Ava's New Diary....

Love ur dress hun lux amaxing n ur legs wow :) woop wooop :) get in there hun ur doin soo welll im
Hoping my scales will finally move dwn xx have fun on ur dates xx

Aw thanks pri. Thats very kind of you to say. Im getting there. Hope you have a good loss at your weigh in doll.

Next date on Sunday. Wooooop.

Ava
xxxxxx

Oooooh 11 st 10 on my scales this morning. Wooooooop. Ur right. Such an incentive honey! Were you going to cinema today? sorry i forget lol Yip it would have been at least nice if he offered. I offered to get him a tea even lol lol Ooooh I am so falling for banker man. He's at a wedding today and sent me a wee pic of him all suited and booted. Such a cutie. Bet he's be fighting off the women tho. Im slightly jealous. Is that bad?? lol lol Did u get your purchases honey? I bought that wee pink jewelled top. In a size 12. Ambitious i know but its where im heading. I hope. Cant wait till weigh in tomoro. You excited too lady? Ava xxxxxx

Say what? Well done hunni, slim chick !!

Lol funny story about the cinema, i fell asleep lol, my friend cursed me the whole day loooool. This always happens to me, was suppose to be lastnight lol.

O dear, mr man needs to learn how to treat a lady like a princess but never mind, lol ur so nice to have offered to buy him tea.

Aww ur falling for mr banker, he sounds nice and sexy too looool, aww dont be jealous cos ur a gorgeous lady and he will recognise that. Its normal to be jealous tho so its not a bad thing.

O yea got my purchases! Lol mr sexy male man came and i told him off sexily and he said im a trouble make looool followed by a wink.

Ur top sounds lush, size 12 is a sexy size to be, not ambitious at all.

Well today gotta admit i went on a mad food fest! Back on it tomorrow as i felt like i was starving.

Looks like a boring weekend ahead for me lol. Weigh in tomorrow for us tho. So looking forward to that. I no ur already going to get a big loss tomorrow tho lol. Bring on date number 2!! Woop woop!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Say what? Well done hunni, slim chick !!

Lol funny story about the cinema, i fell asleep lol, my friend cursed me the whole day loooool. This always happens to me, was suppose to be lastnight lol.

O dear, mr man needs to learn how to treat a lady like a princess but never mind, lol ur so nice to have offered to buy him tea.

Aww ur falling for mr banker, he sounds nice and sexy too looool, aww dont be jealous cos ur a gorgeous lady and he will recognise that. Its normal to be jealous tho so its not a bad thing.

O yea got my purchases! Lol mr sexy male man came and i told him off sexily and he said im a trouble make looool followed by a wink.

Ur top sounds lush, size 12 is a sexy size to be, not ambitious at all.

Well today gotta admit i went on a mad food fest! Back on it tomorrow as i felt like i was starving.

Looks like a boring weekend ahead for me lol. Weigh in tomorrow for us tho. So looking forward to that. I no ur already going to get a big loss tomorrow tho lol. Bring on date number 2!! Woop woop!! Xxx

I know chick! Thats only 1 sone to go to be a healthy BMI. Wooooop. woooop. Cant believe you fell asleep you lightweight lol. What ye go see? Yes i was more chivalrous then him lol lol.

He is a hunk Tam. Really really hope im pretty enough for him. I will defo fill you in on Sunday. Is it weird, we have 5 dates planned if it works out! Lol

Hahha you touble maker ;) good woman! I dont think im a great flirt. Yet. Haha. Good luck tomoro with the healthyness chick.

Its a bank holiday over here. I might be going to the spa tomoro I hope. Also, heading out to that show tomoro night. Dress ready. Woooop.

Aw you should get dollied up lady and go out with your friends. You only young once!!

Did i mention im 11 10. ha. ah im beyond excited.

Have a lovely evening honey

Ava
xxxxxxx

Wats u got planned for tge dates hun.....soubd so much fun :) i dnt have the confidence or luck with dudes lool....im welll anti social on this diet....lool...hmm gra hen do arranged for cuzins im funing iver the costs of this :( urghhh im
Dyinggg lol dreading the scales they just not budging :( xx

Week 8

Ahhhhhhhhh ladies! I weighed in. I have lost 6lbs. Bringing me to 11st 9lbs. Cannot BELIEVE it. Im DEE-LIGHTED!

Im really starting to feel slimmer. 10lbs to go till the 10's. Such an exciting prospect.

In other news, im off to the spa this eve, and have that local music show tonight. Woooooop. What a fab weekend. And the sun is shining.

Keep up the fab work ladies. This diet is SO worth it!!!

Ava
xxxxxx

Well done hun. Thats an amazing loss xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.8 1/2 total loss 21.5lb

Aw thanks Gem. How are you doing doll??

In other news ladies, i just treated myself to this FAB dress as a wee reward lol.

dress1.jpg

it will be my goal to slim into it. Cannot wait to get it. Lush ;)

Ava
xxxxxx

I know chick! Thats only 1 sone to go to be a healthy BMI. Wooooop. woooop. Cant believe you fell asleep you lightweight lol. What ye go see? Yes i was more chivalrous then him lol lol. He is a hunk Tam. Really really hope im pretty enough for him. I will defo fill you in on Sunday. Is it weird, we have 5 dates planned if it works out! Lol Hahha you touble maker ;) good woman! I dont think im a great flirt. Yet. Haha. Good luck tomoro with the healthyness chick. Its a bank holiday over here. I might be going to the spa tomoro I hope. Also, heading out to that show tomoro night. Dress ready. Woooop. Aw you should get dollied up lady and go out with your friends. You only young once!! Did i mention im 11 10. ha. ah im beyond excited. Have a lovely evening honey Ava xxxxxxx

Well done on weigh in hun, fab news!! Really happy for you. Your almost at healthy bmi, tho u look healthy now, i dont trust thar bmi thing.

Lol embarassing but i didnt make it to the cinema because i fell asleep on my sofa watching tv loool.

Awww u deserve a hunk lol, less than 24 hrs to meet him. Yaay!! Of course your pretty enough for him, infact pretty enough for anyone!! Your gorgeous hun.

Lol did u say youve planned 5 dates in advance! Wow thats so cute, really hope it works out for u both. Hope u enjoy your spa! Sounds lush. Oh and thr dress u uploaded earlier is lush too lol. I love it, unusual and classy so its definately for u cos ur classy lol.

Ive got lots of dinners planned for next week, in prepared for a lil gain, hope not tho.

U must be on a high right now since ur weigh in went well. Hope u enjoy ur day hun. Xxx

Well done on weigh in hun, fab news!! Really happy for you. Your almost at healthy bmi, tho u look healthy now, i dont trust thar bmi thing.

Lol embarassing but i didnt make it to the cinema because i fell asleep on my sofa watching tv loool.

Awww u deserve a hunk lol, less than 24 hrs to meet him. Yaay!! Of course your pretty enough for him, infact pretty enough for anyone!! Your gorgeous hun.

Lol did u say youve planned 5 dates in advance! Wow thats so cute, really hope it works out for u both. Hope u enjoy your spa! Sounds lush. Oh and thr dress u uploaded earlier is lush too lol. I love it, unusual and classy so its definately for u cos ur classy lol.

Ive got lots of dinners planned for next week, in prepared for a lil gain, hope not tho.

U must be on a high right now since ur weigh in went well. Hope u enjoy ur day hun. Xxx

10 more pounds to go. 3 weeks and I should hit 10st something. Woooop. Did u weigh in today honey?

Aw thanks doll. Im excited. Really hope we get on too but if we dont, no harm :) Spa is at 5pm. Just getting a back massage and facial. I will be a bit more confident in my swimsuit i think. Yay! Tho i know i have a ways to go.

Thanks i love the dress too. Its kinda barbie inspired. I LOVE the colour. Classy barbie....ha! I wish! I will need to be much slimmer to get into it, so im being ambitious but hey.

Good girl. Planning is key to maintaining / losing isnt it. Glad u have dinners organised :)

Yip i am super happy today. U up to anything fun chick? You going out tonight?

Ava
xxxxxx

Well done! Great loss! Dress is really cute and I love that website!

Aw thank you Sam. Im thrilled with 6lbs. I think its a cute wee dress too. Cant wait to be slim enough to wear it :)

Hope your keeping well :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Lurve the dress like tamz sed defoo diff :)...well done on ur loss wow thats is fab aww bless ya hope u have fun at the spa...tgat is on my to do list nva been lol....? nva reli done the pampering thing before b nyc to try it n awww hoe ur date goes reli well hun n ur beautiful :) xx

Lurve the dress like tamz sed defoo diff :)...well done on ur loss wow thats is fab aww bless ya hope u have fun at the spa...tgat is on my to do list nva been lol....? nva reli done the pampering thing before b nyc to try it n awww hoe ur date goes reli well hun n ur beautiful :) xx

Thank you pri. Looking forward to the spa alright. You should defo pamper yourself and go too.

I bet ill be a bag of nerves tomoro for date but hope we have fun.

Hope you good chick

Ava
xxxxxx

Thank you pri. Looking forward to the spa alright. You should defo pamper yourself and go too. I bet ill be a bag of nerves tomoro for date but hope we have fun. Hope you good chick Ava xxxxxx

U b fine hun blesss ya.... Yh mayb one day hehe xx

10 more pounds to go. 3 weeks and I should hit 10st something. Woooop. Did u weigh in today honey? Aw thanks doll. Im excited. Really hope we get on too but if we dont, no harm :) Spa is at 5pm. Just getting a back massage and facial. I will be a bit more confident in my swimsuit i think. Yay! Tho i know i have a ways to go. Thanks i love the dress too. Its kinda barbie inspired. I LOVE the colour. Classy barbie....ha! I wish! I will need to be much slimmer to get into it, so im being ambitious but hey. Good girl. Planning is key to maintaining / losing isnt it. Glad u have dinners organised :) Yip i am super happy today. U up to anything fun chick? You going out tonight? Ava xxxxxx

Youll drop the 10lbs in no time at all hun, il be cebrating for u when u get there. Aww enjoy ur spa and make sure u do enjoy it to the fullest hun. Im sure youll look sexy in ur swim suit.

Well barbie is a fashion stylist, reminds me of u for sure, barbie loves pink fashion. My neice would get along with u, she loves shopping like us lol, shes all for dresses especially in pink lol. Youll be able to wear it soon.

Thank u hun yes ur right planning is the key, cant beleive im losing so much on maintenance lol. Replacing my scale soon cos its gone mentaly

Lol im at home today, turned down dinner out cos im fasting but i might end up eating, the weekend is hard enough with me craving meat lol. No carb i guess.

Updates on the spa day please lol. Xxxx

Youll drop the 10lbs in no time at all hun, il be cebrating for u when u get there. Aww enjoy ur spa and make sure u do enjoy it to the fullest hun. Im sure youll look sexy in ur swim suit.

Well barbie is a fashion stylist, reminds me of u for sure, barbie loves pink fashion. My neice would get along with u, she loves shopping like us lol, shes all for dresses especially in pink lol. Youll be able to wear it soon.

Thank u hun yes ur right planning is the key, cant beleive im losing so much on maintenance lol. Replacing my scale soon cos its gone mentaly

Lol im at home today, turned down dinner out cos im fasting but i might end up eating, the weekend is hard enough with me craving meat lol. No carb i guess.

Updates on the spa day please lol. Xxxx

Aw thanks chick! Didnt look sexy in the swimsuit unfortunately but a bit less pudgy. Lol. Ah ive had better treatments. The girl was sooo tiny and frail that she couldnt really use that much power for the back massage. Lol. But the facial was nice so it was ok.

Went to that show tonight with my Dad. It was a biut of fun! Did not know barbie was a fashion stylist. Noted. I love barbie pink. Your neice sounds cute lol.

Well done you chick. You already look fab tho. :) Enjoy it!

Ahhhhhhh date tomoro. Eeeeek. Will fill u in asap honey on how it went. We meeting at a coffee shop near my house. At 2. Gonna keep it simple with jeans and a black top. Not decided on shoes yet.

Did you end up eating chick? Weekends are tough to stick to fasting alright. Id love the experience of brekkie at home tomoro. But i gotta keep going. 10lbs is my next mini goal. Wooooooop

Hope you had a fun eve lady. Chat tomoro

Night
Ava
xxxxxxxx

Aw thanks Gem. How are you doing doll??

In other news ladies, i just treated myself to this FAB dress as a wee reward lol.

View attachment 140424

it will be my goal to slim into it. Cannot wait to get it. Lush ;)

Ava
xxxxxx

That has to be one of the most beautiful girlie dresses I have ever seen...can't wait to see it on you!

That has to be one of the most beautiful girlie dresses I have ever seen...can't wait to see it on you!

Aw thx Mini. Im in love with it lol. It will take me a long time to slim into it.

Hope you good chick.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Week 8

Sooo cannot believe ive gotten to week 8. Wooop. Weighing in at 11st 9lbs. Ive set myself a mini goal of 10lbs in 3 weeks. I hope thats achievable.

Date update: Had the best first date of my life. He's gorgeous, funny, kind and treated me to coffee. A gentleman. We both cant wait to meet again. We going to the zoo on Saturday. Super happy for now ladies lol.

I might go shopping later not sure yet. Its a bank holiday in Ireland. :)

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 8

Sooo cannot believe ive gotten to week 8. Wooop. Weighing in at 11st 9lbs. Ive set myself a mini goal of 10lbs in 3 weeks. I hope thats achievable.

Date update: Had the best first date of my life. He's gorgeous, funny, kind and treated me to coffee. A gentleman. We both cant wait to meet again. We going to the zoo on Saturday. Super happy for now ladies lol.

I might go shopping later not sure yet. Its a bank holiday in Ireland. :)

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx
congratulations Ava you must feel great :D well done x
and glad to hear you had a good date ;) i've been with my boyfriend for nearly 11 months now :D

Back