Ava's New Diary....

Awww Tam but you look fab u just gotta believe it honey. Good luck for tomoro. U can do it. Gosh ive not seen the 9s for decades. Am excited. And 40 days till bikini an hol time. Such motivation!!

Woop Greta. Well done girl. Thats the trouble with eating too. U may not go into ketosis an still feel hungry. Anyway keep up the stellar work

Have a great day ladies

Ava
xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thx doll. 10st 9 this morning. Thats a loss of 9lbs. Woop. My chemist Monday will not b so kind tho

Im a woman on a mission

Ava
xxxxx

Go go Ava!

Now , I may suddenly disappear and if I do I wanted to wish you all the best! ( I've had a pop at someone on another thread and will probably be booted off : ) )

On the other hand, I may still be around!

Congrats on the 9lb loss! Things're okay here, Day 6 so still another day to go before weigh-in, but finding things okay on the whole. I did the LT journey three years ago and found it was mainly after a month or two that things got really tricky, but taking it day by day for now :)

Thx Greta :) ooooh what did u do? Hope u get to stick with our party of 5.

How ya gettin on?

Well done Kam. 6lbs is excellent. Keep going girl. Im lucky that i only have 4 weeks left phew. It makes it a bit easier. :)

10st 7lbs this morning. Weigh in tomoro.

Ava
xxxxxx

Thx babe. Weighed in. Im 10st 8. Which is 8lbs down i think. Yippeeee.

Only another 9lbs an 4 weeks to go. Im aiming to be 9st 7 - 9st 10. Really hope i do it. I think i just might

Hows u honey? And u other lovely ladies?
xxx

Been ill in bed for most of today >_< on the plus side not tempted to eat anything, on the minus side having to force this flapjack down! I might relocate downstairs to the couch so that I'm closer to the taps. Must remember to keep fluids up!

Aw no are u poorly honey. Great u not tempted. Woop

Im still on a high after weigh in. Best feeling ever!!

Ava
xxxxxx

Congrats on your weigh-in! Really pleased for you Ava :D

Aw thank you Kam. Hope u feeling better. Ill be a happy lady when i hit the 9's.

Roll on

Ava
xxxxx

Wow hunni your melting away. Dont u just love lipo? Im ok thanks hun, currently in bed on my day off lol. No intentions of leaving my bed unless im hungry lol.

How are you hun ? The rainy london weather is a downer lol. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww. Are you poorly too? Is it ur diabetes babe?

Just loving lipo. Will be in my lush hotpants in 2 weeks i hope. Yay.

Ava
xxxxx

Aww. Are you poorly too? Is it ur diabetes babe? Just loving lipo. Will be in my lush hotpants in 2 weeks i hope. Yay. Ava xxxxx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no im all better now hun, as you no im a lazy bugger lol. Woohoooo hot pants in the sun, stop hoping hun, your doing it. Cant wait to see all the sexy pics!! Lucky girl. Wow time flies! 2 weeks will pass in no time at all. Xxx

Ah thank you honey. Yes i will do it. U right. U know me an pics. Ill feature in a few!!

Gosh. Again. Loving lipo. Less then 4 weeks now. How u getting on honey?

Ava
xxxxx

Ah thank you honey. Yes i will do it. U right. U know me an pics. Ill feature in a few!! Gosh. Again. Loving lipo. Less then 4 weeks now. How u getting on honey? Ava xxxxx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

U welcome hun, lol yep your queen on selfies and i dont expect anything less.

Well since ive been ill since last week my eating has been very minimal and my weight seem to have dropped, only started eating s propper balanced meal since yesterday to build up my strength, hopefully i continue to maintain cos il be happy if i do lol. Im currently snuggled up on the sofa under warm a blanket drinking a cup of salted caramel tea and ive got my 2 litre of water on hand while watching the waltons, little house on the prarie will be on soon and its my fav lol.

Any plans for today? Xxx

U welcome hun, lol yep your queen on selfies and i dont expect anything less.

Well since ive been ill since last week my eating has been very minimal and my weight seem to have dropped, only started eating s propper balanced meal since yesterday to build up my strength, hopefully i continue to maintain cos il be happy if i do lol. Im currently snuggled up on the sofa under warm a blanket drinking a cup of salted caramel tea and ive got my 2 litre of water on hand while watching the waltons, little house on the prarie will be on soon and its my fav lol.

Any plans for today? Xxx

Yummy. Blanket. Couch and tea. Win babe sounds perfect.

Ive been busy. Applying to be a plus size model to Irish modelling agencies. Bit ambitious but why not its a dream. Might also get work as a make up artist out of it.

I have to attend an open day next Wednesday for one agency. Cannot wait.

I was also 10st 6lbs this morning. Win. Those lush hotpants are getting closer.

Any new purchases lately doll. I am so shopping addicted

Ava
xxxxxxx

You go for those dreams! Best of luck for next Wednesday :D

You go for those dreams! Best of luck for next Wednesday :D

No harm eh. Lol. Its something I would love to do but never had the courage / confidence.

Will keep you all posted.

Hows the weight honey? Are you on Day 10. Tomoro is Day 10 for me. The time flies. Ive only 4 week left too. Thank ******.

Ava
xxxxxx

Back