Ava's New Diary....

Hey hun glad ur alright, did u have fun on the night out? Think its worth forgetting about him and go out and meeting someone new who will give u all the attention u deserve, no offence but men can be so annoying. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Such fun Tam. Got a wee bit too drunk. He brought me out yesterday for lunch and we watched football. I really like him. But my gut says he doesnt like me enough. Ill play it by ear. Hows ur beau Tam??

Ava
xxxxx

Such fun Tam. Got a wee bit too drunk. He brought me out yesterday for lunch and we watched football. I really like him. But my gut says he doesnt like me enough. Ill play it by ear. Hows ur beau Tam?? Ava xxxxx

Awww sounds like u had great fun, glad u did.

Ohh u went out to lunch, thats a start, sounds like u do like him a lot, just give it a watch and see how it goes hun, but sometimes its worth listening to your gut.

Oh yea new beau's good thanks, things are looking good from what im seeing but i dont want to jinks things so soon, we see eachother nearly everyday now and go out a lot. Maybe new relationship might happen in the new yr who knows lol.

Hows the shakes goin down today hun? Im on shakes and soups today but feeling very hungry xx

Awww sounds like u had great fun, glad u did.

Ohh u went out to lunch, thats a start, sounds like u do like him a lot, just give it a watch and see how it goes hun, but sometimes its worth listening to your gut.

Oh yea new beau's good thanks, things are looking good from what im seeing but i dont want to jinks things so soon, we see eachother nearly everyday now and go out a lot. Maybe new relationship might happen in the new yr who knows lol.

Hows the shakes goin down today hun? Im on shakes and soups today but feeling very hungry xx

Wow every day Tam. It must be love lol. I hope he's treating u like a princess.

Yip we had a lovely lunch. Football was slightly boring tho lol

Shakes ok. Will prob get hungry later. Scales say 12 7 Tam. So i want to lose those 8 pounds before Christmas.

Stick with it doll. Tho ur looking fab as it is

Ava
xxxxxx

Wow every day Tam. It must be love lol. I hope he's treating u like a princess. Yip we had a lovely lunch. Football was slightly boring tho lol Shakes ok. Will prob get hungry later. Scales say 12 7 Tam. So i want to lose those 8 pounds before Christmas. Stick with it doll. Tho ur looking fab as it is Ava xxxxxx

Haha yea its crazy!! But im not complaning lol, though me coming in late most nights mean il be tired at work the next day, we went out saturday night and today he asked me out again but i declined as im not really feeling up to it, im cold and hungry lol, yea hun i dont settle for less than being treated like a princess, we deserve it donf we hun? Hes a real gentleman, lets hope it lasts and not just an impression thing.

12.7 isnt bad at all hun, as youve been eating food, your so lucky!! If i was eating my weight would have gone up way more than that, wish i could eat normal like skinny people and not gain anything but thats just me dreaming lol.

8 lbs before xmas is more than doable hun, i recken u can do 12 ?

Gona take your advise and stick with it as i really want to look different. Thanks hunni. Well done on getting back on it. Im so proud of u xxx

Sweetie I know it's not my place to tell you what to do but please be careful as he is your ex for a reason and getting involved with exes is rarely a recipe for a happy life. By all means use him to your advantage and feel good with the attention but don't fall for his charms unless you are certain you are making the right decision for the right reasons.

Haha lind!! U had fun lool hehe. Bet u didnt complain. Reading ur message had me laughing
Wow did u say no sex for 7 years? Think if that was me id die lol

xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honest Tam it has been that long, just been fat and single for years. Lost 5 stone odd and instantly getting attention, even at work I am getting flirted with its been really weird after sucha long break. Last night though - aww man !! I didnt leave till 1:20am and was up for work for 6 :S God knows what will happen when I lose the other 5 stone lol :D Tell you what though, I cant wait to find out ;) haha xx

O wow, thats a lot of attention, your gona be getting the girls left, right and center!! Thats really good though, this weightloss is like a magical new life, enjoy it hun!! Lots more of it to come hehe ?. Your a good bloke and u deserve fun!!

I can imagine how tired you are at work lol but i bet youve got that " i got lucky" smile on your face. I no i would lol Xx

Thx kuromi...we never really gave it a proper go tho. Go u Lin. Do what makes u happy. Hope u having a good day Tam honey.

Not sure he thinks im good enough to date folks. Im smitten tho :( que heartbreak around the corner.

Also had a sandwich last night :( back to it today. Im a fighter. Not gonna give up

Hope everyone having a good day

Ava
Xxxxx

Im good today thanks hunni. Hope ur good too!! I no your a fighter so i dont have to worry, i no youll pick up from where u left off. And just for the record hun your more than good enough to date any man because your gorgeous Repeat after me ................ good girl xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Im good today thanks hunni. Hope ur good too!! I no your a fighter so i dont have to worry, i no youll pick up from where u left off. And just for the record hun your more than good enough to date any man because your gorgeous Repeat after me ................ good girl xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling really good being 100%. Night time cravings havent hit yet lol. Yip im surprised to only be 12 7lbs. Im determined to say goodbye to those 8 pounds.

Glad u had a good day sweety. Thx for the compliment. Im blushing. I am still overweight tho.

No word from my beau today. Even tho he's been on fb. Im trying to not contact him. Let him come to me. Men!!!! Lindop interested in ur opinion too...being a bloke. He prob would contact me if he was interested? or do men leave it a few days??

Ava
xxxxx

Glad you're back on track Ava and feeling good!

We done on 100% day hunni. Howd u get on today?

I was out all day without plan so only a nature valley bar and a tiny bottle of milk from asda. Hope this doesnt affect me. Though ive only consumed about 500 calories all together.
Hop ur ok xxxx

He might be playing it cool, depends on the type of guy.
If I was interested in a girl then she would know I was interested if that makes sense, id be making small talk etc at the very least.
He may be intimidated by your attractiveness perhaps as you are a very good looking girl though being a girl you will never admit it nor see it in yourself, being a guy though I do see it and you are deffo someone I would class as 'fit'.
you are the type of girl that guys would notice on a night out and talk to their mates about, the usual phwoar business - you know the score!

You can have your pick of the guys out there love so pick one that is well into you and isnt a wide boy, player, hard to get etc. I know it adds a bit of excitement to have a bit of a chase but it eventually gets boring as you get older, you want someone you can kick back on the sofa with and have cuddles with or sex or just a laugh.
Someone who just loves you and being near you and makes you giggle is who you need love, you wont have much trouble finding men but make sure you get one that is worth having.
x

Thank u kindly for calling me 'fit' Lin. Im still overweight but ta. Haha. I wish he was mad about me but will have to play it by ear. He did message me last night. Saying how are u..then goodnight x with no time for me to reply. I hate to bore you all with the details. Lol. And im a lot more confident and prob attractive when im slimmer. So i have a ways to go.

Im so glad ur getting more attention from the ladies Lin. Go you ;)

Thx so much Sag. Hope u having a lovely day

Got on great today Tam. Its the night time demons I have to conquer. Which i did last night. Im showing as 12 5 woop woop.

You've not had much at all pet. Ur pretty slim so can afford to break out a wee bit.

But its all relative. Im totally supoortive of u wanting to get slimmer.

Hope we all having a good day

Ava
xxxxx

Thank u kindly for calling me 'fit' Lin. Im still overweight but ta. Haha. I wish he was mad about me but will have to play it by ear. He did message me last night. Saying how are u..then goodnight x with no time for me to reply. I hate to bore you all with the details. Lol. And im a lot more confident and prob attractive when im slimmer. So i have a ways to go. Im so glad ur getting more attention from the ladies Lin. Go you ;) Thx so much Sag. Hope u having a lovely day Got on great today Tam. Its the night time demons I have to conquer. Which i did last night. Im showing as 12 5 woop woop. You've not had much at all pet. Ur pretty slim so can afford to break out a wee bit. But its all relative. Im totally supoortive of u wanting to get slimmer. Hope we all having a good day Ava xxxxx

Aww thanks hun and well done!! The weights going back down, stick at it hun, your well on your waY to slim ville. Tbh hun im feeling so bad right now for eating thr bar but my ketostix confirms im still in ketosis, im still under 60g of carbs for the day, its so scary as i dont wana gain a single pound or start eating badly.

Im totatally here to support u hun

Keep at it and watch yourself melt xxxx

Aww thanks hun and well done!! The weights going back down, stick at it hun, your well on your waY to slim ville. Tbh hun im feeling so bad right now for eating thr bar but my ketostix confirms im still in ketosis, im still under 60g of carbs for the day, its so scary as i dont wana gain a single pound or start eating badly.

Im totatally here to support u hun

Keep at it and watch yourself melt xxxx

Aw so glad u still in Ketosis Tam. Night time cravings have hit. Ahhhhhhhhh! Ive so much admiration for everyone doing this diet. Will try stay 100%

My size 16 jeans hanging off me...bought a size 14 and they super tight. 2 weeks could have me in them.

Plus i have a fab wine party dress that just doesnt close yet. I seem to have developed a shopping addiction. Lol

Ava
xxxxx

Aw so glad u still in Ketosis Tam. Night time cravings have hit. Ahhhhhhhhh! Ive so much admiration for everyone doing this diet. Will try stay 100% My size 16 jeans hanging off me...bought a size 14 and they super tight. 2 weeks could have me in them. Plus i have a fab wine party dress that just doesnt close yet. I seem to have developed a shopping addiction. Lol Ava xxxxx

Such a releif lol!! Oh yea the diets difficult, my hat goes off to anyone thats ever done it.

Wooo hooo for the jeand falling off!! Such an achievement and i love it!!! Lol haha ur not the only one, im obdessed with shopping too. But u deserve it hunni so treat yourself to clothes haha

How did u get on lastnight hunni? I wasnt hungry and i found it shocking, but im hungry today tho lol.

Hope ur having a fab day. 9 more hrs of work and i see my guy xxxx

Such a releif lol!! Oh yea the diets difficult, my hat goes off to anyone thats ever done it.

Wooo hooo for the jeand falling off!! Such an achievement and i love it!!! Lol haha ur not the only one, im obdessed with shopping too. But u deserve it hunni so treat yourself to clothes haha

How did u get on lastnight hunni? I wasnt hungry and i found it shocking, but im hungry today tho lol.

Hope ur having a fab day. 9 more hrs of work and i see my guy xxxx

Aw thx hun. Woop woop. Just tried on my leather trousers they might fit in a week or two. Ah ur like me with the shopping. U look FAB honey...i should really wait to buy till ive lost more. Lol

Ive stayed 100%. Am abt 12 3. Woop woop. The 11's in sight.

Super cute ur excited to see your man. How did ur eve go.

Folks I asked ex of sorts out. He said he was busy this weekend and never suggested an alternative date. Biteen upset. :( Ah suppose ill get over it.

So life battling shakes continues.

Hope everyone has a super day tomoro.

Ava
xxxxx

Aw thx hun. Woop woop. Just tried on my leather trousers they might fit in a week or two. Ah ur like me with the shopping. U look FAB honey...i should really wait to buy till ive lost more. Lol Ive stayed 100%. Am abt 12 3. Woop woop. The 11's in sight. Super cute ur excited to see your man. How did ur eve go. Folks I asked ex of sorts out. He said he was busy this weekend and never suggested an alternative date. Biteen upset. :( Ah suppose ill get over it. So life battling shakes continues. Hope everyone has a super day tomoro. Ava xxxxx

Yay sounds exiting hun, ur on a roll now, i love leather clothing expecially those shiny leather leggings, i invested in a good one last yr but their too big now so need go get some more, mmm imagine them with high heels? Nice!!

I no what u mean in waiting to lose more weight before going shopping but it still dont stop us from doing it lol haha, live for the moment kind of thing. Can u imagine how much shopping youll be doing once u hit goal weigh? Very exiting lol.

What??, did u say 12.3?? Well done hunni!! Thats really good, the 11s are in sight! I reckon youll get into the 11s by next week wooo hoooo so exited for u.

My night went good huni thanks, i was so tired from work so i wasnt up for going out or eating and i kinda said i wanted to go home then he invited me over to his but i werent sure if i wanted to but i went anyway lol and we just had a chilled night being stupid haha but i fell asleep and didnt end up going home, its not like me to fall asleep like that lol, wait for it .... So i got home and received a text from him saying hes got feelings for me and he wants me in his life forever, i still havent replied yet ohh nooo!! Im a bit worried and scared to get back out there so soon, so he rang me and we still didnt talk about the text message lol but il establish that at some point today

Hows ur ex hun? Yea i was thinking that he might have been busy. Some guys arent known to make first moves, they might seem confident but deep down very shy. Give it some time, u may have other pending dates ahead. Dont mean to sound gay but ur an attractive lady and if i was a man id sweep u up before any others got the chance haha. In other words ur gorgeous hunni. Hope ur having a good day, im on nightshift tonight. Good luck to me lol. Xxx

Yay sounds exiting hun, ur on a roll now, i love leather clothing expecially those shiny leather leggings, i invested in a good one last yr but their too big now so need go get some more, mmm imagine them with high heels? Nice!!

I no what u mean in waiting to lose more weight before going shopping but it still dont stop us from doing it lol haha, live for the moment kind of thing. Can u imagine how much shopping youll be doing once u hit goal weigh? Very exiting lol.

What??, did u say 12.3?? Well done hunni!! Thats really good, the 11s are in sight! I reckon youll get into the 11s by next week wooo hoooo so exited for u.

My night went good huni thanks, i was so tired from work so i wasnt up for going out or eating and i kinda said i wanted to go home then he invited me over to his but i werent sure if i wanted to but i went anyway lol and we just had a chilled night being stupid haha but i fell asleep and didnt end up going home, its not like me to fall asleep like that lol, wait for it .... So i got home and received a text from him saying hes got feelings for me and he wants me in his life forever, i still havent replied yet ohh nooo!! Im a bit worried and scared to get back out there so soon, so he rang me and we still didnt talk about the text message lol but il establish that at some point today

Hows ur ex hun? Yea i was thinking that he might have been busy. Some guys arent known to make first moves, they might seem confident but deep down very shy. Give it some time, u may have other pending dates ahead. Dont mean to sound gay but ur an attractive lady and if i was a man id sweep u up before any others got the chance haha. In other words ur gorgeous hunni. Hope ur having a good day, im on nightshift tonight. Good luck to me lol. Xxx

Ooooh Tam. He is well keen. How lovely. Do u feel as strongly about him as he does about you? What are u gonna say in response do u think?

Im not sure my guy likes me as much as I like him. Maybe he'll ask me out in the future who knows. Bet he would if i slimmed into those leather trousers. Lol.

And you are too kind calling me gorgeous. I really dont feel it. Its funny. I think we're never happy. Ur a fab looking lady tho it must be said. ;) not in a gay way either lol

Ava
xxxxxx

Back