Ava's New Diary....

Aww thanks hunni. Day 1 not to bad as im in bed lol, had my choc mint bar at 11:30 and feeling alot of hunger now but if i take a nap think il be fine hopefully, not expecting to lose much as im within my normal weight but as long as my tummy stays flat for jamaica then im a hallu bunny. Things us ladies goes through is crazy.

How are u today hun? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm mint choc sounds lush honey. Enjoy your nap doll! U already look totally gorge.....so this diet will have u looking even more fabulous!!! Oh to be able to sport a bikini. Some day lol lol. The things we do is right!!! Beauty knows no pain. Lol lol

I am grand honey. Friend popping over and we going shopping. Gonna try not buy clothes. We'll see how that goes :) :)

Ava
xxxxxx

I wish lol.. I'm an apple shape, so if you kicked me over i'd roll haha.. The dress i'm wearing this wknd is a 14 and tight, too tight :( i'm hoping its cold out and i can cover up with a cardi or small jacket.. Might get away with it then! Its awful when u feel disgusted at your own body!! I said to my other half why do i do this, loose weight then put it back on again. Think i'll plan a beach holiday next year and that will keep me motivated to stay slim..

x

I wish lol.. I'm an apple shape, so if you kicked me over i'd roll haha.. The dress i'm wearing this wknd is a 14 and tight, too tight :( i'm hoping its cold out and i can cover up with a cardi or small jacket.. Might get away with it then! Its awful when u feel disgusted at your own body!! I said to my other half why do i do this, loose weight then put it back on again. Think i'll plan a beach holiday next year and that will keep me motivated to stay slim..

x

Aw im surprised ur a 14 doll. Thats so weird. Hope you can cover up with a wee cardi or jacket. Im sure you'll still look fab. Have you thought any more about the eating dilemma? If it were me. I think i would either break my diet to them, or simply refuse food as i was unwell. Probably the first option tho. Despite the unapproving comments.Its your journey. Dont let anyone stop you.

Soooo. I am going to a nightclub this Sat for the first time since March. Its a friends 30th birthday party. I am uber excited about getting dollied up. Plus I will meet old college friends who knew me when i was 14 plus stone. Im looking forward to looking as hot as I can. :) :)

Went shopping. Just bought a wee mini. Gosh. Im buying minis. My legs are my best asset so im gonna get them out! Its all so new to me but feels great. :)

Hope everyone having a cracking eve

Ava
xxxxxx

Suppose we all different shapes/sizes or it would be boring :) i remember feeling like you and i crave that more than food.. I want to look on mirror and think you go girl :) i love looking hot who doesnt.
You'll hav to post a pic of u before u go out on sat night. Cant wait to see the mini.. x

Suppose we all different shapes/sizes or it would be boring :) i remember feeling like you and i crave that more than food.. I want to look on mirror and think you go girl :) i love looking hot who doesnt.
You'll hav to post a pic of u before u go out on sat night. Cant wait to see the mini.. x

That is very true Nai. Im starting to think. Go girl. Lol. Tho i still have a ways to go. Im sure with your determination you will get there.

Ive decided against mini. I shall wear the black dress instead. Its pretty short so will still be getting the legs out. Wooooop! As i said its novel for me. :) A fun night of sparkling water ahead of me. :) I am rather excited tho. More about the dollying up part. Im going all out. Im a make up artist so have that covered. Gonna tan up too. :)

Weigh in Sat too. Boyfriend home in 10 days. I equate that to weightloss. Hope to be abt 10st 4lbs. Sooooo close to the 9's. :)

Hope everyone has a lovely Thursday.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Week 13

Soooo. Weighed in this morning. And tho my scales arent accurate with the chemist. I am 10st 7lbs. Ill take that!! Woop. Would LOVE to be 10st 6lbs by Saturday. We can live in hope.

Apparently the black dress I wanted to wear a bit tight so have another black dress as back up. :) Might accessorize with a wee belt.

Sent boyfriend a wee pic of me at 45lbs off. And he might forget what i look like lol lol. He said i look slim and beautiful, and not to overdo it. Heck. You cant be too rich or too thin in my eyes. Lol.

Also....tried on my fabby wee birthday dress. It actually closes. Its a size 10. It is extremely tight but i have abt 3 more weeks on lipo so safe to say. It will fit. Panic over. I am dee-lighted. Despite not getting into the 9's for the big night. Apparently u can lose on maintenance. So my journey will be ongoing.

Happy Friday for tomoro ladies

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 14

Welll.....tis weigh in day. I lost 4lbs ladies. Thrilled. I am now 10st 6lbs!!! I have hopefully 3 weeks left on lipo. Its looking like i am on track to hit the 9's. AMAZING!!!!

Hope we all having a lovely weekend

Ava
xxxxxx

Woohoooo!!!

Not long to go hun!! How tall are you Ava?

Thx a mil goose :) im 5'5'. :)

And thank youuu twinnie :) im dee-lighted.

Hope ye ladies havin a cracking day

Ava
xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's brilliant Ava. Im 5'5" as well but Im 42 now so I don't think I'll get past the 10 stone mark but I'll be glad to get to 10 and a half I think. I had a small loss in my first week last week and got really despondent but hubby said he can tell Ive lost weight and my 14 jeans are fitting properly again instead of me trying to push 3 or 4 muffins back into them!!!
Was close to jacking it all in yesterday but onwards and upwards.
Off to a 5th birthday party soon lets hope its just cake and sweets cos I haven't a sweet tooth so that wont bother me. Its the sarnies, sausage rolls, crisps........... droooooooooool - sorry MUST STAY IN CONTROL!!!

That's brilliant Ava. Im 5'5" as well but Im 42 now so I don't think I'll get past the 10 stone mark but I'll be glad to get to 10 and a half I think. I had a small loss in my first week last week and got really despondent but hubby said he can tell Ive lost weight and my 14 jeans are fitting properly again instead of me trying to push 3 or 4 muffins back into them!!!
Was close to jacking it all in yesterday but onwards and upwards.
Off to a 5th birthday party soon lets hope its just cake and sweets cos I haven't a sweet tooth so that wont bother me. Its the sarnies, sausage rolls, crisps........... droooooooooool - sorry MUST STAY IN CONTROL!!!

Thank you Ampsa :) :) On this diet. You could very well get to the 9's or 10's. Once ur chemist allow it. Great that ur hubby noticing. That will give you a boost :) And well done for not caving!!!

How did the birthday party go lady?

Ava
xxxxx

Your looking very slim indeed Ava!!

Im 5'4 and weigh 10st 11.5 n im probably a size 14

Yup with this diet its possible to get to that lower weight.

Ava if u want to carry on tell
Your pharmacy that lipotrim head office allow you to continue as long as your bmi is not below 20... Thsts what i said last time i was on LT

Birthday party was fab because there was only cakes!! Bad for the kids, great for me! I had a black tea and water and wasnt tempted at all hurray!

Birthday party was fab because there was only cakes!! Bad for the kids, great for me! I had a black tea and water and wasnt tempted at all hurray!

Oh my days!!! That would be TORTURE for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cakes x

Im thinking of switching to Exante ladies not sure what you think about that?

When are you thinking of switching?
Have u had a look at there forums? When i looked last as i considered it i felt the losses wernt as good...

Yeh thats why I mgiht switch. Gonna give lipo one more week and if my loss is low again Im switching. I only did Lipo to see immediate results

Yeh thats why I mgiht switch. Gonna give lipo one more week and if my loss is low again Im switching. I only did Lipo to see immediate results

Hoping u get a super loss next week xx

Your looking very slim indeed Ava!!

Im 5'4 and weigh 10st 11.5 n im probably a size 14

Yup with this diet its possible to get to that lower weight.

Ava if u want to carry on tell
Your pharmacy that lipotrim head office allow you to continue as long as your bmi is not below 20... Thsts what i said last time i was on LT

Aw thx Goose. Ok will try that after my birthday and see if they let me continue. Thx.

I see you previously got to a teeny size 8. Id love to get there too. :)

Hope you having a lovely day doll

Ava
xxxxxx

Back