Ava's New Diary....

Hi!!! Ive been back on since yesterday!! Went binge crazy :( me and my issues with food boohoo

First goal is to lose the stone ive put on... Totally self inflicted!

Than i shall take it from there.

What plan are you following Goose? Refresh my memory

I am following Zoe Harcombe because I have exactly the same losses on that as I do when I did Cambridge. I just eat three times a day and avoid carbs. It's just ... Rather dull ! Sometimes all you fancy is a big cake isn't it?

I'm about 9 stone 12 - to be honest I don't want to get on the scales !

Well it's day 3 for me and so far so good. I've had half a pot of full fat natural yogurt with berries and pumpkin seeds for breakfast and feel pretty stuffed. It took a lot to convince me to try eating ' fat' ... We are conditioned to go for the low fat , low cal options aren't we? But I read up a lot and tentatively gave it a go ... And it really works.

What doesn't work though is if you combine it with eating carbs and sugar which is what I do when I fall slightly off the wagon! Still, I'm 4lbs down this morning ( on day 3 - it really IS the same losses initially as CD ) and I think I'd like to lose another 5lbs in total . Sounds simple but now is when I struggle .

If I'm still full at lunch I'll have a protein shake and dinner will be roasted butternut squash with asparagus , salad and goats cheese.

I managed a run last night as well. Nearly killed me but I'm going to try and get back into my running

Greta hows it going? Im on lipotrim.... Well start properly tomorrow... Ill be posting a bit of an update on my diary later so check t out. You are doing absolutely awesome!! Have u got a diary?

Fallen off the wagon but fit another run in yesterday!

I'll be joining you tomorrow with a few days of shakes if you fancy company?

Aww would love the company :) this weight loss malarky is a constant battle :/

Wat shakes will you be drinking? Xx

I've got some Cambridge ones - mint choc and fruits of the Forest. Also have some slim and save ones knocking about somewhere too.

A few days of hardcore is what I need instead of ramming Bounty Bars like someone has told me they're going out of fashion.

**Helloooo**

Welcome aboard ladies. Sorry just back from Belfast for the weekend so was MIA. We'll do this together. Looks like im the heaviest sigh. Doesn't it creep up soooo quickly.

Just had my first chocolate shake. It was actually nice. I have 5 weeks to lose a stone and a half for my holiday. At least.

I did nerly 17weeks on lipo previously. And I am pretttttttty determined this time. Bikini and hotpants purchased to squeeze into, Woooop.

How are you doing ladies??

Ava
xxxxxxx

Goodluck hunni, you no youll look fab in your bikini and hot pants. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww thanks doll. LOVING your new profiler? Is that a playsuit?

Hope shakes going ok honey if you back on the bandwagon,

Lets do this

Ava
xxxxxxx

Awww thanks doll. LOVING your new profiler? Is that a playsuit? Hope shakes going ok honey if you back on the bandwagon, Lets do this Ava xxxxxxx

Your welcome hun and thank you, i havent been taking shakes seriously at all? Had few days off as i was ill, tried starting again on saturday and failed, tried yesterday and failed again, today is my last chance,i keep getting back to 10.6 no matter what, need to rid the last 8lbs, having a sweet cup of coffee then will have cookies n cream shake at 12 then space my packs over 4 hour intervals then will save my bar till bedtime to have with my milk allowance. Easier said than done lol

Hope u have a smooth first few days hunni. Xxx

**Helloooo**

Welcome aboard ladies. Sorry just back from Belfast for the weekend so was MIA. We'll do this together. Looks like im the heaviest sigh. Doesn't it creep up soooo quickly.

Just had my first chocolate shake. It was actually nice. I have 5 weeks to lose a stone and a half for my holiday. At least.

I did nerly 17weeks on lipo previously. And I am pretttttttty determined this time. Bikini and hotpants purchased to squeeze into, Woooop.

How are you doing ladies??

Ava
xxxxxxx

hi ava. im back to it again, can i join in? nobody else about on the forum at all and its demorilising lol (sp)

h x

Your welcome hun and thank you, i havent been taking shakes seriously at all? Had few days off as i was ill, tried starting again on saturday and failed, tried yesterday and failed again, today is my last chance,i keep getting back to 10.6 no matter what, need to rid the last 8lbs, having a sweet cup of coffee then will have cookies n cream shake at 12 then space my packs over 4 hour intervals then will save my bar till bedtime to have with my milk allowance. Easier said than done lol

Hope u have a smooth first few days hunni. Xxx

Aw come on tam. You know you can do it, think of hols.....Ill be here every step of the way to support you.

Cookies and cream.....nom! Playauit totally gorge on you and doesn't look too short at all. You've got the legs. Plus 10 6 aint fat honey. Cant wait to get there myself,

Ava
xxxxxx

hi ava. im back to it again, can i join in? nobody else about on the forum at all and its demorilising lol (sp)

h x

Well you will be sick to death of my ramblings soon lol lol....

Course you can join in honey. Think we are a party of 5 now, go team!!

Ava
xxxxxx

Quite a few of us on this restart.... Hopefully that'll keep us on the straight n narrow...

knowing theres someone else there helps me no end and we all know the score so that helps :)

two shakes down now...one more to go

h x

knowing theres someone else there helps me no end and we all know the score so that helps :)

two shakes down now...one more to go

h x

Exactly goose, how you getting on girl?

Good luck Harriet. Its great we all know what we going thru. For me. Its roll on ketosis and day 3.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Back