Ava's New Diary....

Week 8 Sooo cannot believe ive gotten to week 8. Wooop. Weighing in at 11st 9lbs. Ive set myself a mini goal of 10lbs in 3 weeks. I hope thats achievable. Date update: Had the best first date of my life. He's gorgeous, funny, kind and treated me to coffee. A gentleman. We both cant wait to meet again. We going to the zoo on Saturday. Super happy for now ladies lol. I might go shopping later not sure yet. Its a bank holiday in Ireland. :) Hope everyone having a lovely day Ava xxxxxx

Yaaay im soo glad it went well for u hun he sounds amazin :)....awww the zoo tht sounds fun ;) i cnt member the last time went to the zoo.... Aww see tht is what a true gentleman is all abt doin other things other then js drinkies b other things lol....aww bless u sound soo happy hun eeekk so xcited for u hun :) hope u have a lovely day hun :).....nothing beats a bank holiday lol xx

congratulations Ava you must feel great :D well done x
and glad to hear you had a good date ;) i've been with my boyfriend for nearly 11 months now :D

Thank you abbz. Starting to feel better alright :)

Such a fun time with him. Woooop. Glad all good with you and ur fella :)

Enjoy the rest of your monday

Ava
xxxxxx

Yaaay im soo glad it went well for u hun he sounds amazin :)....awww the zoo tht sounds fun ;) i cnt member the last time went to the zoo.... Aww see tht is what a true gentleman is all abt doin other things other then js drinkies b other things lol....aww bless u sound soo happy hun eeekk so xcited for u hun :) hope u have a lovely day hun :).....nothing beats a bank holiday lol xx

Aw thats sweet of you pri. Thanks. He is rather lovely. Enjoy the rest of your day too honey.

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw thanks chick! Didnt look sexy in the swimsuit unfortunately but a bit less pudgy. Lol. Ah ive had better treatments. The girl was sooo tiny and frail that she couldnt really use that much power for the back massage. Lol. But the facial was nice so it was ok. Went to that show tonight with my Dad. It was a biut of fun! Did not know barbie was a fashion stylist. Noted. I love barbie pink. Your neice sounds cute lol. Well done you chick. You already look fab tho. :) Enjoy it! Ahhhhhhh date tomoro. Eeeeek. Will fill u in asap honey on how it went. We meeting at a coffee shop near my house. At 2. Gonna keep it simple with jeans and a black top. Not decided on shoes yet. Did you end up eating chick? Weekends are tough to stick to fasting alright. Id love the experience of brekkie at home tomoro. But i gotta keep going. 10lbs is my next mini goal. Wooooooop Hope you had a fun eve lady. Chat tomoro Night Ava xxxxxxxx
Lol omg that sounded so funny, had me laughing lol. She didnt have much power! Lol. O dear!! Im sure u looked great hunni.

What show did u see with ur dad?

Lol fortunately for me i watch princess movies with my neice lol, shes a cute lil one, me and her always posing up on fb together lol, but in one of the movies barbie was a fashion stylist and obviously everyonr envied her, the good thing is that barbie is a lovely lady and tries to help everyone else.

Think i did end up eating on saturday, oh yes i did lol, bad memory alert.
Youll get ur brekkie in bed in s couple of weeks or so, nice healthy fry up lol. Yep its possible.

Hows ur day going hun? Im stuck at work like an idiot. Wana be in my bed loool. Hope ur days going great. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol omg that sounded so funny, had me laughing lol. She didnt have much power! Lol. O dear!! Im sure u looked great hunni.

What show did u see with ur dad?

Lol fortunately for me i watch princess movies with my neice lol, shes a cute lil one, me and her always posing up on fb together lol, but in one of the movies barbie was a fashion stylist and obviously everyonr envied her, the good thing is that barbie is a lovely lady and tries to help everyone else.

Think i did end up eating on saturday, oh yes i did lol, bad memory alert.
Youll get ur brekkie in bed in s couple of weeks or so, nice healthy fry up lol. Yep its possible.

Hows ur day going hun? Im stuck at work like an idiot. Wana be in my bed loool. Hope ur days going great. Xxx

Haha she was teeny tiny Tam lol. Went to see a local stars in their eyes show. It was a bit of fun :)

Im not a disney girl at all I have to say but thats so cute and great ye get to spend time together. I love barbie even more now lol lol

Ah its tough to abstain at the weekend chick. Hope work today went ok honey. Mondays can be horrible.

Mmmm a fry in bed. A girl can dream.

Fine day. Quiet enough but did some make up fun. Im feeling a bit more confident as my face is getting slimmer but im aware i have a way to go!

Cant believe 10'lbs will have me in the 10's! WOOOOOOP. Hope I dont cave. Eeeeeeeeek.

Gonna go shopping to Tesco later. Not the finest of style but think they have denim minis and i want one for my date as i lost mine. It could be in my clothes filled room but i cant find it anywhere lol

Hows ur eve honey?

Ava
xxxxxx

Haha she was teeny tiny Tam lol. Went to see a local stars in their eyes show. It was a bit of fun :) Im not a disney girl at all I have to say but thats so cute and great ye get to spend time together. I love barbie even more now lol lol Ah its tough to abstain at the weekend chick. Hope work today went ok honey. Mondays can be horrible. Mmmm a fry in bed. A girl can dream. Fine day. Quiet enough but did some make up fun. Im feeling a bit more confident as my face is getting slimmer but im aware i have a way to go! Cant believe 10'lbs will have me in the 10's! WOOOOOOP. Hope I dont cave. Eeeeeeeeek. Gonna go shopping to Tesco later. Not the finest of style but think they have denim minis and i want one for my date as i lost mine. It could be in my clothes filled room but i cant find it anywhere lol Hows ur eve honey? Ava xxxxxx

Lol.

Ohhh stars in their eyes, i used to watch that as a kid, its quite good.

Lol ive grown to love disney hehe! Yh my neice is my heartbeat something like a daughter, unfortunately for her if something isnt pink then it isnt stylish. Loool

She really embarassed me last week lol, i went to pick her up from nursery and she walked up to the fruit bowl with her hands on her hips modelling and pouting as she walked looool, the teachers were having a fit lol, she then told the teachers that i taught her how to model and thay shes stylish like me. So cute lol. But then she told them that i lived on shakes and bars from slim and save lol i almost died literally!!

Yea the weekends are so hard, well done for being so strong, i was planning a quiet evening lastnight but bf picked me up from work so i stayed at his, i feel asleep after 12 as was so tired, i wanted to be in my own bed but he surprised me when i saw him waiting outside lol, was kinda cute lol.

I love make up fun, hun your face looks totally slim to me, could it get any slimmer? Ur doing really great!

Lol omg i swear me and u are like .... Whats the word. U no like twins that do the same things lol or they think alike. Yep thats me and u lol. Omg my room was so full of clothes n everything else, took me 5 hrs to change it round but i no by next week it will reverse back to pig sty mode lol. How did ur tesco shopping for ur skirt go? Bet youll find the old one after u tidy up lol. I hate cleaning my room, well i hardly have the time, when i try to find clothes i end up chucking them all over the floor lol.

Hows ur day going hun? Rainy here in london. Just ate my lunch but it was very veggie based so im now hungry again and craving custard creams with sugary tea. Lol not gd i no.

Hope u do enjoy ur day tho, in after a long nap in a min. Xxxx

Lol.

Ohhh stars in their eyes, i used to watch that as a kid, its quite good.

Lol ive grown to love disney hehe! Yh my neice is my heartbeat something like a daughter, unfortunately for her if something isnt pink then it isnt stylish. Loool

She really embarassed me last week lol, i went to pick her up from nursery and she walked up to the fruit bowl with her hands on her hips modelling and pouting as she walked looool, the teachers were having a fit lol, she then told the teachers that i taught her how to model and thay shes stylish like me. So cute lol. But then she told them that i lived on shakes and bars from slim and save lol i almost died literally!!

Yea the weekends are so hard, well done for being so strong, i was planning a quiet evening lastnight but bf picked me up from work so i stayed at his, i feel asleep after 12 as was so tired, i wanted to be in my own bed but he surprised me when i saw him waiting outside lol, was kinda cute lol.

I love make up fun, hun your face looks totally slim to me, could it get any slimmer? Ur doing really great!

Lol omg i swear me and u are like .... Whats the word. U no like twins that do the same things lol or they think alike. Yep thats me and u lol. Omg my room was so full of clothes n everything else, took me 5 hrs to change it round but i no by next week it will reverse back to pig sty mode lol. How did ur tesco shopping for ur skirt go? Bet youll find the old one after u tidy up lol. I hate cleaning my room, well i hardly have the time, when i try to find clothes i end up chucking them all over the floor lol.

Hows ur day going hun? Rainy here in london. Just ate my lunch but it was very veggie based so im now hungry again and craving custard creams with sugary tea. Lol not gd i no.

Hope u do enjoy ur day tho, in after a long nap in a min. Xxxx

Oh hahaha! that made me laugh chick. Kids are sooo funny! Shakes and bars lol lol. Aw too cute he surprised you after work. Ah i still have to take my pics from an angle doll. Cant wait till my face gets even slimmer and i dont have to worry :)

Hahaha! We are the terrible twins Tam. Well done sorting your room. I havent done mine yet eeeeeek. bought a knee length denim skirt. Its my fall back for Sat. You saw my new cute wee outfit on fb, the pink skirt and denim jacket. Is it too dressy for the zoo? I dont want him to be embarassed of me haha. I dont get out much so like to glam up tho. What u think??

We are so falling for one another. We viber every evening. He's planning things for our 8th date. He asked me could i see this going somewhere. I said i really like him and would love a summer of fun and romance so who knows. Wish i could show u a pic girls. He is GORGEOUS! Ha! He totally understands about my diet.

I think ive decided a plan. I will continue the diet for a month. This will bring me to the end of July and 10st 9lbs. My 30th is 8th of August so i will do one week refeed.

Question. Do you think they'll allow me to go back on lipotrim after my birthday at 10st something. Id love to get to the 9's?? Ill enquire this Sat in any case.

Just met a friend for coffee. She has a new man too. We both so happy :) Sorry to harp on ladies. lol lol

Hope everyone having a super day

Ava
xxxxx

Oh hahaha! that made me laugh chick. Kids are sooo funny! Shakes and bars lol lol. Aw too cute he surprised you after work. Ah i still have to take my pics from an angle doll. Cant wait till my face gets even slimmer and i dont have to worry :) Hahaha! We are the terrible twins Tam. Well done sorting your room. I havent done mine yet eeeeeek. bought a knee length denim skirt. Its my fall back for Sat. You saw my new cute wee outfit on fb, the pink skirt and denim jacket. Is it too dressy for the zoo? I dont want him to be embarassed of me haha. I dont get out much so like to glam up tho. What u think?? We are so falling for one another. We viber every evening. He's planning things for our 8th date. He asked me could i see this going somewhere. I said i really like him and would love a summer of fun and romance so who knows. Wish i could show u a pic girls. He is GORGEOUS! Ha! He totally understands about my diet. I think ive decided a plan. I will continue the diet for a month. This will bring me to the end of July and 10st 9lbs. My 30th is 8th of August so i will do one week refeed. Question. Do you think they'll allow me to go back on lipotrim after my birthday at 10st something. Id love to get to the 9's?? Ill enquire this Sat in any case. Just met a friend for coffee. She has a new man too. We both so happy :) Sorry to harp on ladies. lol lol Hope everyone having a super day Ava xxxxx

Lool its hilarious hehe!!

Lol lets hope he doesnt turn up again today cos either way im going straight home loooool!!

Your face is fine hunni, u dont a special angle x

So cute u guys are getting closer n closer! Im real happy for ya both, love the skirt! Lush! He will be proud to have u on his arm, no embarassement there at hun, u look skinny in that pic! Youve come a far way! Bet ur parents are well proud. Im proud too. U look like a different woman! My terrible twin looool. I love that one yep thats us lol. Room still tidy cos obviouslt havent been home in 2 days lol. Wer havin talks about moving in together ok im scared lol.

O god u guys are so cute planning in advance for ur dates, so happy for u. A summer of fun and romance ayy. " wink wink" lol i do get carried away. Hope u get all that hun.

Ok 1 month to go, not very long plus youll be real slim by then... Hmmm i think the pharmacist would allow u to get to the 9s, ur advantage is ur height so u can go lower 9s some people go as far as 8s or 7s but thats too much lol.

Oh hun ur bday is the 8th and my twin cousins bday is the 10th! Summer babies lol. Lucky ur friend with a new man, i love a new romance, the attention and lota of dating, i hate a yr into it when dating turns into home visits looool thats when i put my foot down lol.

Lol love wen ur excited!! Makes me laugh

Its evening time hun, check ur messages. Lover boy might have texted loool. Xxxx

Lool its hilarious hehe!!

Lol lets hope he doesnt turn up again today cos either way im going straight home loooool!!

Your face is fine hunni, u dont a special angle x

So cute u guys are getting closer n closer! Im real happy for ya both, love the skirt! Lush! He will be proud to have u on his arm, no embarassement there at hun, u look skinny in that pic! Youve come a far way! Bet ur parents are well proud. Im proud too. U look like a different woman! My terrible twin looool. I love that one yep thats us lol. Room still tidy cos obviouslt havent been home in 2 days lol. Wer havin talks about moving in together ok im scared lol.

O god u guys are so cute planning in advance for ur dates, so happy for u. A summer of fun and romance ayy. " wink wink" lol i do get carried away. Hope u get all that hun.

Ok 1 month to go, not very long plus youll be real slim by then... Hmmm i think the pharmacist would allow u to get to the 9s, ur advantage is ur height so u can go lower 9s some people go as far as 8s or 7s but thats too much lol.

Oh hun ur bday is the 8th and my twin cousins bday is the 10th! Summer babies lol. Lucky ur friend with a new man, i love a new romance, the attention and lota of dating, i hate a yr into it when dating turns into home visits looool thats when i put my foot down lol.

Lol love wen ur excited!! Makes me laugh

Its evening time hun, check ur messages. Lover boy might have texted loool. Xxxx

Ooooooh moving in together?? Big step honey but exciting times! Yip we viber each other constantly once he finsihes work. He said he could chat to me all night. Really never felt like this before its exciting. Thx for saying he wont be embarassed. Its a pretty glam outfit but i dont get out much. Any excuse to glam up.

My parents are proud too honey. Your right. I get a pretty positive response from people. just one more month for now. thx hope they let me get into the 9's. That would be awesome. Bit like you honey....ill get to don some sexy lingerie. tmi lol lol

I really hope it works out and i think he feels the same :) i am such a lucky girl.

Im kinda in a motivated zone thank god. Knowing i only have a month before the big 3 0 is spurring me on. it will fly. I hope.

Gosh. When i started this journey at 13 11 i never thought i would be 30lbs lighter. To all the newbies. Stick with it.

Thanks again for your continued support twinnie. I couldnt have done it without you.

Ava
xxxxxx

Ooooooh moving in together?? Big step honey but exciting times! Yip we viber each other constantly once he finsihes work. He said he could chat to me all night. Really never felt like this before its exciting. Thx for saying he wont be embarassed. Its a pretty glam outfit but i dont get out much. Any excuse to glam up. My parents are proud too honey. Your right. I get a pretty positive response from people. just one more month for now. thx hope they let me get into the 9's. That would be awesome. Bit like you honey....ill get to don some sexy lingerie. tmi lol lol I really hope it works out and i think he feels the same :) i am such a lucky girl. Im kinda in a motivated zone thank god. Knowing i only have a month before the big 3 0 is spurring me on. it will fly. I hope. Gosh. When i started this journey at 13 11 i never thought i would be 30lbs lighter. To all the newbies. Stick with it. Thanks again for your continued support twinnie. I couldnt have done it without you. Ava xxxxxx

Lol its a big scary step, im a baby at heart bear in mind * hides face*.

Aww i no the feeling of getting to no someone with the constant message ect, love it... The craziest one is when u carch urself smiling at ur phone screen looool!!! Dont worry about anything, glam up and go out and have fun, show off the new body lol. Its really good when people start to notice the weightloss, such a confidence boost. Have u got a plan should the chemist dissaprove of u continuing the programme? Well i hope they approve, that would be awesome.

Haha!! Lol i seem to talk with TMI on the lingerie front so this is all 2nd nature to me lol. But yea lol soon youll be modelling some sexy ones lol, tho u could model them now lol, these days im addicted to polka dot ones! Lol. Some people keeps buying me red ones, i love red but dont want another red pair looool. I love black, pink, even purple lol.

So happy ur feeling motivated! Thats a great attitude to have and it certainly will get u to goal. Have u thought about what ur first refeed meal might be? I no u like cod. Yep was just a few weeks ago u was in the 13s! Seems like yesterday and ur doing great.

Ur welcome hun, u no im always here twinnie. Xxx

Lol its a big scary step, im a baby at heart bear in mind * hides face*.

Aww i no the feeling of getting to no someone with the constant message ect, love it... The craziest one is when u carch urself smiling at ur phone screen looool!!! Dont worry about anything, glam up and go out and have fun, show off the new body lol. Its really good when people start to notice the weightloss, such a confidence boost. Have u got a plan should the chemist dissaprove of u continuing the programme? Well i hope they approve, that would be awesome.

Haha!! Lol i seem to talk with TMI on the lingerie front so this is all 2nd nature to me lol. But yea lol soon youll be modelling some sexy ones lol, tho u could model them now lol, these days im addicted to polka dot ones! Lol. Some people keeps buying me red ones, i love red but dont want another red pair looool. I love black, pink, even purple lol.

So happy ur feeling motivated! Thats a great attitude to have and it certainly will get u to goal. Have u thought about what ur first refeed meal might be? I no u like cod. Yep was just a few weeks ago u was in the 13s! Seems like yesterday and ur doing great.

Ur welcome hun, u no im always here twinnie. Xxx

Good for ye doll. exciting times :) Ahhh i did my calculations wrong. I have all of June and all of July. Which means I could be 9st 9lbs by August. its a long journey tho. Hope I can hack it :)

Ooooh girl I defo couldnt rock sexy lingerie yet due to the belly lol lol. Love black, pick and purple too doll.

Noooo idea abt first meal. Its two months away sigh! All going super well with new beau. Cant remember when i was this happy last. He is a total dote. Woooop

Weighed in at 11 7 this morning. 8lbs to my next mini goal. Woooop again.

Hows ur day chick?? Any news for me babe?

Hope everyone having a super day

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 8

So I have gotten to week 8. Woooop. Weigh in tomoro. Im expecting a 2/3lb loss. Will keep u lovely ladies updated.

Also date number 2 tomoro. Eeeek. Think the weather not right for my fab wee pink skirt so might opt for knee length denim skirt with black tights and tan knee high boots.

Im even getting my hair done. Cannot wait. Im that kinda girl. Lol. You could call me high maintenance :)

Hope all is good in lipo land ladies

Ava
xxxxxx

Wow love ur avatar hun, yaaay date coming up again, outfits to decide on. Well done for getting into week 8! I couldnt imagine myself doing it for so long. Well done twinnie xxx

Weigh in complete. I lost 2lbs bringing me to 11 7. Here's to a better loss next week!!!

Date commencing in 15 minutes. Eeeeeek! Hope we have fun :) Think we going to the zoo the weather isnt too bad. Wooooop.

I shall report in later.

Keep shaking ladies

Ava
xxxxxx

Weigh in complete. I lost 2lbs bringing me to 11 7. Here's to a better loss next week!!! Date commencing in 15 minutes. Eeeeeek! Hope we have fun :) Think we going to the zoo the weather isnt too bad. Wooooop. I shall report in later. Keep shaking ladies Ava xxxxxx

Well done hun tis stil a decent loss n going i. The right dirextion wop woop :)....aww have fun on ur date hun n have a fab day x

Yip thanks ladies. It is going in the right direction i suppose. 2 weeks and i should hit the 10's. If i maintain this level of determination sigh!

Date was FAB! Lovely guy. And we got on reallly well. Fabulous weather for the zoo. We had SUCH fun and he wants to meet again so is thinking about our third date :)

No romance really....no hand holding or kissing,...but all in good time I suppose. Im still smitten :)

Hope everyone having a good day

Ava
xxxxxx

Yip thanks ladies. It is going in the right direction i suppose. 2 weeks and i should hit the 10's. If i maintain this level of determination sigh! Date was FAB! Lovely guy. And we got on reallly well. Fabulous weather for the zoo. We had SUCH fun and he wants to meet again so is thinking about our third date :) No romance really....no hand holding or kissing,...but all in good time I suppose. Im still smitten :) Hope everyone having a good day Ava xxxxxx

Hey hun im pleased u had a good time, romance will come naturally as u connect more, mind u if ur thinking about the kiss go for it lol. Thats what i do loool. Maybe a bit too brave but it works. Hehe. Maybe hes a tad bit shy or just being a real gentleman. He wants to see u again so hes reali keen. U go girl' xxx

Hey hun im pleased u had a good time, romance will come naturally as u connect more, mind u if ur thinking about the kiss go for it lol. Thats what i do loool. Maybe a bit too brave but it works. Hehe. Maybe hes a tad bit shy or just being a real gentleman. He wants to see u again so hes reali keen. U go girl' xxx

Week 9

Aw thanks babe. Not sure i could go in for the kiss. Ill leave that up to him lol. We might be going cinema this eve wooooop.

He said i looked good and didnt think i needed to lose any more weight which was nice but he said do whatever makes me happy :)

He wants to bring me to belfast next weekend too. Its exciting times

Enough abt me honey. How is ur weekend faring? Did u go partying? Any other news?

Ava
xxxxxx

Awww he sounds too cute n lovely hun well happy for u hun even tho onli js recently started talkin to u hehe ?? bless ya all these dates r hs adorable hugz :) awww sounds like a proper gentleman as welll awwww....the kiss will prbz come sooner then u think i think thats well sweet for him waiting abit these days it always seems soo rushed to work thru the phsyical steps when it comes to gettin to know some lol so u defo gt ursen a gem there :) have fun at the movies hun x

Back