Ava's New Diary....

Super super happy for you girl!!

Aww. I remember refeeding and thinking how lush salad tastes lol, all the different flavours! Atleast ur being sensible about it, salad is good for u anyway. You can still lose a good 1-2lbs a week ny doing the refeed programme.

Im having a gd day here in london thanks, wasnt so hot today so i could manage.

Dont forget to still drink up the water and u should be fine hun, u do look perfectly slim now so nothing to worry about. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooh salads are lush. Im hoping to lose more then 1 - 2lbs tho.....here's hoping :) :)

Glad ud a good day babe. Hope today is the same :)

Still drinking water alright, thanks doll.

Roll on Saturdays weigh in :)

Ava
xxxxxxx

Super super happy for you girl!!

Aw thanks Goose. Its great to be enjoying food again....even just salad :)

The only thing is. The dress still a biteen tight. Eeeeeek. Hope to lose another few pounds on refeed tho :)

Hope you having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw thanks Goose. Its great to be enjoying food again....even just salad :)

The only thing is. The dress still a biteen tight. Eeeeeek. Hope to lose another few pounds on refeed tho :)

Hope you having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Fingers crossed you will ;) xxx

How u getting on chick?

How u getting on chick?

Hey doll. Im good thanks. Still refeeding lots of salad :)

I am however still 10st even. Cant seem to break into the 9's at all yet. Sigh!

Ideally Id like to get to 9st 7lbs :)

How are you Goose? Hope u having a nice day

Ava
xxxxxx

Week 16 - Refeed

Soooo. I started on salads last Saturday. I have had one salad each day but stepped that up to 2 salads now. Im not having any shakes tho so probably amnt doing it right. Ive not been ill tho and am feeling good. I have yet to introduce carbs into my diet.

The only thing is.....I am still hovering around 10st even. Cannot seem to break into the 9's at all. Sigh.

30th Birthday day is this day next week. Gosh its flown. Party is 8 days away. Im super excited.

Going out for a meal with the boyfriend tomoro night (salad time) I cannot wait things are going wonderfully. :) Ill be even happier when i reach 9st 7lbs. :) :)

Hope everyone having a nice day

Ava
xxxxxx

Ava why not try an omelette? Full of protein with some ham in maybe? Wouldnt try cheese yet. You could have it as a meal with salad or for your brekkie. Cos if you just eat salad you might get bored and ruin all your hard work. Or even a steak might be good with salad?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ava why not try an omelette? Full of protein with some ham in maybe? Wouldnt try cheese yet. You could have it as a meal with salad or for your brekkie. Cos if you just eat salad you might get bored and ruin all your hard work. Or even a steak might be good with salad?

Aw thx Ampsa :) Never thought of an Omlette. Must try that.

Oh I have taken the foray into carbs. Eeeeek. I had some cous cous with my salad. And some Mango.

I am however being healthy but not really expecting a loss this week. Maybe a pound.

I am too excited to see himself tomoro. Bought the cutest wee dress. Black with a wee white peter pan collar. It looks pretty classy and fab white heels with an ankle strap. Love them.

Ava
xxxxxx

Ohhh glad refeeding going well!!

Week 17 - Refeed

Thx Goose. Weighed in this morning. I am still 10st 1lb. I dont mind considering Ive been eating all week. Ill get back on track with the weight loss after the Birthday but do plan on having a healthy week prior to it :) :)

Got the hair done today in advance of my wee night out with the boyfriend. Wooooop.

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Aww it's such a bum when your weight doesbt budge!!

Your doing great with the refeed hun, the weight is stable so thats a good thing, it will drop soon if u keep it up hunni, bet your hair is looking lush? Hope u enjoy bf time today. Xxxx

Week 17 - Refeed

Aw thanks Tam. Hair was nice. The rain was torrential so we decided to stay in tho. I didnt mind I had an M&S salad :) :)

Today wasnt good ladies. Ate a low fat pizza with salad (less then 500cals). Then got home. Ate a scone. And half a lemonn drizzle cake. I just couldnt stop.

Im not happy. I had been so healthy. I have to fit into birthday dress so on a mad health campaign from tomoro.

Eeeeeeeeek.

Hope everyone had a better day then me. Happy monday!

Ava
xxxxxxx

Week 17 - Refeed Aw thanks Tam. Hair was nice. The rain was torrential so we decided to stay in tho. I didnt mind I had an M&S salad :) :) Today wasnt good ladies. Ate a low fat pizza with salad (less then 500cals). Then got home. Ate a scone. And half a lemonn drizzle cake. I just couldnt stop. Im not happy. I had been so healthy. I have to fit into birthday dress so on a mad health campaign from tomoro. Eeeeeeeeek. Hope everyone had a better day then me. Happy monday! Ava xxxxxxx

Ur welcome hunni. Hows it going today ?

Dont u just hate it when it tastes so nice and its difficult to stop? Dont worry about it as long as u
Put it all behind u and move on. Hope ur having a great day hunni. Xxx

Ava I feel your pain its been lovely here in County Kerry so have been out all weekend eating and drinking. Still managed not to eat carbs tho. Yesterday was ok had a steak and salad but today was kebab meat and salad, think Im trying to kid myself its fine without the bread! Completely stuffed but you know what, years ago I probably would have thrown the towel in, but Ive been as good as I can be and will be 100% tomorrow so although its 2 steps back hopefully it will be 3 steps forward.

Ava you are doing great :) xx cant wait to see a pic of u in the birthday dress!

Ava I feel your pain its been lovely here in County Kerry so have been out all weekend eating and drinking. Still managed not to eat carbs tho. Yesterday was ok had a steak and salad but today was kebab meat and salad, think Im trying to kid myself its fine without the bread! Completely stuffed but you know what, years ago I probably would have thrown the towel in, but Ive been as good as I can be and will be 100% tomorrow so although its 2 steps back hopefully it will be 3 steps forward.

Good on you girl for not giving up!!!! I too had one blip in my 17weeks on lipo. It only made me more determined. We are only human so chalk it up to experience doll.

i have lost the run of myself foodwise. Might return to the ol shakes after my bday :) :)

Have a lovely day in kerry

Ava
xxxxxx

Ava you are doing great :) xx cant wait to see a pic of u in the birthday dress!

Oh i soooo amnt Goose but thank you. I have put on 5lbs already!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Birthday this weekend which will be a write off. Might return to the shakes afterwards much to the dismay of boyfriend. Sigh!!!

I returned the dress today for the size 12. Panic averted. The 10 was just a fraction too tight. Dont wanna have to worry bout seams ripping on me lol lol

I really have to reign it in after birthday. I was close to the 9's. MUST get back there. Doesnt the weight pile on quickly. Sigh again,

How u getting on goose honey??

Ava
xxxxxxx

Hi Ava.. At my hen party i had lost a stone on LT, i struggled not to drink/eat with the girls! And tbh i dont get enough fun girly wknds anymore so yes i blew it. I couldnt start LT after it and had about 3 weeks eating healthy ish and drinking (not healthy Bulmers & Wine) but I only put back on 6lbs to my shock. I since have managed to lose 4lbs just watching what i eat and enjoying wine on a friday or sat. I'm following the SW diet now and will start gym soon.
After your birthday, could you try SW and exercising. You cant live on shakes forever and its a life style choice. I think with exercise (walking even) and following SW u will get to the 9's and it will be even more special as u actually done it, that last hurdle!!

Anyway, i wanted to pop over and see how u & goose where doing. Happy birthday chick. Enjoy yourself, life is sooo short xx

Back