Ava's New Diary....

Omg i do talk alot. My post is like writing a book lol. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg i do talk alot. My post is like writing a book lol. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Tamzy!

Hope you're welll x

Your nephew is gorgeous!!

How much are you hoping to lose on lipotrim and how log have you been on it so far if you don't mind me asking. X

Hey hun, just read ur updates, ive had a boring afternoon cleaning the house lol, having my baby nephew for 2 days, hes coming over tomorrow, getting my baby practicing skills on lol. Hes a spoilt boy lol, love him soo much, tho hes quite demanding, the minute u put him down he gets fussy lol but it makes me smile cos hes so cute.

Sorry u didnt enjoy ur movie, super well to you for not caving, stew is one of my favs! Dunno how u coped through that, u deserve a huge loss this week.

Really did enjoy my dinner yesterday, i made it so spicy, its a caribbean thing, i should take u to jamaica one day youll love it!! Imagine us on the beach sipping cocktails in our tiny 2 piece swim suits, lol ive always wanted to try out the cut out ones, arent they sexy!! I did order some vintage high waisted denims 2 piece swim suit, dunno when il wear them but its worth the purchase lol.

Lol good for the mr, he messaged me today asking if i was alright and that he misses me but hes not sure if i miss him. Lol insecure? Dunno.... Guess im not giving him my all cos im trying not to get heart broken but i shouldnt push him away either, he said he loves me but i " like" him alot, really trying not to love him cos thats when it all goes wrong. I sound paranoid lol.

Im excited to hear the outcome of ur day on saturday lol, how sad am i. Haha. Forget mr barman..... Next!! Lol i do love that line.

Lol i love meeting people i dont no, i used to be so wild in my teenage days, i actually met up with a lot of people from social networks lol, infact my longest relationship was with someone i met from hi5!! Dont no if u remember hi5 lol, i was 16 at the time.

You are not obeist hunni, far from, u need to start loving the body u have because youve got a sexy figure, never wouldve thought u was ever in the 13s!! U carried it really well. Your body is transforming, imagine when u get to goal!! Wow now thats something to look forward to.

Haha!! Me and u are crazy for fashion, we should become fashion stylists, that would be such a fun job!! Lol ive got such a bad habbit which i need to stop, theirs not a day where i dont do shopping! Im either online or out in the shop. Lol so today online i ordered a white guess top with " guess" written in silver, its a casual top but its quite tight lol, ordered it in a small not a medium, my boobs looks better in tighter tops lol, ohh i also ordered high waisted skinny jeans, we all no how much i love highwaisted stuff lol.

Wonder what i'll buy tomorrow. Haha!!

What about u hun? Any shopping? Hope ur evening isnt so boring like mine lol.

Heres a pic of my nephew

View attachment 138958

View attachment 138959

Awww good for you minding your nephew. Im brutal with kids lol. He looks cute tho! Fair play! You must have a lot of patience!

Wow Jamaica sounds awesome! Im a bit far away from bikini land tho lol lol. You do love your high waisted stuff. Im actually not too keen on them yet. They do nothing for my figure at the minute. Sigh!

Never heard of hi5 you wild chick ;) Mr sounds really into you. Its ok that your still at the 'like' stage! You will know when the time is right to say 'i love you' it can be scary alright.

Week 6 and im currently 12st 1lb. Woooooop. I cannot WAIT for Saturday. The 11's are still in sight! We defo have a shopping addiction. That top sounds nice rock it girl. and of course your high waisted jeans...bet you'll look fab in them

So went out with my Mom for a while. It is FABULOUS weather. Sporting a red lacey peplum top and black skinny jeans with my jewelled sandals which i love. Tam. I still have to clear out all the clothes from my room. Keep putting it off. Sigh!

Might have my second shake. Think im still on track for a date Saturday. Dunno what to wear. Cant believe ill be in the 11's for it. Still huge i know but getting there!!!!

Hope everyone enjoying that sun. Happy shaking

Ava
xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey Tamzy! Hope you're welll x Your nephew is gorgeous!! How much are you hoping to lose on lipotrim and how log have you been on it so far if you don't mind me asking. X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun, im good thanks. Thank you, hes here on my lap as i type lol. Im not on lipo but last year i lost just under 3st on it, im currently maintaining my weight. I still lurke on the tfr parts of the forum tho lol. Are u Doing lipo ? Xx

Awww good for you minding your nephew. Im brutal with kids lol. He looks cute tho! Fair play! You must have a lot of patience! Wow Jamaica sounds awesome! Im a bit far away from bikini land tho lol lol. You do love your high waisted stuff. Im actually not too keen on them yet. They do nothing for my figure at the minute. Sigh! Never heard of hi5 you wild chick ;) Mr sounds really into you. Its ok that your still at the 'like' stage! You will know when the time is right to say 'i love you' it can be scary alright. Week 6 and im currently 12st 1lb. Woooooop. I cannot WAIT for Saturday. The 11's are still in sight! We defo have a shopping addiction. That top sounds nice rock it girl. and of course your high waisted jeans...bet you'll look fab in them So went out with my Mom for a while. It is FABULOUS weather. Sporting a red lacey peplum top and black skinny jeans with my jewelled sandals which i love. Tam. I still have to clear out all the clothes from my room. Keep putting it off. Sigh! Might have my second shake. Think im still on track for a date Saturday. Dunno what to wear. Cant believe ill be in the 11's for it. Still huge i know but getting there!!!! Hope everyone enjoying that sun. Happy shaking Ava xxxxxx
Hey hun. Hes such a demanding baby but so tiny and innocent, gotta love him lol. Guess im getting my practice for the future lll, it will be hard work Jamaica is beautiful! And i love high waisted in everything lol! It brings out my shape thats why i love them. Lol hi5 is old, it came out after msn but before fb lol. I sound old lol. O wow ur todays outfit sounds lush, did u take a selfie? Id love to see it. I love ur sandals. I own a few peplum tops and dresses, i must say i love those too. So nice u went out in the sun with ur mum. Lol hun ur not the only one, my room with all the clothes hanging around is a right mess, will sort it on sunday looool. Photoshoot coming up real soon, im reali excited to strike some poses, i love posing lol. Ur so close to the 11s, so happy for u!! Bet ur confidence is going up more and more? Cant wait for updates on ur date yaaay!! Wow!! Ur having ur 2nd shake now? I was usually having my final one around this time lool. I guess its not so exciting to look forward to. Today was my 1st day not buying clothes or jewellery but tomorrow is a must

Hows ur day going hun?

Xxx

Hey hun, im good thanks. Thank you, hes here on my lap as i type lol. Im not on lipo but last year i lost just under 3st on it, im currently maintaining my weight. I still lurke on the tfr parts of the forum tho lol. Are u Doing lipo ? Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww what a cutie!

Oh wow, good on you. How long did it take you to lose it?

Yeah I'm doing lipotrim, my first weigh in is on Friday- I'm hoping to lose at least 7lbs, fingers crossed I do!

I've booked a holiday to Abu Dhabi in December so that's my motivation, I need to lose around 4/5 stones by then god willing!

It's great that you're still "lurking" around haha it gives us newbies encouragement and motivation to see that it can be done xx

Hey hun. Hes such a demanding baby but so tiny and innocent, gotta love him lol. Guess im getting my practice for the future lll, it will be hard work Jamaica is beautiful! And i love high waisted in everything lol! It brings out my shape thats why i love them. Lol hi5 is old, it came out after msn but before fb lol. I sound old lol. O wow ur todays outfit sounds lush, did u take a selfie? Id love to see it. I love ur sandals. I own a few peplum tops and dresses, i must say i love those too. So nice u went out in the sun with ur mum. Lol hun ur not the only one, my room with all the clothes hanging around is a right mess, will sort it on sunday looool. Photoshoot coming up real soon, im reali excited to strike some poses, i love posing lol. Ur so close to the 11s, so happy for u!! Bet ur confidence is going up more and more? Cant wait for updates on ur date yaaay!! Wow!! Ur having ur 2nd shake now? I was usually having my final one around this time lool. I guess its not so exciting to look forward to. Today was my 1st day not buying clothes or jewellery but tomorrow is a must

Hows ur day going hun?

Xxx

Ooooh when is the photoshoot doll! You will be such a good model honey! Cannot WAIT to see the pics!!!!

I am still super excited about my 30th in August. What am i like! We currently researching venues. I want it to be special! And of course my LUSH hair extensions. Woooop. Im not sure I can wait till August to get them. I have no patience.

Soooo its week 6. Ill be honest. I would murder a pizza and garlic mushrooms. But when i do eat....in a matter of weeks...it will be chicken and salad. Nooooo to pizza. Lol

I am expecting to be 11 13 at least by Saturday. Then another 4 - 5 weeks to get to 10st 10lb and Ill re-evaluate whether I should continue. I just hope I can do it. It is by far the toughest challenge Ive ever taken on. Our dedication to it is to be admired in my books.

Hope everyone having a lovely night

Ava
xxxxxx

YOU CAN DO IT NO PROBLEM xxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.8 1/2 total loss 21.5lb

Aw thanks Gem doll!!!

Week 6

Sooooo I thought I would post some pics of my 'during' phase. After losing 25lbs!!! I have another 18lbs to go to reach 10st 10lbs. When I'll re-evaluate whether i continue for a bit or refeed.

weightloss1.jpgweightloss2.jpg

Having a fun eve with my make up fun and of course a wee clothes trying on party! I bought the above skirt months ago in the hopes of squeezing into it!! It finally fits tho is a biteen tight lol lol

This diet really is AMAZING. I would be months at Slimming World with little success. I know I have a looooong way to go. But suppose i am over half way through! Woooooop

So i was 12st 0lbs this morning. Wooooop! I will hit the 11's tomoro or Saturday. Gosh I have missed them! Lol...

Not sure about date on Sat now. He's not contacted me in 2 days. I know he is super busy with work. Dont know whether to send a wee text or to leave it be. Decisions!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely eve

Ava
xxxxxx

Omg hun, you look amazing!!! Well done. Love the outfit too. Soo proud of you. Xxx

Ooooh when is the photoshoot doll! You will be such a good model honey! Cannot WAIT to see the pics!!!! I am still super excited about my 30th in August. What am i like! We currently researching venues. I want it to be special! And of course my LUSH hair extensions. Woooop. Im not sure I can wait till August to get them. I have no patience. Soooo its week 6. Ill be honest. I would murder a pizza and garlic mushrooms. But when i do eat....in a matter of weeks...it will be chicken and salad. Nooooo to pizza. Lol I am expecting to be 11 13 at least by Saturday. Then another 4 - 5 weeks to get to 10st 10lb and Ill re-evaluate whether I should continue. I just hope I can do it. It is by far the toughest challenge Ive ever taken on. Our dedication to it is to be admired in my books. Hope everyone having a lovely night Ava xxxxxx

Hey hun photoshoot got cancelled until wednesday as something came up but we cant keep putting the date forward or il get fed up. Omg cant get over how gorgeous u look!!

Awww youll look so hot on ur bday, the summer sun, slim body and hair extentions! Something to look foreard to. Lol mind you dont change ur mind and get it next month haha!!

So good u didnt cave for the pizza as good as it sounds lol. 10.10 is quite slim so maybe youll see how u feel then.

Any new updates about saturday?

I ve hardly been on because of my nephew lol, he plays for 2-3 hrs then gets grumpy and hungry then all sleepy, vicious cycle lol. Kids are hard work but his gorgeous smile gives me strength lol, last night having him as hes going home tomorrow and il be with the mr this weekend or maybe just tomorrow night.

Took my nephew out in this horrible weather today and he was all smiles, got loads of attention too lol.

image-1153972416.jpg
Thats him with my handbag lol

image-3441481689.jpg

Hope ur having a great evening hun, u look amazing!! I can see a big difference. Xxx

Hi Ava here to subscribe love your diary you and tamzy really make me laugh such a brilliant diary lol xx

Have a lovely day girls xx

Aww what a cutie! Oh wow, good on you. How long did it take you to lose it? Yeah I'm doing lipotrim, my first weigh in is on Friday- I'm hoping to lose at least 7lbs, fingers crossed I do! I've booked a holiday to Abu Dhabi in December so that's my motivation, I need to lose around 4/5 stones by then god willing! It's great that you're still "lurking" around haha it gives us newbies encouragement and motivation to see that it can be done xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun, hes taken all my energy lol, hes off home later so i can relax a bit.

I was on lipo for just under a month, started at 12st12, lost the 12lbs first week then 6lbs the other 2 weeks in a row as far as i can remember lol, i then switched to slim and save another vlcd that involved tiny protein meal packs, it was more suitable as i was dating lol, i could go out and have a steak and salad or something so i lost a further 6lbs in my first week switching diets then a few odd pounds over the next month so all in all i didnt diet for long as didnt have much to lose, it was hard but u can do it if u could do it.

U can deffo lose that 4-5 stones in no time, these diets are unpredictable, one week u may lose 2lbs and the next u get a 5-7lbs drop.

Lol im still diet obsessed why im still here plus i got to keep tabs on what i do eat. Goodluck with ur journey hun, if can be done even with a gruesome diet like lipo loool xxx

P.s tamzy your nephew is gorgeous btw xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey traycee! Thank u! Lol ps me and ava are crazy! Haha. When i read her diary it brightens up my day. We do get distracted loool.

Hope u have a good day hun xxx

Hi hun, hes taken all my energy lol, hes off home later so i can relax a bit. I was on lipo for just under a month, started at 12st12, lost the 12lbs first week then 6lbs the other 2 weeks in a row as far as i can remember lol, i then switched to slim and save another vlcd that involved tiny protein meal packs, it was more suitable as i was dating lol, i could go out and have a steak and salad or something so i lost a further 6lbs in my first week switching diets then a few odd pounds over the next month so all in all i didnt diet for long as didnt have much to lose, it was hard but u can do it if u could do it. U can deffo lose that 4-5 stones in no time, these diets are unpredictable, one week u may lose 2lbs and the next u get a 5-7lbs drop. Lol im still diet obsessed why im still here plus i got to keep tabs on what i do eat. Goodluck with ur journey hun, if can be done even with a gruesome diet like lipo loool xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow 12lbs in the first week. I just got back from my weigh in and I've lost 7lbs, I'm over the moon!!

You've done amazing though and thanks for the support. I'm really motivated now. Hopefully I lose 4 stones by December xx

Hey hun photoshoot got cancelled until wednesday as something came up but we cant keep putting the date forward or il get fed up. Omg cant get over how gorgeous u look!!

Awww youll look so hot on ur bday, the summer sun, slim body and hair extentions! Something to look foreard to. Lol mind you dont change ur mind and get it next month haha!!

So good u didnt cave for the pizza as good as it sounds lol. 10.10 is quite slim so maybe youll see how u feel then.

Any new updates about saturday?

I ve hardly been on because of my nephew lol, he plays for 2-3 hrs then gets grumpy and hungry then all sleepy, vicious cycle lol. Kids are hard work but his gorgeous smile gives me strength lol, last night having him as hes going home tomorrow and il be with the mr this weekend or maybe just tomorrow night.

Took my nephew out in this horrible weather today and he was all smiles, got loads of attention too lol.

View attachment 139218
Thats him with my handbag lol

View attachment 139219

Hope ur having a great evening hun, u look amazing!! I can see a big difference. Xxx

Woooop wednesday isnt far away doll!! As ive said....cannot WAIT to see your smokin pics!!!

Yip hoping to look super hot for the ol bday! Tanned, hair extensions, make up, cute wee dress. Its exciting and one of my motivating factors!

Soooo glad i didnt cave. Pizza not worth it! Oh...Saturdays date has the flu so wont be able to make it which is fine and i have plans with my lovely mom for the day!

Just back from my shift, they were sooo cpmplimentary about my weight loss. Had to try on a ballgown for a lady to see if it fitted her daughter. Gosh i felt like a princess. Loved it. Hahaha!

Well done you survived minding your nephew...lol. He is so cute!

Delighted you can notice the weight loss in those pics Tam. Gives me a wee boost.

Cannot WAIT for weigh in tomoro. I should be 11 13 all going to plan. Which is a 3lb loss. Bit miserable but ill take it!

Any news with you lovely lady?

Ava
xxxxxx

Hi Ava here to subscribe love your diary you and tamzy really make me laugh such a brilliant diary lol xx

Have a lovely day girls xx

Aw thanks Traycee. Isnt that just smashing to hear! Me and Tamzy are crazy as she has said lol lol

Ah in all seriousness...I would be lost without her! She is such a great support and an all round amazing lady! I worry our mutual appreciation society might be nauseating for other members. Ah well! lol

Thanks for the support too Traycee. I also enjoy your diary. Its inspiring. You have done brilliantly.

Ava
xxxxx

Wow 12lbs in the first week. I just got back from my weigh in and I've lost 7lbs, I'm over the moon!!

You've done amazing though and thanks for the support. I'm really motivated now. Hopefully I lose 4 stones by December xx

Hasnt she done fab! Well done on your 7lbs loss! That is super!

So glad you are motivated. This diet yields quick and impressive results. Good luck in your journey lady

Ava
xxxxxx

Back