Ava's New Diary....

Sat here with a bar of chocolate. Fail! However I did run 4k today and will do the same tomorrow - err no excuses !

I'm back in full effect tomorrow !! Brownie promise

Aw come on tam. You know you can do it, think of hols.....Ill be here every step of the way to support you. Cookies and cream.....nom! Playauit totally gorge on you and doesn't look too short at all. You've got the legs. Plus 10 6 aint fat honey. Cant wait to get there myself, Ava xxxxxx

Aww thank u hunni, thanks for your continued support, love you for it. Well i made it past day 1 and feeling very proud. How did u get on? Im currently drinking a hor brew.... Feeling kinda strong lol

Hope u having a lovely day. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Come on Greta. You can do it. Well done on the run tho impressive!!

Aw your welcome Tam honey. Proud of u into day 2 already. Woop woop. Im great. Lost 3lbs already an am at 11st 1. 10s are in sight. Yay

Keep shakin ladies

Ava
xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back in the game!

Morning all! Another run this morning and am one shake down. I think I'd like to lose a total of 10lbs , ideally by tomorrow. Failing that, I'll take 2 or 3 weeks. It's always harder when you're bear target or a normal weight isn't it?

How are we all

Back in the game!

Morning all! Another run this morning and am one shake down. I think I'd like to lose a total of 10lbs , ideally by tomorrow. Failing that, I'll take 2 or 3 weeks. It's always harder when you're bear target or a normal weight isn't it?

How are we all

Definitely harder the smaller you get Greta. What weight are you now honey?

Im 11st EVEN. That's 4lbs in 1 and a half days. Knew there was a reason I loved this diet. Aiming for 10st 10 by next Monday. Back in the healthy weight range. Boom!!

Do you run a lot while on shakes? Fair play

Ava
xxxxxx

I do a mixture of things. I'll have a protein bar later instead of a shake

Tomorrow I will eat. Good fats, no sugar or carbs. I lose the same amount of weight usually. I have to eat if I run as a rule

I'm 10st 4 I think. I feel ok but not entirely comfortable so I'll just keep focused for now and see what happens .

Do you just have shakes ? No bars ?

Well done in the loss so far hun, im down 4lbs aswell, i rechecked 4 times to make sure lol, must say day 2 is much harder tho. I got up to pee lots of times during the night but didnt expect such a huge drop in just 24 hours.

Xxx

Hope everyones finding it easier than me lol.

Well done on the running and good luck eating tomoro. I just consume the ol shakes. It works for me.

Well done too Tam honey. 4lbs is amazing. Keep ur eyes on the prize an persevere. I aint doing this alone.

Just bought a fab peach mini skirt in warehouse in a size 12. Cannot wait till it fits. I find warehouse small sizing.

How is everyone this eve?

Morning Ava et al!

How's tricks? Skirt sounds nice- I have treated myself to a pair of Acne Pistol Boots and have told myself that I'm my allowed to wear them until I've reached my goal. As I'm desperate to wear them ... It's game on!

Managed another 4k run this morning and have eaten a bowl of natural yogurt with pumpkin seeds and raspberries. Lunch will be salad with goats cheese and not sure about dinner. Omelette maybe. Or I may have a shake if I'm not hungry

Morning Ava et al!

How's tricks? Skirt sounds nice- I have treated myself to a pair of Acne Pistol Boots and have told myself that I'm my allowed to wear them until I've reached my goal. As I'm desperate to wear them ... It's game on!

Managed another 4k run this morning and have eaten a bowl of natural yogurt with pumpkin seeds and raspberries. Lunch will be salad with goats cheese and not sure about dinner. Omelette maybe. Or I may have a shake if I'm not hungry

Morning doll...

Ooooh had to google the boots. They are FAB! Well done not wearing em....I don't know id have your willpower. My wee peach skirt sooooo tight its leather.....for now anyway.

Weighed in this morning both at home and at chemist, At chemist im 11st 1lbs. Boooooo. At home im 10st 13.

I don't think ive been drinking enough water

Well done running,.,once again. Food sounds deeeeeelish. Enjoy lady

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey hey ladies,

How are we all this morning. Lovely but cold in Ireland.

Well weighed at home (which I know is a lil different to chemist)....weighed in at 10st 11. Woooop.

Just 12lbs till the 9's. I am dee-lighted. Heres my wee during pic @ minus 7lbs

minimins.jpg

Cannot wait to be bikini fit for hols.

Any news ladies? Keep shaking

Ava
xxxxxx

You're looking amazing Ava! Very inspirational :D

Aw thank you Kam. Ive used the diet for months and it does work. Feeling ok but will be happier when i reach goal.

How is your journey doll?

Ava
xxxxxx

Hello this rainy afternoon ladies...

Well i am officially in the healthy weight range of 10st 10lbs once more. According to home scales. Super light clothes to chemist monday.

Had to share my news.

How are we all? Have i lost my party of 5?

Ava
xxxxx

Still here Ava! Well done on the loss , you're doing brilliantly !

I'm really struggling. Managed a 4k run again today and I'm trying to control food today so I've had a shake and a bar and will have another bar when I get home later. I'm not going to cave but feel like it right now! Blah!

Need some motivation

Well done hunni, im still here, lost 5lbs so far but had to come off yesterday as you no im diabetic and sugars dropped significantly low so i had to eat something to bring it back up to normal, im
Currently ill in bed but will start again tomorrow as still got 3lbs to go. Your doing well hunni. Pic is looking fab xxx

Still here Ava! Well done on the loss , you're doing brilliantly !

I'm really struggling. Managed a 4k run again today and I'm trying to control food today so I've had a shake and a bar and will have another bar when I get home later. I'm not going to cave but feel like it right now! Blah!

Need some motivation

DO NOT CAVE!!! You're doing sooo well with your running and everything, think of those lush boots!!!!

Trust me. Its worth it.

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.

Ava
xxxxxx

Well done hunni, im still here, lost 5lbs so far but had to come off yesterday as you no im diabetic and sugars dropped significantly low so i had to eat something to bring it back up to normal, im
Currently ill in bed but will start again tomorrow as still got 3lbs to go. Your doing well hunni. Pic is looking fab xxx

Awwwww nooooo honey, sending you hugs. Damn diabetes. The cheek of it getting in the way lol.

You are extremely close to goal it seems doll so Im sure your looking FAB in any case

And thank you. Im starting to feel better only 11lbs to go till the 9's. Rather exciting.

Ava
xxxxxx

Awwwww nooooo honey, sending you hugs. Damn diabetes. The cheek of it getting in the way lol. You are extremely close to goal it seems doll so Im sure your looking FAB in any case And thank you. Im starting to feel better only 11lbs to go till the 9's. Rather exciting. Ava xxxxxx

Lol i no, the cheek to get in my way lol!! Cabt wait till tomorrow to get back on. Glad your feeling better within yourself hun, unfortunately after all this time i still cant feel better within myself but in time i will. Nice sunny day here in london but im stuck in bed lol.

Hope u having a gd day hunni. Bring on the 9s for you!! Xxx

Back