Ava's New Diary....

Omg Ava 11.13 your doing so amazing !! Really well done being in the next stone down bracket is just brilliant really pleased for you chic xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you sooo much Traycee. Was 11 12 this morning but not sure my scales co-ordinates with chemist lol.

You're an inspiration to me you know. Week 10 with no blips is amazing. Proud of you

Ava
xxxxxx

Thats brill hun yaaay in the 11s :) u luk tiny in ur pix hun :) oooo hope u have lovely tym on ur dates hun bth sound nyc :) xx

Aw thank you pri xx I am sooooo far from tiny tho. Lol. Thanks im a biteen nervous but will see how they go :) Hope you getting on ok

Ava
xxxxxxx

Well done Ava, you look fantastic!!! Great loss and very inspirational for a newbie like me!

Thank you Joey and welcome on board :)

I am starting to feel better. This diet does yield amazing results. Best of luck on your journey

Ava
xxxxxxx

WOOOOOP 11st 13lb!!!! Thanks for being excited for me honey :) It means a lot. cant believe it! Im a biteen nervous already eeeek. Hope we have a chilled out time. I like both of em tho haha! Decisions is right! I thought of declining one...but i might as well go on both and see :) I am in LOVE with that bikini! You'll look fab! Glad u had a chilled out day yesterday and enjoy your ladies day today. I was just out doing chores and chilling out for the rest of it :) Well done doing a fast day chick. Proud of ya! Is your photoshoot still scheduled for wednesday?? You must be super excited! Ava xxxxxxx

Hey hun my mind must have gone crazy, thought i replied but obviously didnt, duh!!! Loool, just catching up and ur another pound down? Wow!! Go u slim chick, u must be over the moon right now, really happy for u.

Lol If u like both of them then decision will be hard, haha! But choices are always good. Hehe.

Photoshoot is another bloody story!! The girl im doing it with couldnt make it today cos she forgot she had uni today, she was gona pull a sickie but being the gd friend i told her not to, id feel bad knowing she missed uni for a photoshoot so we rescheduled for the 5th of june which should be friday, we cant push the dates forward after that cos il be busy working ect.

Ava cant beleive how much im loving my fast days, i think about u on those days, i say to myself " if u can do lipo then i can fast" lol it works everytime, ive got a fast today and very excited, weigh in on saturday and i hope my weight is maintaining perfectly because i love this new maintenance plan.

How are u hun any plans today? Im at home today lol, just gonna sit down with millions of cups of teas, watch tele and wait for my 11-1pm deliveries loooool. How sad can i get.

Xxxx

Hey hun my mind must have gone crazy, thought i replied but obviously didnt, duh!!! Loool, just catching up and ur another pound down? Wow!! Go u slim chick, u must be over the moon right now, really happy for u.

Lol If u like both of them then decision will be hard, haha! But choices are always good. Hehe.

Photoshoot is another bloody story!! The girl im doing it with couldnt make it today cos she forgot she had uni today, she was gona pull a sickie but being the gd friend i told her not to, id feel bad knowing she missed uni for a photoshoot so we rescheduled for the 5th of june which should be friday, we cant push the dates forward after that cos il be busy working ect.

Ava cant beleive how much im loving my fast days, i think about u on those days, i say to myself " if u can do lipo then i can fast" lol it works everytime, ive got a fast today and very excited, weigh in on saturday and i hope my weight is maintaining perfectly because i love this new maintenance plan.

How are u hun any plans today? Im at home today lol, just gonna sit down with millions of cups of teas, watch tele and wait for my 11-1pm deliveries loooool. How sad can i get.

Xxxx

Guess what i weighed this morning lovely...11 10!!!! Wooop. I am pretty happy nearly a size 14 now :)

Aw such a pity abt photoshoot. 5th June will fly around tho honey. More time to practice those poses lol. Oooooh did deliveries arrive? Im excited for you. Details?

What are the chances of two guys being interested at the same time!!! Lol. I defo prefer banker. So hope it works out but hopefully ill have fun in any case.

Not up to much today doll. Had a boring appt earlier. Home and chilling. Sooo proud of u doing ur fast days sweetie. Well done! Good luck on Saturday. We both weigh in woooop. I cant wait.

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 7

Well ladies...I have gotten to week 7 (note: with one wee blip)

I am so thrilled to be doing this diet The weight does really melt away. Im psyched for a big loss this week and hope i wont be disappointed :)

Thought id share another 'during' pic. I purchased this dress maybe a year ago from River Island. And It FINALLY fits!!! Its one of my favourite dresses. We have a happy Ava

Minus2stone.jpg

Im just starting to squeeze inot a size 14. I did think at 11st 10lbs I would defo be a 14. Not so. 2 weeks to go and they should fit comfortably. Wooooop

I really hope I keep going. Gonna give it my best effort :)

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Well hello sexy. Would u like to go out on a date with me. Loool. Sorry but wow!! Ur so hot woman!! Check out the slim legs ayyy. Well done hunni. Be careful 2 other men dont start fighting over u lool. Youve done amazing hun and its showing. Xxxx

Guess what i weighed this morning lovely...11 10!!!! Wooop. I am pretty happy nearly a size 14 now :) Aw such a pity abt photoshoot. 5th June will fly around tho honey. More time to practice those poses lol. Oooooh did deliveries arrive? Im excited for you. Details? What are the chances of two guys being interested at the same time!!! Lol. I defo prefer banker. So hope it works out but hopefully ill have fun in any case. Not up to much today doll. Had a boring appt earlier. Home and chilling. Sooo proud of u doing ur fast days sweetie. Well done! Good luck on Saturday. We both weigh in woooop. I cant wait. Ava xxxxxx

Ur melting faster than hot butter lol. Wow youll be at goal in no time. U deserve every loss hun. If im honest u dont look anywhere near a size 14, id say u look a 10-12

Still dissapointed but the 5th will be here soon lol, guess im still spoilt at my age lol. Loool u no me so well, ive been practising my poses and pouts looool

Booo to my delivery, they never came ahaha, shouldve seen me waiting around looking through the window trying to spot the " hot" mail man, but no he never came, i blame the bank holiday, still gona tell him off when i see him tho. Loool. Will be sexy when i tell him off tho haha!!!

Lol its a high chance of both guys liking u, u r drop dead gorgeous x1000000 id be dissapointed if they didnt take the opportunity lol

Aww thanks hun, my fast is going great, but i wana stuff my face with junk, non till saturday tho. Sorry about ur boring app hun.

Yaay we weigh in on the same day. Will be interesting on my side, fingers cross i maintain.

Xxx

Ur melting faster than hot butter lol. Wow youll be at goal in no time. U deserve every loss hun. If im honest u dont look anywhere near a size 14, id say u look a 10-12

Still dissapointed but the 5th will be here soon lol, guess im still spoilt at my age lol. Loool u no me so well, ive been practising my poses and pouts looool

Booo to my delivery, they never came ahaha, shouldve seen me waiting around looking through the window trying to spot the " hot" mail man, but no he never came, i blame the bank holiday, still gona tell him off when i see him tho. Loool. Will be sexy when i tell him off tho haha!!!

Lol its a high chance of both guys liking u, u r drop dead gorgeous x1000000 id be dissapointed if they didnt take the opportunity lol

Aww thanks hun, my fast is going great, but i wana stuff my face with junk, non till saturday tho. Sorry about ur boring app hun.

Yaay we weigh in on the same day. Will be interesting on my side, fingers cross i maintain.

Xxx

Awww thanks so much chick. I wish i was a 10 to 12. Who knows i might get there! Kinda craving food unfortunately. Bit like you lol. Would love a meal in my fave thai restauraunt. Dont worry its not an option its miles away/./.but again pizza and garlic miushrooms would be ace. Noooooooooooooooo. Im so not gonna cave. Im 11 10. Grrrrrrr tho

Ah pity hottie delivery man never showed. I bet you'll tell him...sexily of course....lol love it :)

Im soooo nervous abt tomoro. Hope I can be myself but i am pretty jittery about it....sigh. Good practice for sundays date...whom i prefer. Is that mean of me? Ooooops. lol

Hope you maintain honey. I know my scales at home dont cordinate with chemist. But im showing a 5lb loss already. How exciting.

Any other news for me lady? I might do a spot of shopping tomoro too. Wooooop. Fun!

Have a lovely evening chick

Ava
xxxxxx

Awww thanks so much chick. I wish i was a 10 to 12. Who knows i might get there! Kinda craving food unfortunately. Bit like you lol. Would love a meal in my fave thai restauraunt. Dont worry its not an option its miles away/./.but again pizza and garlic miushrooms would be ace. Noooooooooooooooo. Im so not gonna cave. Im 11 10. Grrrrrrr tho Ah pity hottie delivery man never showed. I bet you'll tell him...sexily of course....lol love it :) Im soooo nervous abt tomoro. Hope I can be myself but i am pretty jittery about it....sigh. Good practice for sundays date...whom i prefer. Is that mean of me? Ooooops. lol Hope you maintain honey. I know my scales at home dont cordinate with chemist. But im showing a 5lb loss already. How exciting. Any other news for me lady? I might do a spot of shopping tomoro too. Wooooop. Fun! Have a lovely evening chick Ava xxxxxx

Ur welcome hun, i no youll get there. Ahhh i love thai food, tbh im craving everything lol. Feeling quite desperate lol. Keep strong hun.

Lol we're something else!! But yea cant wait for my mail. Mmmmmm have u got an idea if what you'd be buying tomorrow

Awww the nerves will go once the initial hi is said to eachother i promise u. It'll be ok dont worry youll be fine. Looool no its not bad for liking sundays date more, go for it !!

Thanks hun, my scales are pretty annoying, im thinking of buying one that reads the half of a pound aswell lol. Everything counts ayy.

No news from my side lol, im going out to the cinema tomorrow night with my gf and i no il be tempted with junk, dont no if i can go cinema and not eat, id be pretty bored lool, thinking il stop at tesco get coke zero and an atkins chocolate bar " low carb" see if il be ok with that lol.

So hungry think its an early night for me. Boooo!! Lol.

Think a 5lbs loss is huge this week hun, happy for u.

Hope ur enjoying ur evening aswell hunni xxx

Ur welcome hun, i no youll get there. Ahhh i love thai food, tbh im craving everything lol. Feeling quite desperate lol. Keep strong hun.

Lol we're something else!! But yea cant wait for my mail. Mmmmmm have u got an idea if what you'd be buying tomorrow

Awww the nerves will go once the initial hi is said to eachother i promise u. It'll be ok dont worry youll be fine. Looool no its not bad for liking sundays date more, go for it !!

Thanks hun, my scales are pretty annoying, im thinking of buying one that reads the half of a pound aswell lol. Everything counts ayy.

No news from my side lol, im going out to the cinema tomorrow night with my gf and i no il be tempted with junk, dont no if i can go cinema and not eat, id be pretty bored lool, thinking il stop at tesco get coke zero and an atkins chocolate bar " low carb" see if il be ok with that lol.

So hungry think its an early night for me. Boooo!! Lol.

Think a 5lbs loss is huge this week hun, happy for u.

Hope ur enjoying ur evening aswell hunni xxx

Mmmmm thai food. lol lol. I am sooo the same chick. Craving lots. Spotted a nice pink sleeveless top with jewels around the neck. Its lush. Think ill buy a 12 lol. Im heading that direction....plus it looks pretty loose :)

Ooooh i hope your right and my nerves dont take over. I will fill you in tomoro eve doll. eeeeeeek. Sundays fella is such a dote. Im really liking him :)

What ya seeing at the cinema? Blended is fab. One of the best films ive seen in ages. The cinema is SUCH a temptation i know! Defo buy your healthy goodies so that stops you picking at rubbish.

Im craving so early night for me too sigh!

5lbs would be fab! Ill keep my fingers crossed

Keep up the fab work lady

Ava
xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Week 7

Ahhhh less than 2 days to weigh in. Was up to 11 11 this morning. Heck ill take that Thats a 2 stone weight loss so far. Deeee-lighted.

Lovely day. So date update ladies!!! Lovely guy. We had nice chat but he's not for me. Unfortunately he's into me. Saying im his type and im beautiful (massive self esteem issues mean i dont really believe him). He also never offered to buy me coffee. 2.50 wouldnt have killed him. Im not able to reject people so told him he was a sweet guy but i have another date Sunday.

Its a bit soon. But i am really falling for Mr.Sunday the banker. He is too cute.

Roll on the weekend and of course weight in.

Rant over. Lol lol

Hope everyone has a happy friday :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 7 Ahhhh less than 2 days to weigh in. Was up to 11 11 this morning. Heck ill take that Thats a 2 stone weight loss so far. Deeee-lighted. Lovely day. So date update ladies!!! Lovely guy. We had nice chat but he's not for me. Unfortunately he's into me. Saying im his type and im beautiful (massive self esteem issues mean i dont really believe him). He also never offered to buy me coffee. 2.50 wouldnt have killed him. Im not able to reject people so told him he was a sweet guy but i have another date Sunday. Its a bit soon. But i am really falling for Mr.Sunday the banker. He is too cute. Roll on the weekend and of course weight in. Rant over. Lol lol Hope everyone has a happy friday :) Ava xxxxxx

1 more day til weigh in, woop woop!! Wow ur shrinking!! 11.11! What a great incentive to keep u motivated.

And im so dissapointed in him, as a man id expect him to get the coffees in and ask if u want anything else!! Its just common sense!! Its what a man should normally do, o well i bet ur next date will be much better!

I bet mr banker will be the right one.

How are u today hunni? Xxx

1 more day til weigh in, woop woop!! Wow ur shrinking!! 11.11! What a great incentive to keep u motivated.

And im so dissapointed in him, as a man id expect him to get the coffees in and ask if u want anything else!! Its just common sense!! Its what a man should normally do, o well i bet ur next date will be much better!

I bet mr banker will be the right one.

How are u today hunni? Xxx

Oooooh 11 st 10 on my scales this morning. Wooooooop. Ur right. Such an incentive honey!

Were you going to cinema today? sorry i forget lol

Yip it would have been at least nice if he offered. I offered to get him a tea even lol lol

Ooooh I am so falling for banker man. He's at a wedding today and sent me a wee pic of him all suited and booted. Such a cutie. Bet he's be fighting off the women tho. Im slightly jealous. Is that bad?? lol lol

Did u get your purchases honey? I bought that wee pink jewelled top. In a size 12. Ambitious i know but its where im heading. I hope.

Cant wait till weigh in tomoro. You excited too lady?

Ava
xxxxxx

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Ava!

Week 7!

Do you feel it has gone slowly or quickly?

Week 7

Well ladies...I have gotten to week 7 (note: with one wee blip)

I am so thrilled to be doing this diet The weight does really melt away. Im psyched for a big loss this week and hope i wont be disappointed :)

Thought id share another 'during' pic. I purchased this dress maybe a year ago from River Island. And It FINALLY fits!!! Its one of my favourite dresses. We have a happy Ava

View attachment 140028

Im just starting to squeeze inot a size 14. I did think at 11st 10lbs I would defo be a 14. Not so. 2 weeks to go and they should fit comfortably. Wooooop

I really hope I keep going. Gonna give it my best effort :)

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

You look amazing and what a beautiful dress!

Also...so jealous of your great legs!

Love ur dress hun lux amaxing n ur legs wow :) woop wooop :) get in there hun ur doin soo welll im
Hoping my scales will finally move dwn xx have fun on ur dates xx

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Ava!

Week 7!

Do you feel it has gone slowly or quickly?

Aw thank you Mini. Will keep you all posted. Suppose its flown by...tho the days themselves can seem long. If that makes sense.

I dont have an ass or boobs unfortunately, lol, but i do have pins for legs when im slim.

Hope you doing well on your journey doll. Keep up the good work.

Ava
xxxxxx

Back