Ava's New Diary....

Yep Day 10 here, I try to not weigh in at home. Last time I did LT I'd sometimes weigh in at home and get a lower reading than at the pharmacy, so I'd be disappointed at weigh-in. Things're okay, housemate's ordering takeaway so this evening's going to be a challenge!

Yep Day 10 here, I try to not weigh in at home. Last time I did LT I'd sometimes weigh in at home and get a lower reading than at the pharmacy, so I'd be disappointed at weigh-in. Things're okay, housemate's ordering takeaway so this evening's going to be a challenge!

Wish I had the discipline not to weigh every day. I don't.

Ooooh stay strong. Takeaways are greasy and your cleansing your system. Plus you would be sick.

How long are you planning on doing lipo for this time? Im just doing it till hols. Going away with the boyf to Lanzarote on 12th November and must don a bikini. Eeeeeeek.

Have a nice eve ladies. Greta where are you have you been banished? Lol

Ava
xxxxx

I'm here!!! Can't seem to get myself banned : )

Ooh you're doing super well Ava! I'm back on SS today as I just can't stop ramming my face with chocolate. I'd like to lose these pesky 10lbs and then I'll be happy. My size 10 work shirts feel err ... Snug.

So, I had three shakes today and it nearly killed me. Tell me it'll pass?!

I'm here!!! Can't seem to get myself banned : )

Ooh you're doing super well Ava! I'm back on SS today as I just can't stop ramming my face with chocolate. I'd like to lose these pesky 10lbs and then I'll be happy. My size 10 work shirts feel err ... Snug.

So, I had three shakes today and it nearly killed me. Tell me it'll pass?!

Haha. Glad you still with us Greta. Thought we'd lost you. NO MORE CHOCOLATE LADY!!! Shirts are a tricky one I find. The buttons kinda open anyway when you sit down., What weight are you Greta you sound teeny anyway so don't stress you'll get there. And it will pass.

Ava
xxxxx

Fair point about the grease :)
My birthday's at the end of November so planning to keep this up until then, then go on again until Xmas, then go on until goal weight (5 stone away... :/) whenever that comes!

Hola!

Umm, weight wise I'm 9 stone mumble mumble..... So that's just under 10 then ...

I'm not comfortable at this weight and my jeans are tight so I'm starting day 2 of SS with the hope to get to the end of it! One shake down and two to go. I've found a new dealer ( ; ) ) and she is supplying me with 21 products tomorrow. I. Going to try and do at least 7 days. That should bring me back to target or there abouts.

Ummm, I'm bloody hungry though ?

Yo Greta

Gosh wish i was under 10st but its all relative. What height are you? Good luck with ur new dealer lol. You can do it chick.

Im great today. Sipping an americano before i go classical singing. Fuuuuun. Not really missing food. Super motivated on account of my hol.

How are we all today?

Ava
xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 10

Soooo. Day 10 and feeling fantastic. I so recommend this diet my belly is getting flatter. My confidence is increasing bit by bit and Im getting there.

I find the choc shakes tasty luckily enough and have not cheated nor been tempted. So far! Long may it continue.

Im also going to a Halloween party this year and for the first time in decades I can go fancy dress in a wee sexy costume, a French maid one at that. Cannot wait to rock it.

How is everyone else finding the land of lipo??

Ava
xxxxxx

Day 11

Yay. Ive gotten to Day 11. Im currently about 10st 6lbs. Woooop. Im off to my wee bros this eve for a meal with my parents. Obviously I wont be eating, Coffee will be my good friend.

Only half a stone to go till the 9's cannot wait. Getting dollied up tomoro night to go out with the boyfriend may even get the hair done. Curled. Cannot wait, love getting dollied up.

Anyone any other nice plans for the weekend?

Ava
xxxxxx

Ava- your progress is awesome!!! I can't wait to be at 10st6 - it feels like so far away!! I'm kinda lying low this weekend just trying to get through my first weekend. But hopefully by next weekend i won't even be thinking about it but will be sailing through :)

Ava- your progress is awesome!!! I can't wait to be at 10st6 - it feels like so far away!! I'm kinda lying low this weekend just trying to get through my first weekend. But hopefully by next weekend i won't even be thinking about it but will be sailing through :)

Day 12

I am 10st 5lbs. Yipppeeeeeee!!! Thank you so much mindy! I have to say lipo is the best thing ive ever done. Good luck this weekend doll. It does get easier after day 3. I have been sailing thru since then, I think it helps to have something big to look forward to, im going to lanzarote in November. Any special occasions coming up?

Dee-lighted. Bought a Limited Collection velvet playsuit from Marks which is fabby! Cannot wait to wear it later. Getting the hair curled too. Excitement.

10720955_10204200477625742_189700328_n.jpg

Ava
xxxxxx

Beautiful! Oh go you Ava, you are doing so well and it really shows! Enjoy your trip to Lanzarote :) I'm going on a weekend-away in mid-November to the Lake District, should be fun!

Beautiful! Oh go you Ava, you are doing so well and it really shows! Enjoy your trip to Lanzarote :) I'm going on a weekend-away in mid-November to the Lake District, should be fun!

Aw thank you Kam. I feel good. Cannot WAIT till hols. Enjoy your mini-break. Nice one.

I love love love velvet. Its so luxurious and cannot wait to rock it later. Roll on this eve. You eill be wearing nicer clothes in no time doll. Stick with it. So super worth it.

Ava
xxxxxx

Omg you look so slim and amazing hunni, love the playsuit. Sexy lady!! Keep up the good work. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg you look so slim and amazing hunni, love the playsuit. Sexy lady!! Keep up the good work. Xxx

Speaking of sexy ladies....check out your profiler!!!

But thank you doll I think I will love playsuits from now on. I will report in tomorrow as to how I got on. Make up. Done. Hair. Curled. Feeling fab to be fair. Yay.

Any nice plans for your weekend doll?

Ava
xxxxxx

Speaking of sexy ladies....check out your profiler!!! But thank you doll I think I will love playsuits from now on. I will report in tomorrow as to how I got on. Make up. Done. Hair. Curled. Feeling fab to be fair. Yay. Any nice plans for your weekend doll? Ava xxxxxx

Haha. Thanks hun.

Im a sucker for playsuits, wish it was still summer so i could wear them. Aww bet you look fab with the hair and make up.

I just came out the bath, going out for dinner later, really looking forward to it. What about u hun? Anything nice? Xxx

Haha. Thanks hun.

Im a sucker for playsuits, wish it was still summer so i could wear them. Aww bet you look fab with the hair and make up.

I just came out the bath, going out for dinner later, really looking forward to it. What about u hun? Anything nice? Xxx

Playsuit went down a storm. You were right all along Tam!

How was dinner lady? Im coming off shakes in 2 weeks and going out for a meal with himself cannot WAIT!

I also have epic news. Hotpants fit!!!! Result! I am now abt 10st 3. Right on track to hit 9st 10lbs very soon. In time for hols.

Life could not be better. Stick with it ladies. Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels. Any queries or questions on my journey. Shoot!!

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey greta! Don't be down- you're coming backkkkk that's the main thing. Am so glad to see more people on this forum as it can be so quiet sometimes!!

Ava you are so inspirational!!! Seriously! I am loving reading your diary. I am hoping to follow your success

Back