Ava's New Diary....

How are u hun?

How are u hun?

Thanks soo much for your advice Goose :) I think I will now only continue until the 2nd of August to give myself the one week refeeeding. Im also unsure as to whether I'll continue considering my boyfriend nor my parents want me too. :)

How are you getting on lady?? I am fab. Entertaining my German friend we off to Galway today despite torrential rain eeeek!

I am still 10st 5lbs.

Ava
xxxxxx

Glad you had a fab time!!

I thibk you've made the right decision. Have your other meal (chicken salad) with your friends, get back on 100% but thsb please do the full week refeed!! You will regret it of you don't!! Maybe your body needs a break for a few weeks thsn if u feel like u want to try for another couple of weeks u could talk to your pharmacy possibly or maybe do the maintancs programme for a bit.

Xx

Aw thx Goose. Yip ill break for the meal then do a week refeed before the birthday. I think ur right.

Week 15
Soo weighed in today ladies an gents. Stayed the same. Again. Sigh!! Im still 10st 5lbs. My birthday dress is still too tight. Eeek. Refeed 2nd August. Hope i lose some weight still that week. Can it be done :(

Anyway havin the best time with my friend and reunited with the boyfriend tomoro night. wooop.

Hope everyone has a lovely sat night.

Ava
xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Ava,

I've enjoyed reading your diary, and I bet you are looking forward to seeing your LBF tonight!

Do you think temporarily increasing your water intake might help you to move down the scales at all?

Hi Ava,

I've enjoyed reading your diary, and I bet you are looking forward to seeing your LBF tonight!

Do you think temporarily increasing your water intake might help you to move down the scales at all?

Wow im impressed if you managed to read all of it. Lol.

Sad to say goodbye to my German friend but delighted to welcome home boyfriend. Thank you :)

I do already drink a lot of water. But good suggestion.

Good luck with your journey doll

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 15

Weighed in this morning peeps. I know my scales not accurate with chemists. But. I was 10st 3lbs!!! Which totals up to a 50lb loss. Just the motivation i need to keep going.

I have 12 days left on lipo for now. Super exciting. Little did i think when i started my journey I would ever get here. Persevere. It is soooo worth it

Im excited for Saturdays weigh in already. Woooooop.

Also....smashing to have the boyfriend home. He said I looked fab which was nice to hear :)

Ava
xxxxxxx

Whoop the scales are moving!! Love to see what final weigh in Nd weigh in after refeed bring for you!!

Im going to do a 3 or 4 day short refeed before my 3 day family hol than straight back on it, changed my target to 9.7 as feel like 8.10 is just too far away at the mo ...

Whoop the scales are moving!! Love to see what final weigh in Nd weigh in after refeed bring for you!!

Im going to do a 3 or 4 day short refeed before my 3 day family hol than straight back on it, changed my target to 9.7 as feel like 8.10 is just too far away at the mo ...

Ok. Pity u cant refeed for longer doll. But I really hope it works out. I hope you make healthy choices on holidays too. Lots of salad and you should be fine x

Week 15

Well another weigh in this morning at home. Shocked. I am 10st 2lbs!!! I didnt lose anything last week despite not eating a bean, but it looks like I'll make up for it this week. Wooooop.

3lbs and ill hit the 9's. I am super excited. Really wish I didnt have to go out for this meal (ill have salad) on Saturday. I just cant get out of it. Hope I still lose next week despite it.

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxxx

Week 15

Well. I am now 10st 1lbs apparently. The weight is really dropping off so quickly this week. I am dee-lighted. Roll on Saturdays weigh in. Sorry to harp on. But im dreading salad night but must be done. Sigh!! Perhaps ill still lose next week who knows.

The birthday dress is snug but fits. Hopefully these 2 weeks and refeed will make it a perfect fit :) :) I hope!!!

Not sure if ill be let return to shakes after the birthday. I might join slimming world. :)

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Is there no way you can make an excuse re food?! Say you have a mouth ulcer poss? And stick to water ...

Is there no way you can make an excuse re food?! Say you have a mouth ulcer poss? And stick to water ...

They all know abt my diet. I thought i would have been off shakes by this stage. Didnt do my calculations right! Sigh

One salad hopefully wont impact too much! I shall keep ye posted. Have a brill Holiday Goose. Not long to go. x

In other news, meeting the boyfriend Friday for movie time and having a funday sunday. Cannot wait. He is such a dote #luckylady lol

Hope everyone enjoying the sunshine

Ava
xxxxxxx

Good luck with Salad night Ava! And congrats on the loss too - sooooo close now to the 9's!

Loving the new Avatar photo - very slim looking indeed! :D

When is salad night Ava? Plain undressed salad and plain chicken with plenty of water, you don't want to re-awaken your taste buds too much! Well done luv you've done amazingly well. Xx

Good luck with Salad night Ava! And congrats on the loss too - sooooo close now to the 9's!

Loving the new Avatar photo - very slim looking indeed! :D

Aw thanks Angela :) Cant believe im so close to the 9's! Woooop. It just proves how anyone can be successful on Lipo :)

And thank you. That was my first time wearing my leathers. Excitement. :)

Keep going on your journey

Ava
xxxxxx

When is salad night Ava? Plain undressed salad and plain chicken with plenty of water, you don't want to re-awaken your taste buds too much! Well done luv you've done amazingly well. Xx

Sat night Sam. Grrrrr. Thanks for the advice tho. Will be super healthy.

As ive just said. I think I prove that anyone can be successful on lipo. I had umpteen restarts and blips previously. But this time. I am super committed :)

Thanks to everyone on the forum for spurring me on, talking me down from food and for listening. Big shout out to Tam too. Im a very lucky girl :)

Ava
xxxxxxx

Week 15

Salad Gate

Soooo. Ive been thinking more and more about Salad night on Saturday.

I am 10st 1lb. I really am too close to the 9's to jeopardise my weightloss. I think im going to attempt to have coffee only and hope my friends understand.

Ive sat across from people while they enjoyed meals before on lipo and thats not the problem. The problem is the persons reaction. But hopefully when they hear how close I am they will understand and accept it.

Sorry for harping on about it. :)

Hope everyone having a nice night

Ava
xxxxxxx

Lol you remind me of me!!! It would constantly play on my mind too.

At the end of the day its your body and your choice. Your friends can really like it or lump it!! If they are good friends they will understand. I think id do the same thing if i was in your position and my friends knew about my diet. You have to do what you have to do to achieve your goals.

As long as you do your week refeed before you come of you'll be fine.

Keep going hun .. U can do it.

Bit gutted i cant see your avatar pic on my phone!! You will have to post the pic on the thread so i can see! Xxx

Lol you remind me of me!!! It would constantly play on my mind too.

At the end of the day its your body and your choice. Your friends can really like it or lump it!! If they are good friends they will understand. I think id do the same thing if i was in your position and my friends knew about my diet. You have to do what you have to do to achieve your goals.

As long as you do your week refeed before you come of you'll be fine.

Keep going hun .. U can do it.

Bit gutted i cant see your avatar pic on my phone!! You will have to post the pic on the thread so i can see! Xxx

Haha Goose. I cant help overthink. :)

I think your right tho. If they understand how important it is to me they might accept it. It is my body. :) Im sooo nervous abt refeed week honey. Dont want to eat at all. I just hope I stick to the plan. It will be a test.

Pic as requested doll.

mini.jpg

First time wearing my leathers. Woooop. They actually a bit big now :)

Think ill wear that top and jeans for mealtime Saturday :)

Oh boyfriend is putting his foot down saying I shouldnt return to lipo after bday. He doesnt want me to lose much more weight. I might join slimming world. Will see.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Hi Ava did you go to the gym at all? Not being rude have you any flabby areas or did your skin tone up naturally. You look quite young Im sure it probably did, Im thinking might need the gym too. Back on the lipo tomorrow!!

Back