Ava's New Diary....

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Ava!

happy-birthday.gif

Awww thank you Mini. I think it is fair to say. I had the BEST 30th Birthday ever. Heres a wee pic of me in the dress :)

minimins.jpg

Ive not stopped eating tho. I have ballooned to 10st 10lbs. eeeeeek. All worth it tho. :)

Checked in with my chemist. They letting me return to lipotrim so I shall be joining ye ladies from Monday. Im already excited. Ive a wee trip to Belfast the end of September with the Boyfriend (what a bday pressie) :) That is my goal!!!! Hope to hit the 9's.

How is everyone? Hope ye having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxxx

You'll have that off in no time! I put on 9.5 lbs over a 4 day feast (funny how we so easily return to old habits!!) but have lost 7.5lbs already in 2 days!

Love the dress! You look amazing in it

Well done on your successes so far. I usually lurk but wanted to say a big well done - oh and keep going! Not long now!

You'll have that off in no time! I put on 9.5 lbs over a 4 day feast (funny how we so easily return to old habits!!) but have lost 7.5lbs already in 2 days!

aw that is encouraging Goose thank you :) :)

I am super excited to hop back on the bandwagon on Monday!!!! Ive done 16weeks. 4 wont kill me :)

Have a lovely thurs night doll

Ava
xxxxxx

Love the dress! You look amazing in it

Well done on your successes so far. I usually lurk but wanted to say a big well done - oh and keep going! Not long now!

Ah thank you Greta. Thats very sweet of you to say :) :)

4 weeks to do! then maintaining. Thats the tough bit

Ava
xxxxxxx

It is tough! I've been maintaining for two years now ( I did CD ) and have found it very difficult. I was over 15 stone in 2011 and an currently 8 stone 7 ish. I keep with four or five lbs of this as a rule.

I have a wardrobe absolutely rammed with size 10s. There is no bigger motivator !

It is tough! I've been maintaining for two years now ( I did CD ) and have found it very difficult. I was over 15 stone in 2011 and an currently 8 stone 7 ish. I keep with four or five lbs of this as a rule.

I have a wardrobe absolutely rammed with size 10s. There is no bigger motivator !

What do you do to maintain? Do u follow a particular eating plan/exercise routine?

Hello Goose. Well I've done various things but what works is as follows ..

Three meals a day - I don't snack
No bread or pasta ( I stick rigidly to this during the week and have what I fancy at weekends )
Strict Monday to Friday - see above re weekends

And right now I follow zoe harcombe principles. It's not about fat - that's fine to eat. The really bad guy is sugar and carbs so I try and keep those low

I'm getting married next week so I'm being as strict as possible to stay at my usual 9 and a half ( ish )

Oh and anther tip is to take action whilst you're still within 10 lbs or so of your target weight - never ignore it until you've stacked back on two stone

How are you getting on

Oh and meant to say ... Am currently following the Zoe harcombe plan. It's absolutely ideal for when you first come off a VLCD as well because it's no sugar and low carb but super filling too.

Have a google if you're not familiar

Thanks so much for the reply, yes i am little familiar with the harcome plan as i researched it and was either going to follow thst plan or LT... Obviously ended up doing LT!! I think theres as much work if not more work involved in maintaining weight.... I deffo agree with the principles of harcome but i couldn't remember why i didnt end up going for it. I think it
Might have been too meat based for me, having said that i think i only read about phase one. At the moment im swaying towards 5:2 as fasting a part of my normal way of life in the sense i have to fast for a month once a year n i dont find it too hard, i like the idea of having some time off like weekends where u can enjoy what you want as life's too short n ud end up going mad and falling of th wagon!!

Congrats on the wedding!!! How are u feeling??

Thanks Tam honey

Wow impressive Greta. You really seem to have a handle on the maintaining lark. Massive congrats for next week. How exciting and im sure you'll look fab!!

Good luck with the 5:2 diet Goose. Nice to be able to enjoy food :)

Restart Week 1
Sooo. Weiged in this morning. I am currently 10st 7lbs which is approx 7lbs gain i think over the last 3 weeks. I thought it would have been worse. My chemist have kindly allowed me to return to shakes for about 1 month.

I expect to get to 9st 7lbs. Its much to the dissapointment of my boyfriend who is counting down the days till im finished :)

I am on day 2. Im a biteen hungry, but roll on ketosis.

Hope ive got the willpower for it. Eeeeeek.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Ooh 10 7 is nothing Ava. That'll soon be dropping off.

I'm vegetarian goose so ZH is a challenge but it's a good solid eating plan for life really once you get past phase 1!

Ooh 10 7 is nothing Ava. That'll soon be dropping off.

I'm vegetarian goose so ZH is a challenge but it's a good solid eating plan for life really once you get past phase 1!

Wow!!!! Vegetarian n following harcome!! Have you got a diary i can follow??

I had a huge long CD diary two years ago but had it deleted : ) I just tend to comment here and there when the urge grabs me. I mainly do a lot of lurking.

What are your stats goose? I can't see on my ipad.

How's the week going Ava?

Gretagrip see attached pic of my signature. Im 5 foot 4.5 inches. Id say a comfy size 14 now... Can get into 12's but i think thats the clothes rather than me!!

image-842052795.jpg

Hey Greta. how are you doll?

I am good thank you. I am into Day 3 and seem to have dropped to 10st 5. Wooooop. The 9's are most definitely calling me.

Not long till the big day lady. When is it? are you rather excited?

Hope everyone having a lovely eve

Ava
xxxxxxx

Ooh well done - 10st 5 is amazing. Another week or so and you'll be there! In the 9s.

Yes am looking forward! Of course, having bought my dress and a shed load of new make up and perfume I'm now thinking I need more! Even though I own all the make up in the world. Can't beat a bit of therapy though!

Back