Ava's New Diary....

Aw thank you Goose. Thats very sweet of u to say :) i bought a size smaller so will hopefully look even better. :)

Im currently 10st 8lbs ladies. Wooop. Only 9lbs an abt 3 weeks till im in the 9's. This diet is truly amazing :)

Hope everyone having a good day

Ava
xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 12

Soooo i am still 10 8. I expect to be that or 10 7 for tomoros weigh in. Ill take that. Woooooop.

I am a very happy lady folks. I officially have a boyfriend. New man asked me last night I am beyond thrilled. I feel like such a lucky lady too.

He's going away for 2 weeks tomoro. Im psyched to lose another 6lbs or so while he's away and be looking fab on his return :)

Hope everyone having a smashing day

Ava
xxxxxx

Awwwwwwww I am SOOOOOO happy for you girl!!! You deserve all the happiness :)

Awwwwwwww I am SOOOOOO happy for you girl!!! You deserve all the happiness :)

Awwwwwww. Thank you so much Goose. I really couldnt be happier right now. :)

Are you dieting doll? How is it going?

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 13

Well i weighed in ladies. I stayed the same. Sigh :( perhaps its my period. Ive been 100%. :(

Hope everyone having a nice day

Ava
xxxxxx

Awwwwwww. Thank you so much Goose. I really couldnt be happier right now. :)

Are you dieting doll? How is it going?

Ava
xxxxxx

Yup im back on the lipotrim wagon.... Done 4 weeks, feels like its gonna be ages before ill get to goal...

Week 13

Well i weighed in ladies. I stayed the same. Sigh :( perhaps its my period. Ive been 100%. :(

Hope everyone having a nice day

Ava
xxxxxx

Bet you'll get a super loss next week xxx

Ah rubbish.. Fingers crossed for a good loss next week. Is this your 1st wk staying the same? Frustrating when them scales dont move :( keep up the good work and just think of your dress!

Yup im back on the lipotrim wagon.... Done 4 weeks, feels like its gonna be ages before ill get to goal...

Aw well done Goose. 4 weeks is super. How much have you lost to date? And whats your goal?

Thanks. Hopefully i get a better loss next week alright doll. Grrrrrr

Ava
xxxxxx

Ah rubbish.. Fingers crossed for a good loss next week. Is this your 1st wk staying the same? Frustrating when them scales dont move :( keep up the good work and just think of your dress!

Aww thanks Nai. Its so crap. Yip this is the first week ive stayed the same. Ive not eaten a bean. It is annoying. But here's to a better loss next week.

Dress still doesnt fit. Ahhhhh. I just pray 3 weeks gets me into it or i shall be cancelling my 30th. Lol

How is ur day doll?

Ava
xxxxxxx

U'll get in it, stay positive

i'm much better the last few hours thanks, still got mild headache which is crap! I'v had 4ltrs of water today already. Cant wait to get weighed. My period due to so hope it doesnt affect my loss.

U'll get in it, stay positive

i'm much better the last few hours thanks, still got mild headache which is crap! I'v had 4ltrs of water today already. Cant wait to get weighed. My period due to so hope it doesnt affect my loss.

Ooooh i hope your right doll.

Aw glad to hear your a bit better :) I hope you have a fab loss. Keep us updated. I had my period this week and it definitely made an impact i think.

Im missing my boyfriend already. Just have to think. 2 weeks to slim down. Could lose 6lbs if im lucky. Then id be 10 4lbs. The losses do slow down as you reach goal tho. Sigh!!!

Ava
xxxxxx

Are you refeeding when he gets back or you waiting till your birthday? Can he contact you much when he's away? Do u Skype? Its free :)

Are you refeeding when he gets back or you waiting till your birthday? Can he contact you much when he's away? Do u Skype? Its free :)

Hey Nai, Think im going to refeed on Sat the 26th of July maybe. That leaves me exactly 2 weeks refeeding before birthday meal. Im kinda nervous of coming off lipo. Weird. So might continue to the 2nd August. Doubt my chemist will allow that tho. Ill see how it goes.

We can text. Hopefully viber might work for him over there too. Im a bit nervous he'll cheat on me. He's a handsome man. I'm probably being silly. :)

Ava
xxxxxx

He sounds really interested in you, i could never start a relationship with a person who didnt eat or drink normal stufff so he's into u.. Dont worry or think about it too much. He asked u to be his girlfriend before he left remember. He's probably not got as much as a lady to lose now as you'v lost so much since he met u but he sounds like a decent bloke.. x

Hope that part about the lot to lose sounds right haha.. I mean its his lost if he cheats and he has alot to lose even if your smaller than u were xx

He sounds really interested in you, i could never start a relationship with a person who didnt eat or drink normal stufff so he's into u.. Dont worry or think about it too much. He asked u to be his girlfriend before he left remember. He's probably not got as much as a lady to lose now as you'v lost so much since he met u but he sounds like a decent bloke.. x

Yip im sure your right. Didnt expect to get jealous. My Dad didnt help matters, telling me he may meet someone over there. Lol lol.

I dont really get that bit abt losing. Still. Sorry lol.

Final shake time. Tho just been told by neighbours that ive lost enough weight and ill develop osteoperosis if I keep going as im not getting enough nutrients. Im sure I'll be fine!!! The joys of lipo.

Ava
xxxxxx

Lipo brain. Tired and not making sense!! I mean he's alot to lose if he cheats. Was trying to say your not as big ad you were when you met but still alot to lose..

I had my final mint choc shake and i'm off to bed shortly.. Speak soon :)

Back