Ava's New Diary....

Ooooh Tam. He is well keen. How lovely. Do u feel as strongly about him as he does about you? What are u gonna say in response do u think? Im not sure my guy likes me as much as I like him. Maybe he'll ask me out in the future who knows. Bet he would if i slimmed into those leather trousers. Lol. And you are too kind calling me gorgeous. I really dont feel it. Its funny. I think we're never happy. Ur a fab looking lady tho it must be said. ;) not in a gay way either lol Ava xxxxxx

Hey hun. Yea hes really keen, i can hear it in his voice and actions too, i like him but im not a person who rushes anything incase it should go wrong and im left picking up my own pieces lol, though i dont want to push him away i dont want to pull him too close either lol but i guess we both cant controll our feelings. Oh no lol scary!! Because once i warm to someone i get instantly attached so im trying to limit that as much as i can.

In the text il say that yes i do like u but i still dont want to rush anything as its still early days and we could just continue bonding untill we decide to take the next step. Well il say something like that lol. Oh and il say il be around as long as he keeps being as sweet as hes already is lool. How does that sound?

I no how u fell hunni, i hate feeling like im not good enough for someone, think about it now, if he dont like u now then he certainly dont deserve u when your skinny and even more gorgeous than you are now. But time will tell. I hope he asks u out and treats u like the princess that you are. Haha the magical leather trousers always gets their attention.

Yea i no hun we dont ever see how beautiful we are untill someone else notices!! I still dont feel 100% in my own skin but im getting their with the comments that people gives me lol. I mean when im walking on the road i do get a lot of attention but im like " what do these people find atrractive about me?" I guess if they think i look good then surely i should think i am too, well thats my logic lol. Thank u hun for the compliments. Must say i look forward to your posts daily, u do cheer me up.

Hope your having a fab friday hunni. Unfortunately im working tonight but im looking forward to tomorrow evening though. Bring it on!! Think im losing the plot lol. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to put my 2 pence worth in now - keep him at a slight distance Tam, as I usually find once you commit all the attention stops and the excitement becomes comfortable instead, so make the most of the dates, the lovely text messages, etc. My fella was all tentative and spending time chasing me but the moment he knew I was his it all dropped. I guess it can't go on forever but it was nice while it lasted. If he's really into you then he'll wait and make the effort.

I'm going to put my 2 pence worth in now - keep him at a slight distance Tam, as I usually find once you commit all the attention stops and the excitement becomes comfortable instead, so make the most of the dates, the lovely text messages, etc. My fella was all tentative and spending time chasing me but the moment he knew I was his it all dropped. I guess it can't go on forever but it was nice while it lasted. If he's really into you then he'll wait and make the effort.

Thanks kuromi your right, so right! All the exitement that was there will eventually fade even though im such a fun person. Hes going to be chasing for quite a while because im definately one to rush anything with anyone and as u said if he really wants me then he will wait. X

Hey hun. Yea hes really keen, i can hear it in his voice and actions too, i like him but im not a person who rushes anything incase it should go wrong and im left picking up my own pieces lol, though i dont want to push him away i dont want to pull him too close either lol but i guess we both cant controll our feelings. Oh no lol scary!! Because once i warm to someone i get instantly attached so im trying to limit that as much as i can.

In the text il say that yes i do like u but i still dont want to rush anything as its still early days and we could just continue bonding untill we decide to take the next step. Well il say something like that lol. Oh and il say il be around as long as he keeps being as sweet as hes already is lool. How does that sound?

I no how u fell hunni, i hate feeling like im not good enough for someone, think about it now, if he dont like u now then he certainly dont deserve u when your skinny and even more gorgeous than you are now. But time will tell. I hope he asks u out and treats u like the princess that you are. Haha the magical leather trousers always gets their attention.

Yea i no hun we dont ever see how beautiful we are untill someone else notices!! I still dont feel 100% in my own skin but im getting their with the comments that people gives me lol. I mean when im walking on the road i do get a lot of attention but im like " what do these people find atrractive about me?" I guess if they think i look good then surely i should think i am too, well thats my logic lol. Thank u hun for the compliments. Must say i look forward to your posts daily, u do cheer me up.

Hope your having a fab friday hunni. Unfortunately im working tonight but im looking forward to tomorrow evening though. Bring it on!! Think im losing the plot lol. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE

That sounds perfect honey. Ur soooo right not to rush it. I fall in love pretty quickly. Lol. It sounds like he's doing all the right things. Im soooo happy for u doll.

Aw im so glad ur getting all that positive attention Tam. Ur beautiful with a fabulous personality and i hope you know that.

Hope work going well.

I texted ex...again. Eeeek. Said i had a lovely time Sunday but not sure if he felt the same :(. No response. I should delete his number. Its really not good enough but I cant help but like,..even love him. As i said i fall in love quickly. What am i like.

Hope i havent bored ye all to tears...

Still shaking it. Woop woop. Weigh in tomoro

Ava
xxxxx

He's clearly not interested in anything serious otherwise he wouldn't be making you sweat like this. Sounds to me like he's getting off on you chasing him. If it was me I'd think I've let him know how I feel and that's it done now, if he can't even honour me enough to reply then screw him, there's plenty of others out there worth your time. He seems from what you've said like a bit of a player and clearly knows you are interested. Infact I'm guessing that as soon as he knows your with another guy he'll be sniffing round you again.

He's clearly not interested in anything serious otherwise he wouldn't be making you sweat like this. Sounds to me like he's getting off on you chasing him. If it was me I'd think I've let him know how I feel and that's it done now, if he can't even honour me enough to reply then screw him, there's plenty of others out there worth your time. He seems from what you've said like a bit of a player and clearly knows you are interested. Infact I'm guessing that as soon as he knows your with another guy he'll be sniffing round you again.

Screw him is right Kuromi. Thx so much for the advice i really appreciate it. :)

Ill get over it in time.

Weighed in today. I am 12 1. Ahhhhhh the 11's are so close.

Hope everyone having a fab day

Ava
xxxxx

Hello hunni, thank u for the compliments. "Sigh" men!! He shouldve been lucky u texted him, how rude not replying, o well his loss The 11s are in sight yaaay. " happy dance" bet your exited. How are u tonight? Im so knackered i tell u, went clothes shopping after night shift lol then came home and slept one hr, not forgetting i gotta go out for 9 oclock.

Xxx

Hello hunni, thank u for the compliments. "Sigh" men!! He shouldve been lucky u texted him, how rude not replying, o well his loss The 11s are in sight yaaay. " happy dance" bet your exited. How are u tonight? Im so knackered i tell u, went clothes shopping after night shift lol then came home and slept one hr, not forgetting i gotta go out for 9 oclock.

Xxx

I know. Im still a bit heartbroken but he obviously just doesnt think im good enough to date. :( Despite that....Im good thx tonight honey. Actually about to head out with another ex. Im terribly bored and he's gorgeous lol. Will keep my mind off shithead. What is it with me and exes lol. All dollied up :)

Whats ur man treating you to tonight Tam? Oooh get any nice clothes. Hope u have a sleep in tomoro.

Hope everyone having a good night.

Ava
xxxxxx

I don't think he thinks your not good enough to date, I think he assumes that you'll give him what he wants without having to commit to you, so kinda having his cake and eating it as he knows you are interested so is getting off on he attention. That's why playing hard to get can work in our favour as it makes them work for your attention.

I know. Im still a bit heartbroken but he obviously just doesnt think im good enough to date. :( Despite that....Im good thx tonight honey. Actually about to head out with another ex. Im terribly bored and he's gorgeous lol. Will keep my mind off shithead. What is it with me and exes lol. All dollied up :) Whats ur man treating you to tonight Tam? Oooh get any nice clothes. Hope u have a sleep in tomoro. Hope everyone having a good night. Ava xxxxxx

Aww hun, im sure he cant be thinking that you arent good enough to date because your more than good enough, theirs plenty of other nicer men out their to date but i no its just your feelings and how much u like him thats bugging u. Dont u wish we could just switch off our feelings sometimes?
Ohhh how did the date with your ex go? Wow dont think i could even spend an hr with my ex as he's quite cocky and probably think he can use me just because im hanging out with him.

Ohh i had fun last night, had fun, ate out and i chose lobster which had some buttery sauce but it was on the side so i could controll how much i used as a dip lol, i guess butter is low carb anyway so not too worried, and instead of choosing mash i opted for double amount of vegetables, so good being in controll! And i had some alcohol/ sugar free cocktail made specially for me, bless him as he went through the trouble enquiring about it for me as he knows im diabetic so that was really sweet. After that we ended up in a nightclub and i got buzzed on diet coke till 5 am lol, then i woke up with a nice low carb brekkie in bed. That was pretty much it, so to say im tired would be an underestimation lol.

Ohhh yea i got a few dresses, jeans, leggings and hi top wedges, then got me a onsie for inside the house lol ohh and a pair of earings. Mmmm im actually looking forward to new yrs now, last yr i was 14.9 st and felt unhappy so i starved myself down to 13st and felt a bit better then maintained that weight all year untill i did lipotrim.

Im starting low cal/ low carb tomorrow and im so scared. Oh no.

Hows your day going hunni? Ohhh and whats the scale saying today?

Hooe your ok xxxx

Aww hun, im sure he cant be thinking that you arent good enough to date because your more than good enough, theirs plenty of other nicer men out their to date but i no its just your feelings and how much u like him thats bugging u. Dont u wish we could just switch off our feelings sometimes?
Ohhh how did the date with your ex go? Wow dont think i could even spend an hr with my ex as he's quite cocky and probably think he can use me just because im hanging out with him.

Ohh i had fun last night, had fun, ate out and i chose lobster which had some buttery sauce but it was on the side so i could controll how much i used as a dip lol, i guess butter is low carb anyway so not too worried, and instead of choosing mash i opted for double amount of vegetables, so good being in controll! And i had some alcohol/ sugar free cocktail made specially for me, bless him as he went through the trouble enquiring about it for me as he knows im diabetic so that was really sweet. After that we ended up in a nightclub and i got buzzed on diet coke till 5 am lol, then i woke up with a nice low carb brekkie in bed. That was pretty much it, so to say im tired would be an underestimation lol.

Ohhh yea i got a few dresses, jeans, leggings and hi top wedges, then got me a onsie for inside the house lol ohh and a pair of earings. Mmmm im actually looking forward to new yrs now, last yr i was 14.9 st and felt unhappy so i starved myself down to 13st and felt a bit better then maintained that weight all year untill i did lipotrim.

Im starting low cal/ low carb tomorrow and im so scared. Oh no.

Hows your day going hunni? Ohhh and whats the scale saying today?

Hooe your ok xxxx

Thanks for the advice Kuromi. He knows i like him but he mustnt reciprocate othrwise id get a wee text :(

Ah ur being so good Tam. Limiting ur food intake. Super glad ud a fun night with ur man. And sounds like an awesome shopping trip. You will look amazing. So glad this New Years you will shine. How is low cal / low carb going?

Update: I cracked last night and got a chinese. :( I was in bad form and really felt food would help. Im now back to 12 2. Could still get in the 11's by Saturday I think. Im so annoyed tho :(

Hope everyone having a good eve

Ava
xxxxx

It would be nice if he at least acknowledged and let you down gently if he doesn't feel the same way instead of giving you the silent treatment.

It would be nice if he at least acknowledged and let you down gently if he doesn't feel the same way instead of giving you the silent treatment.

Yip Kuromi, I would appreciate a text back. You would think it common courtesy. Men. ffs!!!

I am out at a party on Sat (which cant come quick enough) , he might be there but ill not go there again. I might even meet someone new. Must get into the 11's by Saturday.

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks for the advice Kuromi. He knows i like him but he mustnt reciprocate othrwise id get a wee text :( Ah ur being so good Tam. Limiting ur food intake. Super glad ud a fun night with ur man. And sounds like an awesome shopping trip. You will look amazing. So glad this New Years you will shine. How is low cal / low carb going? Update: I cracked last night and got a chinese. :( I was in bad form and really felt food would help. Im now back to 12 2. Could still get in the 11's by Saturday I think. Im so annoyed tho :( Hope everyone having a good eve Ava xxxxx

Hey hun, well today was my 1st refeed and after eating my fruit i felt very hungry, its hard limiting food, the scales sayin 10.4 so that 5lbs up but i was being gd, its totm so i no where thats coming from. Come on hun, get into the 11s!! Your not far off, your so close.
Gooo you!! Party on saturday!! Will u be off plan? Just ignore the ex and have fun

Hows u tonight? Hope your not hungry like me lol xxx

If he's there again this time I would recommend ignoring him.

Yip I will defo do that Kuromi. Good plan. **** him!

Aw ur still so tiny Tam. And its totm. I know i MUST be in 11's. Doing a mini refeed on Friday. Bold I know but want to have lost as much as possible and my body seems to be able for that.

Im good tonight. Night time cravings not hit yet. Awww....drink lots of water honey.

Ava
xxxxx

Yip I will defo do that Kuromi. Good plan. **** him! Aw ur still so tiny Tam. And its totm. I know i MUST be in 11's. Doing a mini refeed on Friday. Bold I know but want to have lost as much as possible and my body seems to be able for that. Im good tonight. Night time cravings not hit yet. Awww....drink lots of water honey. Ava xxxxx

Aww hope the night time cravings dont appear anytime soon hun, yea im drinking lots, im on night shift tonight, gona treat myself to tea with milk and have a bar tonight but im holding out for a few hrs.

Ohh mini refeed, thats ok, better than no refeed at all. Youll will be in the 11s by sat, from what ive noticed you drop the pounds real fast.

U decided on your outfit yet? Bet your well exited to try on your clothes? I would be xx

I HATE the night time cravings..they are terrible. Oooh enjoy tea, milk and bar honey. Ur doing great. Hope nights go ok.

Determined to get into the 11's. Not tried on my outfit...im gonna wear the black dress i have on in a pic i posted previously. Still feeling pretty fat tho :(

Ahhhh im still excited abt the night. Hope its not gonna be a loooooooooong week.

Ava
xxxxxx

I HATE the night time cravings..they are terrible. Oooh enjoy tea, milk and bar honey. Ur doing great. Hope nights go ok. Determined to get into the 11's. Not tried on my outfit...im gonna wear the black dress i have on in a pic i posted previously. Still feeling pretty fat tho :( Ahhhh im still excited abt the night. Hope its not gonna be a loooooooooong week. Ava xxxxxx

Yea cravings so are frustrating, when i crave i want everything. Ohhh thanks hun, the bars are so nice!!

I love black dresses, it works in my favour, your no way fat hun, but youll be slimmer in a few weeks tho, that to look forward to.

Its going to be a long week seeing as your looking forward to a night out, exiting tho xx

Yea cravings so are frustrating, when i crave i want everything. Ohhh thanks hun, the bars are so nice!!

I love black dresses, it works in my favour, your no way fat hun, but youll be slimmer in a few weeks tho, that to look forward to.

Its going to be a long week seeing as your looking forward to a night out, exiting tho xx

What bars are they Tam? yip black is a winner. Really hope im 11 something by Friday or ill crack up.

Yip suppose it will be a long week :( I am super excited alright. Love the festive season!

I actually invited a male friend along on Sat...no harm if 'ex' sees me hanging out with someone else. Not why i invited my friend tho.

Ava
xxxxx

Back