Ava's New Diary....

Week 12

So i am 10st 9lbs. Wooooop. 10 more pounds to go till I see the 9's. Amazing!

Ooooh i am an excited lady today. I bought my dress for my 30th Birthday party (5 weeks away on 9th of August)
Heres a wee sneek peek
View attachment 144439

This is the size 12. Which fit. But I want to be skinnier. So bought the size 10!!! Eeeeeek! I am hopeful I will lose 10 more pounds and it will be a perfect fit.

Im hoping to continue lipo for 4 more weeks (new man wont be impressed, nor my parents but hey)

Hope everyone enjoying the cracking sunshine!

Ava
xxxxxx

You would never think to look at you now that you ever had extra weight on as you look pretty perfect in size 12.

Love the dress!

You would never think to look at you now that you ever had extra weight on as you look pretty perfect in size 12.

Love the dress!

Oh great Mini. Thank you. I am minus abt 42 pounds. Isnt lipo amazing!!!!

As i said, I bought the dress in a size 10 so hope to look even better :) :)

Good luck with your journey too doll. Persevere. Its so worth it!!!

Ava
xxxxxx

You should tell your neighbour you're probably getting more minerals and vitamins than they are in your shakes. I probably got more of them on Lipo than I do now in my normal diet.

You should tell your neighbour you're probably getting more minerals and vitamins than they are in your shakes. I probably got more of them on Lipo than I do now in my normal diet.

Perhaps James but i'd doubt they'd believe me :)

Week 13

Soooo. Weighed in this morning. The scales arent accurate with chemists but i was 10st 7lbs. Woooop

Ive had an afternoon of wardrobe sorting. Getting rid of all those oversized old clothes. Finally. :)

I popped into the chemist. Spoke to them about refeed and they will let me continue until 1 week before my birthday or few days before that. So around 31st July or 2nd August. Im delighted they letting me continue that long. Not sure it will get me to the 9's as losses slow down but ill keep going and try my best :)

Bought a fab wee white jacket today too. Its size 10 and too tight but hope to wear it over the dress. Its cute. Also bought a size 12 pair of jeans which are pretty trendy but a bit tight. Saw McDonalds en route home. Fit into clothes or temporary satisfaction of a cheeseburger. Lol. I won.

Also. Cant wait to be slimmer when himself gets home. He's having a blast. Ive over a week and a half to slim down :) :)

Hope we all having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Maybe you've lost more and the scales are accurate :) Wardrobe clearing feels great.. Before you know it your BF will be back.

I hope the chemist allows u to get into the 9s, they can be quite strict tho. Your still looking amazing!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe you've lost more and the scales are accurate :) Wardrobe clearing feels great.. Before you know it your BF will be back.

Doesnt wardrobe clearing feel great. Therapeutic lol

Aw wooop. Im already planning my date outfit for when we meeting up when he's home lol lol. Over a week and a half to go. Would love to lose 6lbs but as ive said losses slow down. Sigh!!!

Ava
xxxxxx

I hope the chemist allows u to get into the 9s, they can be quite strict tho. Your still looking amazing!! Xxx

Oooooh I have to refeed by 2nd August at least. That is just over 3 weeks (26 days). I dont think ill make it into the 9's by then. But ill do maintenance so will hopefully still lose on that after. Woooooop

Bf wants to meet up the day after he's home. Have the cutest wee outfit planned if it fits. :) :)

Have a cracking evening gorgeous :)

Ava
xxxxxxx

Last time wen i was getting close to target i worried losses were going to slow down but still lost 3lbs consistently per week x

Last time wen i was getting close to target i worried losses were going to slow down but still lost 3lbs consistently per week x

Thats reassuring Goose. Perhaps ill have a consistent 3lb loss too. I would be dee-lighted with that!!!!

Keep shaking girl...

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 13

Im feeling rather nostalgic. Little did i think, after so many false starts, and episodes caving in, that 13 weeks down the line. I would have lost about 45lbs!!!

It really proves that anyone can do this diet if your in the right mindframe. I am sooooo delighted with my progress. Ive decided to share more pics. I hope you find them inspiring.

These pics are both in the 'during' category as Im not finished yet :)

before4.jpgafter4.jpg

Here's to another 3 successful weeks. Woooooop

Ava
xxxxxx

That my slim sexy twinnie. Looking gorgeous hunnie. So proud of u xxx

That my slim sexy twinnie. Looking gorgeous hunnie. So proud of u xxx

Aw thx twinnie. Looking gorge too. Hope day 1 going well doll! Proud of u too.

Ava
xxxxxx

Your tiny in that little black dress. You look like a size 8-10, how much more did you want to lose. Its funny how people can weigh same but be totally different sizes. I'm 10st 11 now and probably a size 14-16 but carrying alot of fat.

well done girl x

Your tiny in that little black dress. You look like a size 8-10, how much more did you want to lose. Its funny how people can weigh same but be totally different sizes. I'm 10st 11 now and probably a size 14-16 but carrying alot of fat.

well done girl x

Aw thanks Nai. Size 8 - 10 I wish. I want to get to 9st 12lbs - 10st and i'll be a happy lady :)

Im currently abt 10st 8lbs. Bet your smaller then 14 - 16 honey. We the same height.

Ava
xxxxx

Thats reassuring Goose. Perhaps ill have a consistent 3lb loss too. I would be dee-lighted with that!!!!

Keep shaking girl...

Ava
xxxxxx

Well i got down to 8.6 which was right at the low end of my bmi (im 5'4) and looses were still fab, i found thst at the end of my journey even quite a small loss made a big difference!

Well i got down to 8.6 which was right at the low end of my bmi (im 5'4) and looses were still fab, i found thst at the end of my journey even quite a small loss made a big difference!

Wow Goose. That is teeny tiny. 8 6 gosh!!! I would love to get that teeny (to 8 10) but i dont think my pharmacist would allow it. Sigh!!

Ur doing great this time around. Keep up the good work!!

I'll pray for a decent loss next week so. Again, id be delighted with a few 3lb losses. Heres hoping..

Hope you having a nice day :)

Ava
xxxxx

Aw thx twinnie. Looking gorge too. Hope day 1 going well doll! Proud of u too. Ava xxxxxx

Aww thanks hunni. Day 1 not to bad as im in bed lol, had my choc mint bar at 11:30 and feeling alot of hunger now but if i take a nap think il be fine hopefully, not expecting to lose much as im within my normal weight but as long as my tummy stays flat for jamaica then im a hallu bunny. Things us ladies goes through is crazy.

How are u today hun? Xxx

Back