Ava's New Diary....

Want a McDonalds (which is not an option)

Also want Chinese (which is 3minutes from me and is an option)

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Ava
xxxxx

DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. Ive seen some amazeball pics of u just now OMG your a beaut. Get thru tonight n youll be fine tomoz. Wat would you say to any of us??? Hmmmm c'mon will power xxxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

Thanks Sam. I do want to be slim! Must try refocus on my size 14 cropped jeans! I only bought them today. Sigh!

Ava
xxxxxx

DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. Ive seen some amazeball pics of u just now OMG your a beaut. Get thru tonight n youll be fine tomoz. Wat would you say to any of us??? Hmmmm c'mon will power xxxx

aw thanks for talking me down chick! Thx for the compliment. USED to be a beaut! Ill try my best to resist. Gosh it really is the most difficult diet ive ever done!

Im also dreaming of a full irish brekkie for lunch tomoro :( Im meeting a friend and they do the BEST breakfasts! Yuuuuuuuuuuum

Tho generally speaking i can breeze thru the day.

Ive gotten to week 4. But i really fell like my determination is waning now. I do want food. :(

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw sorry to hear you didnt sleep! Grrrrr! And sorry to hear you were heartbroken too. You can empathise. Are you totally over it now? My Sunday is ace so far! Started off with a visit to the scales. 12 9!!!!!!!!!! What a good start to my day. Im dreaming of the 11's now! And hair extensions. And fabby size 10 dresses. And mini skirts. OOooooooh exciting. As i keep saying. Not sure i have the strength to do it. But its one day at a time! Maybe you should go out shopping honey? Distract you. An expensive hobby perhaps! Wow im impressed you on Day 3! Go girl!!!!! Ava xxxxx

I can totally emphathise, it actually took 3 yrs plus to forget him, speaking of the devil, he rang me today begging me to " facetime" him and how he really wants to see me, parked his car outside my house and kept ringing me.

Youve got the strength to do this, i no u have it.

Unfortunately i failed at bed time lol, so had a repeat of day 1 today, depressions of life took over and i had a bowl of porridge with mixed nuts. Felt like a failure but i dont mind as i dropped a pound of water weight, just gotts get today - thursday done then i can go back to eating.

Hope ur craves do go away hun, isnt it funny how everything looks delicious when u cant have it? Im currently craving baked beans lol. Weird.

Lol i shop like everyday online, i only spent £85 today so not so bad lol

That green tea i recommended before is a life saver especially the gingerbread flavour, so lush but legit, u should really try it out hun.

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg i gotta have these lol

image-2014882205.jpg

image-2930820083.jpg

image-360252803.jpg

aw thanks for talking me down chick! Thx for the compliment. USED to be a beaut! Ill try my best to resist. Gosh it really is the most difficult diet ive ever done!

Im also dreaming of a full irish brekkie for lunch tomoro :( Im meeting a friend and they do the BEST breakfasts! Yuuuuuuuuuuum

Tho generally speaking i can breeze thru the day.

Ive gotten to week 4. But i really fell like my determination is waning now. I do want food. :(

Ava
xxxxxx

Id LOVE FOOD. I had a dream last night that I had eaten something n realised whilst sleeping that I failed myself. Woke up feeling awful but relieved that I hadnt haha!
Have your shake just before you meet your friend and you wont want all that greasy food.....
Have a 100% lovely day xx

I can totally emphathise, it actually took 3 yrs plus to forget him, speaking of the devil, he rang me today begging me to " facetime" him and how he really wants to see me, parked his car outside my house and kept ringing me.

Youve got the strength to do this, i no u have it.

Unfortunately i failed at bed time lol, so had a repeat of day 1 today, depressions of life took over and i had a bowl of porridge with mixed nuts. Felt like a failure but i dont mind as i dropped a pound of water weight, just gotts get today - thursday done then i can go back to eating.

Hope ur craves do go away hun, isnt it funny how everything looks delicious when u cant have it? Im currently craving baked beans lol. Weird.

Lol i shop like everyday online, i only spent £85 today so not so bad lol

That green tea i recommended before is a life saver especially the gingerbread flavour, so lush but legit, u should really try it out hun.

Xxx

Aw you can do today to thursday chick. No bother to you. Well done on the 1lbs loss.

I am soooooooo glad i didnt cave :) Guess what I am? 12st 7lbs!!!! Ahhhhhh nearing the 11's Cant believe it!

Lol u have a shopping addiction like me lol!

Thanks for the green tea reccomendation but im not really into those drinks.

Lunch out shortly with my friend. Hope i can abstain successfully!

Looked at those amazing dresses Tam. Too risquee for me but more power to you!

How is your day going chick? Happy birthday week!!! :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Id LOVE FOOD. I had a dream last night that I had eaten something n realised whilst sleeping that I failed myself. Woke up feeling awful but relieved that I hadnt haha!
Have your shake just before you meet your friend and you wont want all that greasy food.....
Have a 100% lovely day xx

Phew what a relief. Haha!

Yip will have my shake before i hit off. This will be a test. I shall report in after and hopefully ill not have quit.

Isnt today your weigh in chick?? What time?? Im excited for you

Are you having a good day?

Ava
xxxxxx

5lb off honey woooooo x

Woooooop! WELL DONE! Amazing loss. You must update your signature and statistics so we can see ur fab progress :)

Did u see. I was 12 7 today! How amazing!! 8 more pounds. Im thrilled.

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw you can do today to thursday chick. No bother to you. Well done on the 1lbs loss. I am soooooooo glad i didnt cave :) Guess what I am? 12st 7lbs!!!! Ahhhhhh nearing the 11's Cant believe it! Lol u have a shopping addiction like me lol! Thanks for the green tea reccomendation but im not really into those drinks. Lunch out shortly with my friend. Hope i can abstain successfully! Looked at those amazing dresses Tam. Too risquee for me but more power to you! How is your day going chick? Happy birthday week!!! :) Ava xxxxxx

Hey hun, day 2 for me, im feeling stronger. My top came today yaay!! I love those outfits, might buy for the sake of having them in my warbdrobe lol, dunno if i could rock those lol.

Wow wow wow!! Congrats on 12.7. Woooh hooo. Bet ur well happy? Im happy for hun, well done.

Do hope u have a lovely time with ur friend today. Dont cave, be strong!! U can do this. Are u doing shakes/soups/bars or just shakes? Flapjacks come in handy but their gross lol, i was desperate enough to have 1 a day while i was in lipo lol.

Im having a good day here in london thanks, nice and sunny with warm gentle breeze, just went out to the shopping center to distract myself lol, bought nail polish, bad shopping habit because i dont do my own nails anyway lol.
Yes we both got the shopping fever lol. Hehe.

Bad news with my hair stylist! Shes going away when i need her the most. Boooo!!! Lol, shes the only one i trust apart from myself or sister to do my hair, gona wait patiently untill she gets back or else im not touching my hair.

I also changed my outfit lol, wearing dungaree shorts with heels, might brave it and wear a tiny top underneath! Wish me luck lol.

Thanks hun, i seemed to have dropped 3 more lbs over night, dont wana drop any more so Hi, thanks for your quick payment, im currently away and will be back tuesday night so will post first thing wednesday morning so you should receive your item before the estimated time. Thanks. today i upped my calories to 850, still low on carbs tho. Yaay birthday week lol. So excited.

Hope u enjoy ur day hun. Im waiting for ur update to see how it went. Really proud and impressed by ur progress.

Xxx

Hey hun, day 2 for me, im feeling stronger. My top came today yaay!! I love those outfits, might buy for the sake of having them in my warbdrobe lol, dunno if i could rock those lol.

Wow wow wow!! Congrats on 12.7. Woooh hooo. Bet ur well happy? Im happy for hun, well done.

Do hope u have a lovely time with ur friend today. Dont cave, be strong!! U can do this. Are u doing shakes/soups/bars or just shakes? Flapjacks come in handy but their gross lol, i was desperate enough to have 1 a day while i was in lipo lol.

Im having a good day here in london thanks, nice and sunny with warm gentle breeze, just went out to the shopping center to distract myself lol, bought nail polish, bad shopping habit because i dont do my own nails anyway lol.
Yes we both got the shopping fever lol. Hehe.

Bad news with my hair stylist! Shes going away when i need her the most. Boooo!!! Lol, shes the only one i trust apart from myself or sister to do my hair, gona wait patiently untill she gets back or else im not touching my hair.

I also changed my outfit lol, wearing dungaree shorts with heels, might brave it and wear a tiny top underneath! Wish me luck lol.

Thanks hun, i seemed to have dropped 3 more lbs over night, dont wana drop any more so Hi, thanks for your quick payment, im currently away and will be back tuesday night so will post first thing wednesday morning so you should receive your item before the estimated time. Thanks. today i upped my calories to 850, still low on carbs tho. Yaay birthday week lol. So excited.

Hope u enjoy ur day hun. Im waiting for ur update to see how it went. Really proud and impressed by ur progress.

Xxx

Woooop glad u feeling stronger doll. It will be SO worth it. Yay top arrived. Rock it girl!!!!

I cannot believe i saw 12 7. Soooooo happy! Didnt cave at lunch either and told my friend who just said to mind myself on the diet. We had such a lovely catch up.

Awwww so sorry to hear ur stylist not available. Im sure you still look fab doll!!!!

Woooop 3lbs loss! Amazing. Proud of you too honey.

Did i mention im 12 7lbs!!! LOL

Oh ex texted me 'miss you sweet cheeks' thats what he calls me and said he and ex not an item. I shouldnt really humour him after standing me up. Love makes us do strange things tho. I am happy he texting. :)

How is everyones day?

And thanks so much for the support girlies. I would definitely be knee deep in spag bol or chinese if not for ye. Lol lol

Ava
xxxxxx

Woooop glad u feeling stronger doll. It will be SO worth it. Yay top arrived. Rock it girl!!!! I cannot believe i saw 12 7. Soooooo happy! Didnt cave at lunch either and told my friend who just said to mind myself on the diet. We had such a lovely catch up. Awwww so sorry to hear ur stylist not available. Im sure you still look fab doll!!!! Woooop 3lbs loss! Amazing. Proud of you too honey. Did i mention im 12 7lbs!!! LOL Oh ex texted me 'miss you sweet cheeks' thats what he calls me and said he and ex not an item. I shouldnt really humour him after standing me up. Love makes us do strange things tho. I am happy he texting. :) How is everyones day? And thanks so much for the support girlies. I would definitely be knee deep in spag bol or chinese if not for ye. Lol lol Ava xxxxxx

Love the top! Bit shorter than originally thought but can see myself wearing it in summer should i feel brave enough.

Well done for sticking it out. Must've been hard?

Aww the ex misses u!! Did u text back? How u feeling? Aww " sweet cheeks" very cute nick name. Ur right, love is blinding lol. What are we like ayy? Haha. Funny enough i spent half the night talking to my stupid ex, the one that shattered my heart in a million pieces, he keeps bringing up the past about the gd times we had but i was like nahhh i dont remember!! Lol, i was being kinda heartless lol, but hes saying he reali wants to see me and he misses me! I was like well im busy and i do have a man to spend my time with so u no the deal. Kinda felt good lol. Well lets b honest it felt good lol.

On the up side my bestest gf already got me a present, she knows im hard to please lol but she booked me in for a makeover photoshoot, hair nails ect. Wow!! Love it. Excuses for me to shop online for me outfits lol. I love posing infront of the cam.

Hows ur night going hun? Im bloody starving. I could eat my bedsheets. Haha!! Xxx

Love the top! Bit shorter than originally thought but can see myself wearing it in summer should i feel brave enough.

Well done for sticking it out. Must've been hard?

Aww the ex misses u!! Did u text back? How u feeling? Aww " sweet cheeks" very cute nick name. Ur right, love is blinding lol. What are we like ayy? Haha. Funny enough i spent half the night talking to my stupid ex, the one that shattered my heart in a million pieces, he keeps bringing up the past about the gd times we had but i was like nahhh i dont remember!! Lol, i was being kinda heartless lol, but hes saying he reali wants to see me and he misses me! I was like well im busy and i do have a man to spend my time with so u no the deal. Kinda felt good lol. Well lets b honest it felt good lol.

On the up side my bestest gf already got me a present, she knows im hard to please lol but she booked me in for a makeover photoshoot, hair nails ect. Wow!! Love it. Excuses for me to shop online for me outfits lol. I love posing infront of the cam.

Hows ur night going hun? Im bloody starving. I could eat my bedsheets. Haha!! Xxx

Ooooh defo go for the top. U can pull it off hun.

I am absolutely DEVASTATED Tam. What started off this morning as miss you sweetcheeks..turned into....I think you're beautiful...but we too good of friends! I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and torn into pieces.

By coinicdence...the barman of a pub i used to frequent befriended me on fb and is MAD about me. Thinks im 'hot as hell' etc. ..etc...I dont want to use him but the attention is refreshing.

Oh Tam...an ladies. I am SUPER heartbroken.

Glad u felt good telling ur ex where to go. You dont need him. U have a fab man!

That sounds like the MOST awesome pressie. I would absolutely LOVE that (when im slim) What a good friend. You will look AMAZING. And you know how much i love the camera from fb doll...lol lol. I am selfie addicted. Ha

So surprised with my personal struggles that im remaining 100%. I can but try. Please god i have the strength to continue. The 11's are in sight...and i have a man to make EXTREMELY jealous he let me go. Motivation

12 7 really is better then i could have hoped for.

A very heartbroken...

Ava
xxxxxxx

Firstly 12.7 is fab and a 4lb loss wow. I am amazed how you can keep 100% when your going through so much emotional turmoil. You should be proud of yourself hun really!
I hope you feel better soon. I dont know how some people think its ok to cause others upset n distress.
Get on it with this bar man....distraction tactic xxx

Firstly 12.7 is fab and a 4lb loss wow. I am amazed how you can keep 100% when your going through so much emotional turmoil. You should be proud of yourself hun really!
I hope you feel better soon. I dont know how some people think its ok to cause others upset n distress.
Get on it with this bar man....distraction tactic xxx

Thanks chick. Still 12 7 today. Still delighted!

I am pretty proud of myself thanks! Not going to let a man ruin my efforts. Ive gotten to week 4!

Ill get over him in time i hope sigh. Barman could be mr.right now. Lol. Apparntly im hot as hell! lol. Distraction for sure honey. Tho i dont want to use him.

Any other news for me lady?

Ava
xxxxxx

Lovely...theres your spirit.
I have no news except im becomming a serial weigher gosh I know I shouldnt but I was 11 st this morn so thats another 2 off. Hopefully I can get another 2 off by next tuesday ill be 10.12 then OMG

I do keep getting the urge to just go pub for a pint tho lol...then I wake up lol
I love that warehouse dress its lush xx

Back