Ava's New Diary....

Oh wow Tam...go you doll!!!! Your doing soooo well.... Another night battling the chinese for me it seems. Its too f*&kin accessible. Its right beside my house :( Ava xxxxx

Take a leaf from Lindos book as he gave in to chips and said they were horrible and not at all like he remembered. After all you are craving a memory now, the real thing won't be as nice, think rose tinted glasses.

Take a leaf from Lindos book as he gave in to chips and said they were horrible and not at all like he remembered. After all you are craving a memory now, the real thing won't be as nice, think rose tinted glasses.

Thx Kuromi. Noted. Hope ur journey going well doll

Week 4: Well I have survived into week 4. Pretty impressed. My cravings for food seem to be getting worse tho. I really want to eat food. A chinese, indian food, a sandwich. Grrrr

I do however fit into a fab size 14 jacket. If not for Lipotrim...it wouldnt fit! Must keep reminding myself of this.

I hope I survive the evening :( Again...Im really struggling with this diet.

Hope everyone having a lovely afternoon...

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks Ava. It's going better now I've moved to S&S as I'm not cold all the time now. I actually feel warmer wandering around in just a shirt rather than having 3 or 4 layers on. I miss LT as it was so simple just having 3 shakes a day and now I have to fit 4 things in, which doesn't sound like a lot but none of those are anything I can sit and eat out of a bag in front of a tv, lol.

Will be happier in a few days when the scales go down again as since I moved over I've come on again and my weight has gone back up despite not cheating. Would be nice if tomorrow I could be 2 pounds down as that would catch up what I put back on and get me back on track.

Thanks Ava. It's going better now I've moved to S&S as I'm not cold all the time now. I actually feel warmer wandering around in just a shirt rather than having 3 or 4 layers on. I miss LT as it was so simple just having 3 shakes a day and now I have to fit 4 things in, which doesn't sound like a lot but none of those are anything I can sit and eat out of a bag in front of a tv, lol.

Will be happier in a few days when the scales go down again as since I moved over I've come on again and my weight has gone back up despite not cheating. Would be nice if tomorrow I could be 2 pounds down as that would catch up what I put back on and get me back on track.

Ooooh Kuromi...i hope you lose those 2lbs. You must be feeling better in yourself too. :)

Im having an ok evening. I think the cravings have subsided a bit this evening. Its now a breakfast in the local cafe I am craving. Daytimes used to be fine for me.

I am thinking about coming off the diet the end of November for said night out. Where said guy might appear. Must look fab!! But then again I might stay on Lipo. Im undecided.
But will return for Christmas. Still hoping, and dreaming ill be 10stone something by then. The heavier end of the 10's of course.

Hope everyone is getting on well.

Ava
xxxxx

How come you're planning to come off for one night? You'd have to come off the week before the party if you wanted to drink alcohol or eat any of the food at the party (if there was any).

Seems a strange decision to upset the rhythm of your dieting. You might not want to go back to it if you come off end of November.

How come you're planning to come off for one night? You'd have to come off the week before the party if you wanted to drink alcohol or eat any of the food at the party (if there was any).

Seems a strange decision to upset the rhythm of your dieting. You might not want to go back to it if you come off end of November.

Im aware ill have to refeed James. I havent had a night out in months. Might treat myself to a few bevvies and some food. Then again I may stay 100%. As i said. Undecided.

Noted Lin. Just goes to show that its not worth cheating. Will keep that in mind. Thx. And dont think ill be snaring any men until I get a LOT slimmer Lin. Lol. My goal is a teeny tiny 8st 10lb which i should reach by Feb or March.

Week 4: So Im 12 6 on the scales. Woop woop. Im delighted. This diet is amazing. Wearing a black dress today...size 14 and its lovely tho i know im still a lil fattie.

Hope everyone having a good day

Ava
xxxxxx

A progress pic....me at 12 6lbs...(after a loss of 1st 8lbs)....less than two stone and ill be within a healthy BMI range :)

thea99.jpg

Ava
xxxxxx

Last edited:
Omg u look amazing hunni!!! Looking slim and gorgeous! U should be so proud of yourself. If u look this gorgeous now then imagine in december. Keep it up hun your doing everything right xxxx

Aw thx Kuromi and Tam :) Ye are very kind ladies

Tam I cannot wait until December. I just hope I get there. My resolve is strengthened looking at this pic tho.

Hope everyone is having a nice eve

Ava
xxxxx

You look fab! Keep it up :)

Thanks Sag. Roll on December :) Keep going with ur efforts too

Ava
xxxx

Aw thx Kuromi and Tam :) Ye are very kind ladies

Tam I cannot wait until December. I just hope I get there. My resolve is strengthened looking at this pic tho.

Hope everyone is having a nice eve

Ava
xxxxx

Your welcome hun, youll get there, youll see. , your pic is such a motivator and inspiration, it reminds me what hard work really is.

Aw...pity I couldnt post a before one. Glad its a motivator. Not that u need it you've done sooooo well!!!

I do feel improved but am still a lil fattie...

Roll on December

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 4: Weigh in tomoro. Cannot wait. I did see 12 6 on the scales the other day but i seem to have put on a pound or two...grrrrr. Ive been super good. Im starting to get positive comments from people. Which is lovely. Ive SUCH a long way to go tho. I hope I get there. I am doubting my ability. I try take one day at a time.

I know this diet yields quick results but I still find I havent enough patience for the weight to drop off. I want it gone 'yesterday'. lol. I still dont fit into my leather trousers which are a size 14. A small size 14 from River Island. Oh ex (of sorts) called me slim and i got a wee x from him. Cant wait to knock his eyes out the next time he sees me...

Hope everyone having a good 100% day.

Ava
xxxxx

Aw...pity I couldnt post a before one. Glad its a motivator. Not that u need it you've done sooooo well!!!

I do feel improved but am still a lil fattie...

Roll on December

Ava
xxxxxx

I was about to forget to do before pics aswell lol, im still embarassed looking at my before pic but i have stuck it on my fridge everytime i feel like i wana go on a food binge lol. Beleive it or not i still think about food all the time! Infact it takes over my mind more than everything else but the good thing is now i crave the good stuff.

Beleive me hun looking at your pic did cheer me up while i was having a chocolate crave, when i saw how fab u looked it reminded me why i worked so hard to get here and y i should never give up.

Ps u dont look fat at all!! Honestly. If anything your only going to look way better, your going to knock them dead in xmas and your ex will be lost in a different world looking at how gorgeous you are xxx

I was about to forget to do before pics aswell lol, im still embarassed looking at my before pic but i have stuck it on my fridge everytime i feel like i wana go on a food binge lol. Beleive it or not i still think about food all the time! Infact it takes over my mind more than everything else but the good thing is now i crave the good stuff.

Beleive me hun looking at your pic did cheer me up while i was having a chocolate crave, when i saw how fab u looked it reminded me why i worked so hard to get here and y i should never give up.

Ps u dont look fat at all!! Honestly. If anything your only going to look way better, your going to knock them dead in xmas and your ex will be lost in a different world looking at how gorgeous you are xxx

Its a curse thinking alot about food. Ive had a pretty good day in that regard. But it can be soooo tough.

Theres a night out tonight but im not going. I dont feel slim enough. I sometimes stay at the peripheries while my pretty friends get chatting to fit men. Me all self concious. The lil fattie. Its heartbreaking really. I have 2 weeks till my next big night out. I hope to be in the 11's and less self concious. Im not sure ill be skinny enough to wow ex. What do ye think?

Ava
xxxxx

I think you'd wow most people right now Ava, let alone in 2 weeks!

Back