind my bum staying the same, dont mind my arms, but my blooming thighs lol. Seriously they annoy me lol. Xx

Aw dont be self concious. You look great. If your thighs bother you...keep going on your journey. Altho I'd love to have a curvy bum and thighs but I dont :(

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks guys, its funny how one day im full of confidence then other time it goes.

Kuromi i beleive every word u say as u seem to be a honest woman, i dont mind taking criticisms from honest people as im honest myself, if i dont like something i let it be known and my mouth does get me into a lot of trouble sometimes. But im going to take your suggestions and work on the problem. Xx

Ava..it has really helped me reading your diary. I am only on my first week of Lt & struggling but your journey has been so inspiring. The difference in your weight loss when 100% is inspiring to try harder ;) Thanks for sharing ..and can't wait to read how you get on over the next couple of weeks.

Oh and Tam - from a blokes point of view you are what is known around here as 'bang tidy' so stop stressing and go and have some fun ;) x

Aww thanks hun, good compliments really does help sometimes. Youve just made me smile.

Will be having fun soon, cant wait xx

My ex Fiancée ran off with another guy who she had been secretly chatting with online for a few months.
We worked together for a few weeks afterwards which was a bit hard but we had a couple of chats and she said the reason that she did it was that I was far too nice - she even said I was lovely but she wanted to try out a bad lad for a change and some excitement. - FML! I must be a boring get!
They moved in with her mum and dad for a while and the last time I ever heard about her was from a mutual friend who said that her mum and dad (both lovely people) had kicked them both out as the guy was treating her like crap and they had enough. He also stopped her from seeing all her mates, and soft me still feels a bit sorry for her.

She married him and moved away I believe and I lost interest/communication etc...
I kind of retired from dating after that, been single since and that must be about 7 years ago now, though to be fair I have been having a total ball since so its not all been doom and gloom :D

Enjoy being young Ava, dont get too hooked on an ex, there is another better model out there if you have a nose about and keep beating away the morons at the same time.
and your photo is amazing, you look stunning - why is it the really pretty girls always moan about being unattractive ??
One of my friends is stunningly beautiful, I mean drop dead !! everyone she meets is captivated by her beauty, yet she is constantly in the mirror criticising herself :S

girls !! - I don't know :p

Aw sorry to hear it didnt work out Lin. Not to be. Glad uve been having a ball. It would be nice to see you dating too :)

Thx for the compliment. You should know by now....us women are never happy haha

Keep going with your hard work ull defo see 19 st something. Im 12 3 too. 4 pounds to go till i see the 11's woop woop.

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey hun, how u doing today? Hope ur having a good day shrinking xxx

Aw thx for enquiring chick. Up all night with severe back pain. Was so nautious from it I coulodnt stop vomiting. :(

Have not had one shake today yet. On the plus side....im 12st 1lbs

Hope ur doing better then me xx

Ava
xxxxx

Awww sorry about feeling ill hunni, such a downer, do u no whats causing it? Hope u feel better soon hun. Plus side your almost into the 11s though hunni!! How exiting. Yaay.

Im not doing too bad thanks hun. Xxx

Awww sorry about feeling ill hunni, such a downer, do u no whats causing it? Hope u feel better soon hun. Plus side your almost into the 11s though hunni!! How exiting. Yaay.

Im not doing too bad thanks hun. Xxx

I just suffer with back pain on occasion :( Glad u doing well doll. Hows your new beau?

I just had my first shake and some water so that 12 1lbs has now increased grrrr

Imagine if I got into the 11's by Saturdays weigh in....aghhh excitement. I could be 11 10 by party night.....wishful thinking.....

Ava
xxxxx

I just suffer with back pain on occasion :( Glad u doing well doll. Hows your new beau? I just had my first shake and some water so that 12 1lbs has now increased grrrr Imagine if I got into the 11's by Saturdays weigh in....aghhh excitement. I could be 11 10 by party night.....wishful thinking..... Ava xxxxx

Aww i used to suffer backaches too hun, i think its because i was heavier but it has improved, that said ive got really bad posture haha, i only started sittiing up properly recently lol.

New guys really getting into a part of my daily life? wont lie im feeling slightly scared as its still early days and we're really connecting but gona take things really slow and see how it goes, but u no those things in life that u cant fight even if u tried? Thats happening to us lol. Were going out to dinner again on friday so that means ive gotta do careful food choices again, kinda scary and gets me paranoid about weight gain, life can be scary haha.

Oh hun i can see that your going to get into the 11s, id be over the moon for u hunni, you so deserve it. And dont worry about the weight going up after youve drank the shake, it will go right back down tomorrow, just want u to concentrate on feeling better as thats most important at the min.
Deffo not wish ful thinking. Think positive, of course u can do it hunni. Come on u can lose the last few lbs before the big night. Xxx

Aww i used to suffer backaches too hun, i think its because i was heavier but it has improved, that said ive got really bad posture haha, i only started sittiing up properly recently lol.

New guys really getting into a part of my daily life? wont lie im feeling slightly scared as its still early days and we're really connecting but gona take things really slow and see how it goes, but u no those things in life that u cant fight even if u tried? Thats happening to us lol. Were going out to dinner again on friday so that means ive gotta do careful food choices again, kinda scary and gets me paranoid about weight gain, life can be scary haha.

Oh hun i can see that your going to get into the 11s, id be over the moon for u hunni, you so deserve it. And dont worry about the weight going up after youve drank the shake, it will go right back down tomorrow, just want u to concentrate on feeling better as thats most important at the min.
Deffo not wish ful thinking. Think positive, of course u can do it hunni. Come on u can lose the last few lbs before the big night. Xxx

Aw thats too cute Tam. Ur right to take things slow. Just let it progress naturally. Enjoy dinner out. U deserve it. Its possible to eat out healthily too. Maybe only have 2 courses.

Yippppeeeeeee the 11's are in sight. I was going to get my Dad to get my size 14 clothes from the attic this eve...but might wait until Sunday. Ill have lost a few more pounds. I dont wanna be dissapointed that things dont fit!!!Oh and im getting my hair extensions back in on Saturday I hope. Super excited I LOVE them.

Feeling a lot better tho my head goes a bit muzzy sometimes. Thx Kuromi. Hopefully ill still be hovering around 12 1 /. 12 3 tomoro.

Keep up the fantastic work folks

Ava
xxxxx

Week 5: So Ive reached another day. Not sure what weight I am exactly as didnt weigh myself till I got dressed.

I was hoping to be in the 11's by Saturday but think thats a bit too optimistic.

In other news...Ive booked in to get my hair extensions on Saturday. Oh and I went to my hairdressers today to get my colour done...they were all impressed with my weight loss telling me I looked great. What a boost that people are starting to notice. :) :)

I just hope I dont cave. Ive done super this week and it would be a waste of all my hard work.

Hope everyone having a great 100% day

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw thats too cute Tam. Ur right to take things slow. Just let it progress naturally. Enjoy dinner out. U deserve it. Its possible to eat out healthily too. Maybe only have 2 courses. Yippppeeeeeee the 11's are in sight. I was going to get my Dad to get my size 14 clothes from the attic this eve...but might wait until Sunday. Ill have lost a few more pounds. I dont wanna be dissapointed that things dont fit!!!Oh and im getting my hair extensions back in on Saturday I hope. Super excited I LOVE them. Feeling a lot better tho my head goes a bit muzzy sometimes. Thx Kuromi. Hopefully ill still be hovering around 12 1 /. 12 3 tomoro. Keep up the fantastic work folks Ava xxxxx

Thanks hun, slow is best. Im planning on 2 healthy courses and skip out on the wine.

Seems like youve had a good day today, i did too lol. Jus had my dinner and not craving anything else.

O wow new hair colour and extensions, Your gona look fab, dont even worry about being in the 11s as u will make it.

Hope ur enjoying your evening hunni, unfortunately early night for me as i got an early start tomorrow. Xxx

Back