Ava's New Diary....

Woooop wednesday isnt far away doll!! As ive said....cannot WAIT to see your smokin pics!!! Yip hoping to look super hot for the ol bday! Tanned, hair extensions, make up, cute wee dress. Its exciting and one of my motivating factors! Soooo glad i didnt cave. Pizza not worth it! Oh...Saturdays date has the flu so wont be able to make it which is fine and i have plans with my lovely mom for the day! Just back from my shift, they were sooo cpmplimentary about my weight loss. Had to try on a ballgown for a lady to see if it fitted her daughter. Gosh i felt like a princess. Loved it. Hahaha! Well done you survived minding your nephew...lol. He is so cute! Delighted you can notice the weight loss in those pics Tam. Gives me a wee boost. Cannot WAIT for weigh in tomoro. I should be 11 13 all going to plan. Which is a 3lb loss. Bit miserable but ill take it! Any news with you lovely lady? Ava xxxxxx

Morning hun! Weigh day yaaay!! 11s i can see u. Yea wednesday is just around the corner and its giving me more time to get more outfits loooool, i wont lie im a bit excited lool.

Really good u didnt cave cos the 11s are soo sooo close!! I remember u being about 5-6lbs away. Ur gonna do this!!!

Aww shame on the date, by the time u meet youd be in the 11s woooo hooooo. How was ur day with mum? Awww i bet u felt like a princess being a model lol. Ive got this picture in my head of how u looked because i no u already had ur make up done so the look was almost complete! Lol

Ogosh hun my nephew took all my bloody energy!! Thanks hun, hes a bit vain like me, put him in a mirror and hes all smiles even if he was crying lol.

He went home around 2pm yesterday and ive missed him so much i couldnt think. So weird! Think im getting all broody for a baby now as much as i was tired lol. Lastnight was a weird one i must admit lol. Was with the mr watching tele on his bed with plans to go out in a few hrs but guess what happened? I fell asleep and only just woke up lol, so i ate ate ate cos i was tired lol then fell asleep, luckily its a fast day for me so strawberry exante shake at 12, banana shake at 6 and chocolate shake before bed whatever time i go lol.

Hope u have a great day today hun, im off shopping with my sister, going to try and budget myself to about £300 lol, i cant be spending like this everyday! Bad girl !! Lol

Really hope u get a big loss that takes u right into the 11s hun

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thanks Traycee. Isnt that just smashing to hear! Me and Tamzy are crazy as she has said lol lol Ah in all seriousness...I would be lost without her! She is such a great support and an all round amazing lady! I worry our mutual appreciation society might be nauseating for other members. Ah well! lol Thanks for the support too Traycee. I also enjoy your diary. Its inspiring. You have done brilliantly. Ava xxxxx

Aww thanks ava u r so sweet. I feel the same xxx

Lol our mutual appreciation society will get used to it loool. Xxx

Wow 12lbs in the first week. I just got back from my weigh in and I've lost 7lbs, I'm over the moon!! You've done amazing though and thanks for the support. I'm really motivated now. Hopefully I lose 4 stones by December xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol yup i couldnt beleive it! Especially as i was struggling to get 2 litres of water down and i found the shake disgusting, i was gagging at every sip, some days i only managed 2 shakes which is weird.

Wooohooooo half a stone is amazing!!! Well done. U can do four stones by october or even before that. U wont be here till december trust me. Xxx

Week 7

DEVASTATED!!!! Girls, i only lost 1LB!!!! I am so heartbroken. Ive been 100%. The only thing we can think of is my period might be due!

Grrrrr

Will reply properly later Tam honey.

Hope everyones had a better morning then me.

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw hun sorry. It must be your periods. Hope your not too down xxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.8 1/2 total loss 21.5lb

Aw hun sorry. It must be your periods. Hope your not too down xxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.8 1/2 total loss 21.5lb

I am pretty upset and de-motivated. Feel like throwing in the towel and eating tbh. Ill try not to. Should have an AWESOME loss next week! sigh!

On the upside I went shopping with my Mom. Fell in love with a red lippie in Inglot which im now sporting. Perfect with simple wingled eyeliner and lashes!

My neighbour told me I was looking very glam and the weight falling off me.....another reason to persevere. Tho she did say stop drinking that stuff lol lol

hows ur day chick? Soooo well done last night. Epic willpower.

Ava
xxxxx

Aww hun dont be sad, your period is probly the issue, it will be gone next week, i retain up to 7lbs of water retention so i reckon next weeks loss will bme big. Cheer up hun. Wait till next week and youll get a big woosh xxx

Aww hun dont be sad, your period is probly the issue, it will be gone next week, i retain up to 7lbs of water retention so i reckon next weeks loss will bme big. Cheer up hun. Wait till next week and youll get a big woosh xxx

Aw thanks Tam honey. Grrrrrrrrr! 1 measly pound. Luckily ive had a great day bar that. Shopping was fuuuun but i limited it to one lippie lol. How good am I. Have a wardrobe of size 14 clothes waiting on me in any case.

Wow 300 is a major shopping spree to me. You go girl! Fill me in on the post shopping analysis? lol

Ill hit the 11's midweek i suppose. Really need to see that number for my own sanity lol lol. Im into my 7th week with one blip. An achievement.

Aw ur all broody. I dont really get that feeling lol lol

Whats ur plans for this Saturday night you hot young lady. Hope your getting glammed up and going out to enjoy yourself.

Still want pizza. Sure i might as well be eating if I only lose a pound. But ive come too far. Perhaps ill have an epic loss next week.

Mini school reunion tomoro. Gonna wear that black and white skirt and black top, with black tights and black suede wedge ankle boots. Woooooop.

Ava
xxxxxx

Lol yup i couldnt beleive it! Especially as i was struggling to get 2 litres of water down and i found the shake disgusting, i was gagging at every sip, some days i only managed 2 shakes which is weird. Wooohooooo half a stone is amazing!!! Well done. U can do four stones by october or even before that. U wont be here till december trust me. Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow it's amaZing how you lost it then considering that lol well done.

Thanks ! Hopefully I'll reach my goal by oct xx

Hi Ava just catching up on your diary, your loss must be due to TOTM my GP told me it's possible for some people to hold as much as 10lb in water weight before/during TOTM so don't be disheartened you've come so far and done so brilliantly xxx

Hope you have a lovely time at your mini school reunion if your wearing what you wore in the pic I seen your going to be drop dead gorgeous!

Xx

Ur doing fab hun n ur pix ur lujin tiny in them :) prbz is totm hun tht dreaded thing lol....nx weigh in u will get a woosh xx

Aw thanks Tam honey. Grrrrrrrrr! 1 measly pound. Luckily ive had a great day bar that. Shopping was fuuuun but i limited it to one lippie lol. How good am I. Have a wardrobe of size 14 clothes waiting on me in any case. Wow 300 is a major shopping spree to me. You go girl! Fill me in on the post shopping analysis? lol Ill hit the 11's midweek i suppose. Really need to see that number for my own sanity lol lol. Im into my 7th week with one blip. An achievement. Aw ur all broody. I dont really get that feeling lol lol Whats ur plans for this Saturday night you hot young lady. Hope your getting glammed up and going out to enjoy yourself. Still want pizza. Sure i might as well be eating if I only lose a pound. But ive come too far. Perhaps ill have an epic loss next week. Mini school reunion tomoro. Gonna wear that black and white skirt and black top, with black tights and black suede wedge ankle boots. Woooooop. Ava xxxxxx

Ur welcome hun. How u feeling today?

Aww. Lol its hard limiting the shopping isnt it? Lol i struggle to limit myself. Got me some beige trainer wedges, love them! Got some skinny jeans but their too big! Dont no why cos its a small size 12 so il need to exchange that, got lingerie set in light blue with white polka dots. Yup that was my shopping anaylsis. Lol ava urso funny, ur posts makes me laugh loool.

Really hope u hit the 11s this week which i no u will anyway so no questioning that.

My saturday was quiet lol, but i loved it, i was fasting therefore grumpy and hungry so stayed away from anyone loooool. Im happy u had fun on ur outing yesterday. Think i wana go out next weekend with the girls, dunno if i fancy alcohol but just need to go out lol.

Aww forget the pizza, think lipo lol cos lipo means thin.

Omg how fun is ur life!!! Ive neva eva been to a school reunion before, how id break a leg to go to one loool, hope u enjoy ur time today hunni, u totally deserve it and omg how lush does ur outfit sound. Dont forget to snap that gorgeous selfie from that special angle loool.

Ur gonna look stunning. Have fun hunni. Xxxx

Oh forgot to mention lol. Saw these on ebay. Lovr them. High waisted lol. Yes obsession getting bigger lol.

image-1291499125.jpg

Hmmmm dunno if i could pull it off, my boobs are huge lol xxx

They r nyc bt cz of my thighs wud prbz nva b able to pull em iff lol bt u tamz think will luk slik :) xx

Aww pri ur giving me a big head loool. Thanks hun, im sure when u get to goal youll be rocking them all. Ur not even far from goal lol ur almost in the 9s. Ps i still hate my thighs lol. But thats just a personal type of hate loool xxx

Ur welcome hun. How u feeling today?

Aww. Lol its hard limiting the shopping isnt it? Lol i struggle to limit myself. Got me some beige trainer wedges, love them! Got some skinny jeans but their too big! Dont no why cos its a small size 12 so il need to exchange that, got lingerie set in light blue with white polka dots. Yup that was my shopping anaylsis. Lol ava urso funny, ur posts makes me laugh loool.

Really hope u hit the 11s this week which i no u will anyway so no questioning that.

My saturday was quiet lol, but i loved it, i was fasting therefore grumpy and hungry so stayed away from anyone loooool. Im happy u had fun on ur outing yesterday. Think i wana go out next weekend with the girls, dunno if i fancy alcohol but just need to go out lol.

Aww forget the pizza, think lipo lol cos lipo means thin.

Omg how fun is ur life!!! Ive neva eva been to a school reunion before, how id break a leg to go to one loool, hope u enjoy ur time today hunni, u totally deserve it and omg how lush does ur outfit sound. Dont forget to snap that gorgeous selfie from that special angle loool.

Ur gonna look stunning. Have fun hunni. Xxxx

Wooop skinny jeans topo big doll. Purchases sound fab...oh to sport sexy lingerie! Go girl.

I was as of this morning 11 13! Wooooop. still want Pizza but noooooo. Want a super loss this week.

Glad u had a lovely Saturday honey. I had a lovely day too :)

Sooo 3 of us met for mini reunion. Such fun! Last minute wardrobe change tho. I opted for a black top, denim mini, black tights and fab knee high tanned boots...with a wee heel. they casual boots. Felt good. :) We had the BEST time and have organised a meal out when im off lipo in july. Incentive!!! Cant wait.

So date wise....i have 2. Yes 2 upcoming lol. It seems my skinnier pics attracting a bit of interest. While im not as slim as i would like....Ive warned them to expect obese and hideous. Lol lol. First date on wednesday in a coffee shop with a baker. 2nd date next weekend with banker man ive spoken of. Lol lol

I hope to be defo in the 11's.

Enough of me ranting on. How was your day honey! Wooooow you might sway me to high waisted by that FAB bikini. Its lush ;)

You should defo go out with the girls next weekend Tam. Those dresses need an outing lol

Ava
xxxxxx

Wooop skinny jeans topo big doll. Purchases sound fab...oh to sport sexy lingerie! Go girl. I was as of this morning 11 13! Wooooop. still want Pizza but noooooo. Want a super loss this week. Glad u had a lovely Saturday honey. I had a lovely day too :) Sooo 3 of us met for mini reunion. Such fun! Last minute wardrobe change tho. I opted for a black top, denim mini, black tights and fab knee high tanned boots...with a wee heel. they casual boots. Felt good. :) We had the BEST time and have organised a meal out when im off lipo in july. Incentive!!! Cant wait. So date wise....i have 2. Yes 2 upcoming lol. It seems my skinnier pics attracting a bit of interest. While im not as slim as i would like....Ive warned them to expect obese and hideous. Lol lol. First date on wednesday in a coffee shop with a baker. 2nd date next weekend with banker man ive spoken of. Lol lol I hope to be defo in the 11's. Enough of me ranting on. How was your day honey! Wooooow you might sway me to high waisted by that FAB bikini. Its lush ;) You should defo go out with the girls next weekend Tam. Those dresses need an outing lol Ava xxxxxx

Yaaaay ur in the 11s!!! Wooop wooop!!! Sooooo excited for u right now. We done to u hunni. Xx. Im iinlove with skinny jeans lol, it does a gd job on my thighs!! Ur outfit sounds lush!! Sexy lady!! Love knee high boots, sooo sexy! So glad u enjoyed urself tho hun.

Say what? 2 upcoming dates? Lol hun ur sooo not obeist and far from hideous!! Sounds reali interesting tho lol!! A baker and a banker hehe. Choices choices!! Lool

Hope they both go well. I love it when i get a choosing option lool. Hun im inlove with those high waisted bikinis, i saw them in demins material somewhere but cant bloody remember where lol!!

I had a gd day thanks hun, was quite relaxing, im going shopping with sister and neice today, not planning on buying anything but we all know that wont ever happen lol, im on a fast day today so i cant even stop at subway looool? o dear!!

But who cares!! Ur in the 11s!!!! Yaaaay.

Hows ur day going hun, u doing anything of just a chilled one? Xxx

Yaaaay ur in the 11s!!! Wooop wooop!!! Sooooo excited for u right now. We done to u hunni. Xx. Im iinlove with skinny jeans lol, it does a gd job on my thighs!! Ur outfit sounds lush!! Sexy lady!! Love knee high boots, sooo sexy! So glad u enjoyed urself tho hun.

Say what? 2 upcoming dates? Lol hun ur sooo not obeist and far from hideous!! Sounds reali interesting tho lol!! A baker and a banker hehe. Choices choices!! Lool

Hope they both go well. I love it when i get a choosing option lool. Hun im inlove with those high waisted bikinis, i saw them in demins material somewhere but cant bloody remember where lol!!

I had a gd day thanks hun, was quite relaxing, im going shopping with sister and neice today, not planning on buying anything but we all know that wont ever happen lol, im on a fast day today so i cant even stop at subway looool? o dear!!

But who cares!! Ur in the 11s!!!! Yaaaay.

Hows ur day going hun, u doing anything of just a chilled one? Xxx

WOOOOOP 11st 13lb!!!! Thanks for being excited for me honey :) It means a lot. cant believe it!

Im a biteen nervous already eeeek. Hope we have a chilled out time. I like both of em tho haha! Decisions is right! I thought of declining one...but i might as well go on both and see :)

I am in LOVE with that bikini! You'll look fab! Glad u had a chilled out day yesterday and enjoy your ladies day today. I was just out doing chores and chilling out for the rest of it :)

Well done doing a fast day chick. Proud of ya! Is your photoshoot still scheduled for wednesday?? You must be super excited!

Ava
xxxxxxx

Omg Ava 11.13 your doing so amazing !! Really well done being in the next stone down bracket is just brilliant really pleased for you chic xxx

Thats brill hun yaaay in the 11s :) u luk tiny in ur pix hun :) oooo hope u have lovely tym on ur dates hun bth sound nyc :) xx

Back