Ava's New Diary....

Gosh goose. 8 stone something would make you very small indeed! I'm a size 8 to 10 at 9 and a half stone - how do you find maintaining such a low weight?

Gosh goose. 8 stone something would make you very small indeed! I'm a size 8 to 10 at 9 and a half stone - how do you find maintaining such a low weight?

How tall are you greta? Im not sure... My dad was very upset with me at thst size... Saying i was too skinny and looked sick, i dont know if it was that i had gone too slim or was it that i looked so slim because hed never really seem me that size so it was a shock for him. I dont really know, will have to wait and see. I know i will need to exercise to tone up once i get to goal.

I didnt really maintain thst wait for long as went on a few food binges, never did the refeed properly than fell pregnant. Hence im super worried about maintaining this time round so know its gonna be a long journey. Id love to try for another baby but im worried a out putting all the weight back on. I want to work on maintaining my weight n than trying for another baby but really dont know. Just desparate to get to goal!!

I'm 5 ft 4. When I go under 9 st 7 I don't look good. It can be really ageing to go too far plus it's almost impossible to maintain long term so I aim for a more realistic 9 st 7 ish and that is easier in terms of maintenance

I'm 5 ft 4. When I go under 9 st 7 I don't look good. It can be really ageing to go too far plus it's almost impossible to maintain long term so I aim for a more realistic 9 st 7 ish and that is easier in terms of maintenance

Prior to lipotrim i happily maintained between 9 and 9st 7 with healthy eating Bd exercise, nothing fancy as such to maintain but i loved running and spinning classes. I didnt look fat but i never looked slim and before with LT the weight was just dropping of, i could never get under 9 previously and i got so excited with getting to under 9 with LT i guess i just carried on. My hubby has this thing About maintaining... He says hes happy the way i am now and try and maintain ... But im doing this for me, not him abd i deffo want to get to 9st 7 as a max. I looked at your pics greatagrip n u look absolutely tiny. I dont think id look as slim n fab as you do at 9st 7.

I am worried about what's maintainable... Food id such a big and socisble thing in both my family n inlaws and it brings us all together, i dont want to become someone who can never eat a pudding. I know i will alwYs have to watch what i eat as thats the way im made. I dont know :( at the mo im still about 10 st and i have 5 weeks left on LT so ill see what i get to by the end of 5 weeks and thsn work on maintaining whatever weight i get to.

Ooh well done - 10st 5 is amazing. Another week or so and you'll be there! In the 9s.

Yes am looking forward! Of course, having bought my dress and a shed load of new make up and perfume I'm now thinking I need more! Even though I own all the make up in the world. Can't beat a bit of therapy though!

Aw thank you Greta. Cannot WAIT to see the 9's. One day at a time tho. Technically im on Day 4 being 100%. Woooooop

Exciting times for u. I LOVE my make up too. U can never have enough. are you getting it done professionally for the big day?

I went into the shop earlier. They have a fab bakery and couldnt help salivate over their cherry scones lol. However i have deducted that cheating is not worth it.

I have a wee holiday to Belfast with the boyfriend end of September. That is my goal. I am aiming for 9st 7lbs.

I really hope i can emulate my previous successful losses and get there. Time will tell.

Thx for listening folks :)

Ava
xxxxxx

How you getting on Ava?

Hey Goose and Greta. Well. Are you a married lady Greta??

I was doing fab. Got to abt day 6 I think. Then caved last night and ate all around me. Sigh, Sigh.

Im back to it today. Im weighing in at 10st 3lbs. So 4lbs to go!!! Really hope I have the strength to get there. By golly. Its tough!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey girls! Stick with it Ava and the 9s will be there before you know it. A small tip - don't aim too low , it just leads to yo yo ing and an ability to maintain. I've been there. !

How are you goose ?

Getting married on Friday. Not sure I really needed to buy 6 nail polishes to ' trial ' but hey ... It's done now

Hey girls! Stick with it Ava and the 9s will be there before you know it. A small tip - don't aim too low , it just leads to yo yo ing and an ability to maintain. I've been there. !

How are you goose ?

Getting married on Friday. Not sure I really needed to buy 6 nail polishes to ' trial ' but hey ... It's done now

Oh my days greta!!!! Not long till the big day!! And yay to nail polish!! Ive just written a list of makeup i want! Absolutely love make up :)

Im well, think im happy to officially say im a size 12... I was so apprehensive and always am
To say im in the next size bracket. Went into
River island and the size 12's were a great fit.. Just slipped on so easily :) i felt soooo amazing trying on the clothes!!

I was toying with lowering my goal to 8st 8lbs but ivd had a firm word with myself and said no
As i know ill take it to far and its my shape not my size ill be unhappy with and need to exercise, 8.10 minimum weight i think. I am 9st8.5 lbs ... Woohoo felt i was stuck around the 10's for ages so feels nice to get comfy into the 9's.

So 12.5lbs to go so im hoping that 12.5 lbs will make me a size 10. Id be happy to be a size 10
And hope i dont yo yo and can maintain. Very worried but thibk Calorie counting and intermittent fasting to maintain. Im planning on low carb on fast days, having an atkins bar and shake on fast days or low carb meal like chicken n veg.

Am looking forward to eating soon!!

Hows wedding preps going greta? Xx

Ava where are you? And how was your wedding day greta?? Xxxx

Hey Goose and fellow ladies,

Sorry ive been MIA. Ive put on a PILE of weight. Grrrrrrr. Im abt 11st 4lbs. Pic below

10704778_10204009134162275_780599619_n.jpg

I am restartin shakes on Monday 29th of September for another 5 weeks, I aim to lose 1st 10lbs at the least bringing me to 9st 7 - 9st 10lb.

I am going on holidays with the boyfriend to Lanzarote 12th November. Super motivation. Want to fit into a bikini sooooooooo badly,

All advice or support welcome. Hope ye all keeping well.

Ava
xxxxxxx

You look pretty perfect in that photo Ava! Love the dress and shoes:D

Knowing you, you will have it off before the holidays as once you put your mind to it you are very determined:superwoman:

You look pretty perfect in that photo Ava! Love the dress and shoes:D

Knowing you, you will have it off before the holidays as once you put your mind to it you are very determined:superwoman:

Awww thank you. its funny. I feel pretty fat.

Thanks the dress is by Dunnes which I don't think is in the UK :( A steal at €35!!

I think you might be right, I did 17 weeks on lipo. 5 should be a breeze.

Hope your own journey going well doll

Ava
xxxxxx

**Lipo journey starting soon**

Well folks. I am about to start lipo next week on Monday 29th of September. Beyond excited!!!

Im starting to feel unhappy again about my expanding waistline and curvy belly. Its such a horrible feeling being self conscious. So action must be taken.

I get a buzz out of starting lipo and seeing that weight drop rapidly, well I did the last time so im hoping that will return.

Ill post abt my journey. Lets do this!!!!

Ava
xxxxxx

**Lipo journey starting soon**

Well folks. I am about to start lipo next week on Monday 29th of September. Beyond excited!!!

Im starting to feel unhappy again about my expanding waistline and curvy belly. Its such a horrible feeling being self conscious. So action must be taken.

I get a buzz out of starting lipo and seeing that weight drop rapidly, well I did the last time so im hoping that will return.

Ill post abt my journey. Lets do this!!!!

Ava
xxxxxx

Hun can I join you? Are we ok to support each other through this? Ive gone of the plot n out a stone on, 10st 6 this morning, had to pluck the courage up to weigh myself :(

Need to get some control back

Hun can I join you? Are we ok to support each other through this? Ive gone of the plot n out a stone on, 10st 6 this morning, had to pluck the courage up to weigh myself :(

Need to get some control back

Yay another diet Buddy. You are more then welcome to join me goose honey. We WILL do this.

Whats ur start day babe?

Ava
xxxxxx

Goodluck on restart hunni. I no youll crack this as usual xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thx Doll. Never been sooo super motivated. Yippppeee. Is it Monday yet??

Cracking profiler babe. Swit swooooooo. Hot stuff.

Ava
xxxxxx

Back