Ava's New Diary....

Birthday party was fab because there was only cakes!! Bad for the kids, great for me! I had a black tea and water and wasnt tempted at all hurray!

Woooop glad u werent tempted chick. Well done.

Ava
xxxxx

Week 14

Sooooo. I had my first night out since March last night. I opted for a navy / sparkles dress and looked ok.

I had my sparkling water. The wine was tempting but I didnt cave. Wooooop.

Im already looking forward to next weeks weigh in and of course the return of himself. :) :)

Hope we all having a lovely Sunday.

Ava
xxxxxx

Are you from Northern Ireland Ava? You sound like you are even when you type!!!

Lol. Nope I am from Dublin! :)

Hope today going well for u chick

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 14

I want pizza and garlic mushrooms. Sigh! I am winning the battle and wont cave!!! Ive come too far!

Soooo. Ive done my maths. Plan on doing another 20 days on lipo. Wooooop. Roll on.

The boyfriend has told me he is worried that im overdoing it. Along with a friend of mine. I am still a size 12. Size 10 is not an unreasonable goal in my eyes. Sigh!

They simply dont understand.

Hope everyone having a cracking night

Ava
xxxxxx

Well i usually equate 10lbs to a dress size as i get smaller so 3 weeks u can deffo lose thst including your refeed week so size 10 is possible x

Well i usually equate 10lbs to a dress size as i get smaller so 3 weeks u can deffo lose thst including your refeed week so size 10 is possible x

Wooooop. Thanks Goose. I really hope I do it!!! Size 10 would be awesome. Ive come this far. I am currently 2lbs away from a 50lb loss!! I love Lipo!! Lol

Hope you getting on well doll.

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 14

Picture time ladies!!! Results of the amazing Lipotrim.

merge1.jpg

Keep shaking. I will. Here's hoping I reach the 9's :) :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Wohooooo wow looking gorgeous or wat!!! You are super skinny!!!!

Looking stunning girl x

Wohooooo wow looking gorgeous or wat!!! You are super skinny!!!!

Looking stunning girl x

Awww thank you Goose. And that dress is a size 10 wooooop. Still a biteen tight tho. Im still 10st 6lbs. The 9's are awaiting me tho. I hope!!!

Hope your journey going well doll

Ava
xxxxxx

Your looking absolutely slim and stunning. Love the outfit hunni. U must be over the moon. Lipo is a winner if u stick it out and your a living proof. Im a Proud twinnie right now xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So far so good, still 100%

Been resisting loads of food At my mums, food thing is my mum n sister dont offer me which makes life easier. I know my journey right now is more important to me right now n i will
Do this!

So far so good, still 100%

Been resisting loads of food At my mums, food thing is my mum n sister dont offer me which makes life easier. I know my journey right now is more important to me right now n i will
Do this!

Aw well done goose. You have the right attitude. Of course you can do it!!

Have a happy tuesday

Ava
xxxxxx

Thank you gorgeous!

Week 14

Weighed in at home this morning. 10st 5lbs!!! Woooooop! I am thrilled. I have 18 days left on Lipo to lose 6lbs. Which should defo see me at 9st something.

Im going to be cheeky and try return to lipo after my bday. If Im let. :)

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 14

Sooo. Im still 10st 5lbs. I have a dilemma however. I have a dinner with some old friends planned for the 26th of July. 10 days time. I wanted to stay on lipo till the 2nd August.

Im thinking. Ill have coffee for starter. Chicken Caesar for dinner and no dessert and hop right back on shakes the 27th.

My birthday dress, tho it closes, is still too tight and its a priority that it fits by the 9th of August.

Or perhaps I could continue until 5th / 6th of August with 2 / 3 days refeeding?

Id appreciate any advice ladies and gents

Ava
xxxxxx

After the 9th would u go back on LT or are u done?

After the 9th would u go back on LT or are u done?

Im considering it. Think id like to get smaller but not sure my pharmacist will let me.

My boyfriend and parents wouldnt approve either!!

Hope you having a good day lady

Ava
xxxxxx

I'm. A but busy right now but ill let u know my opinion wen i have a bit more time tonight!!

Ok 2 issues love

1. If you are not going to come back to lipotrim after your birthday u really really need to do the full refeed week as i never n believe you me you will undo ALL your hard work and put weight back on. Is it really worth it for the sake of trying to lose a couple of pounds.

2.... Ok on another note, thinking about wat your target is, sometimes u push yourself so far thst you end up just losing the plot. I got to 8.6 and i wanted to get to 8.4.... For the sake of a stupid couple of pounds i ended up just losing the plot and went to 10.7 ... One of my biggest regrets. Instead of trying to lose that stupid amount i shoulda just done refeed

Sorry i cant expand further as ive got a little one to attend to

Back