Ava's New Diary....

Hey greta! Don't be down- you're coming backkkkk that's the main thing. Am so glad to see more people on this forum as it can be so quiet sometimes!!

Ava you are so inspirational!!! Seriously! I am loving reading your diary. I am hoping to follow your success
Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh

Failed!

Re start tomorrow

Down in the dumps

But go go Ava

I failed in the past too. Nobody is perfect honey. Hop right back on the wagon you CAN do it.

Aw that means a lot Mindy so glad I can be an inspiration. I couldn't have done it without the support I got on the forums here.

Its not easy but its so worth it. Im certain you will follow in my footsteps.

Im about 10st 3 now. The 9's will not evade me.

Ava
xxxxxx

Day 15

So I tried to post before & after pics but it wont let me grrrr. They are in the Lipo Inspirational Pics section if anyone wants to take a gander.

Weigh in later today woooop woop. I am excited and will post an update after. I am starting to feel good again. Win! This diet is amazing. Ill be hitting the 20 day mark soon. Yay. I also have exactly 15 days left so am half way there. Again. Yay.

Cannot wait to get my boohoo.com goodies. Ordered a cut out swimsuit and a lace up bikini. Ooooooh size 12 so they will defo fit. And my wee tummy is getting flatter and dare I say it starting to disappear. I also bought sexy above the knee boots while shopping at the weekend, they are Jessica Simpson for Kurt Geiger and I am in love. That's the thing abt fitting into smaller sizes. My shopping addiction is off the charts.

Anyway. How are we all getting on? Happy Tuesday.

Ava
xxxxxx

Morning Ava! Can I ask you where you ever had a few days where you stayed the same weight? I've been the same weight for the last 3 mornings and I've been completely 100%. I'm only on day 11 so didn't think id plateau yet. :(

feel like giving up tbh as I was trying so hard all weekend to be 100% and I feel like it hasn't paid off.

Morning Ava! Can I ask you where you ever had a few days where you stayed the same weight? I've been the same weight for the last 3 mornings and I've been completely 100%. I'm only on day 11 so didn't think id plateau yet. :(

feel like giving up tbh as I was trying so hard all weekend to be 100% and I feel like it hasn't paid off.

Day 16

Mindy I cant recall staying the same for 3 days. 2 perhaps. Are you definitely drinking enough water with zero slip ups?? Have you cheated at all because that can have a delayed impact.

Just back from the chemists folks. I am 10st 3. That's a loss of 5lb this week. Yippeeeee! I have 2 weeks left. Lets say 7lbs in 2 weeks that brings me to 9st 10. Right on target!!! Keep us the very hard work ladies

Ava
xxxxxx

Wow well done huni, your doing just fab, im glad your into playsuits like i am lol, im impressed with your losses, youll be in the 9s maybe by next weigh in. Proud of you!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done huni, your doing just fab, im glad your into playsuits like i am lol, im impressed with your losses, youll be in the 9s maybe by next weigh in. Proud of you!! Xxx

Awww. thank you doll. Love playsuits now. And cut out dresses and crop tops!! Lush lush lush! How are you doing honey?

That's rather unfortunate Mindy. All I can say is you might see a bigger loss next week on account of not losing anything and staying 100%!! stick with it lady! Do not give up!

Im still dee-lighted!! Epic loss, will aim for 3/4lbs next week!

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks Ava, fingies crossed the scales move tomorrow. Just need to keep going.

You are doing amazingly!! Love the sound of the clothes!!

Xxx

Thanks Ava, fingies crossed the scales move tomorrow. Just need to keep going.

You are doing amazingly!! Love the sound of the clothes!!

Xxx

They are luuuuuush to rob Tams phrase lol. Im Irish we don't say that here! lol

Boohoo goodies arrived and they look hot!!

Oooooh keep us posted tomoro darling

Ava
xxxxx

your looking really pretty. when you start to see those results its such a great incentive isnt it. im going to try again tomorrow. everything lately seems to be stacked against me succeeding again but im going to give it a go :) i want to feel like me again!

hx

Will do Ava- thanks a million!! Xxx

Your welcome doll. How was today? I am smashing this lipo thing this time. Roll on the 9's. Its exciting. Plus life as a blossoming make up artist is great, life with the boyfriend is fab and I have an interview with a modelling agency tomoro. Hoping my 'cracking' personality will get me thru lol lol.

Any other news for me ladies?

Ava
xxxxxx

Ooh Ava best of luck with the interview!! That is Sooo fab!!! Today was grand- just kept on at 100% and hope scales move in the morning :)

I know I've said it before but you are SUCH an inspiration!!!

Xxx

Ooh Ava best of luck with the interview!! That is Sooo fab!!! Today was grand- just kept on at 100% and hope scales move in the morning :)

I know I've said it before but you are SUCH an inspiration!!!

Xxx

You are too cute. And im sure your hard work will pay off. Cannot wait to hear ur update tomoro.

Glad I can be an inspiration to anyone. Anything is possible in the land of lipo

Ava
xxxxxx

Awww. thank you doll. Love playsuits now. And cut out dresses and crop tops!! Lush lush lush! How are you doing honey? That's rather unfortunate Mindy. All I can say is you might see a bigger loss next week on account of not losing anything and staying 100%!! stick with it lady! Do not give up! Im still dee-lighted!! Epic loss, will aim for 3/4lbs next week! Ava xxxxx

Haha im glad you love crop tops too, you will look great rocking them with your hot bod, or should i say you'll look lush. Hehe.

Ive said it before and il say it again, your doing fantastic and im really proud of u.

I seem to have dropped 2lbs overnight with my healthy eating and work out, tho i dont want to lose as im so tall and my thighs seem to be looking smaller, not that im complaining cos i hate them lol.

How u doing today hunni? How was your make up session? Do tell me about the modelling thing lol im excited for you, i no youll do great with the modelling showing off those fine legs. Haha. You no me by now, totally not being gay lol but your legs are to die for. Ok im done for now lol. Hope u having a great lipo day. Xxx

Right - am back in the game! 3lbs off and day 2 on shakes alone ( eeekkkkk )

I'd like to be 9 stone by November 19th so am gritting my teeth and trying to get on with it! I constantly feel hungry though. Any tips ? ( although I know it's just a case of keeping on through it )

I wish I could just accept myself as I am. I'm not overweight ( according to the charts ! ) and I wear a size 10 usually. I just have a small frame and feel better a bit lighter.

How's it going Ava?

Haha im glad you love crop tops too, you will look great rocking them with your hot bod, or should i say you'll look lush. Hehe.

Ive said it before and il say it again, your doing fantastic and im really proud of u.

I seem to have dropped 2lbs overnight with my healthy eating and work out, tho i dont want to lose as im so tall and my thighs seem to be looking smaller, not that im complaining cos i hate them lol.

How u doing today hunni? How was your make up session? Do tell me about the modelling thing lol im excited for you, i no youll do great with the modelling showing off those fine legs. Haha. You no me by now, totally not being gay lol but your legs are to die for. Ok im done for now lol. Hope u having a great lipo day. Xxx

Yay 2lb overnight. Shamazing!! Bet you look fab!!

Modelling was super exciting. He asked me was I over 18 (im 30!!!!) and said I have a good look for commercial modelling. Yay. Its all going on. Have to go back in next wed for professional pics.

Im abt 10st 2 / 10st 3. He also said I wasn't plus size and have a normal figure. Win! Thank youuuuu lipo.

LOVING crop tops. You will see plenty of hol snaps you know me babe. How is your Wednesday going? You are teeny by anyones standards so have a little more faith in yourself. Just water water water for staving off hunger. A well known one. I like to know what everyones eating and am rather concerned with their daily diet. Weird.

Fab day. And thank you for everyones support.

Ava
xxxxxx

Wooooop. Well done for hopping back on the wagon Greta.

Yay 2lb overnight. Shamazing!! Bet you look fab!!

Modelling was super exciting. He asked me was I over 18 (im 30!!!!) and said I have a good look for commercial modelling. Yay. Its all going on. Have to go back in next wed for professional pics.

Im abt 10st 2 / 10st 3. He also said I wasn't plus size and have a normal figure. Win! Thank youuuuu lipo.

LOVING crop tops. You will see plenty of hol snaps you know me babe. How is your Wednesday going?

Greta you are teeny by anyones standards so have a little more faith in yourself. Just water water water for staving off hunger. A well known one. I like to know what everyones eating and am rather concerned with their daily diet. Weird.

Fab day. And thank you for everyones support.

Ava
xxxxxx

Yay 2lb overnight. Shamazing!! Bet you look fab!! Modelling was super exciting. He asked me was I over 18 (im 30!!!!) and said I have a good look for commercial modelling. Yay. Its all going on. Have to go back in next wed for professional pics. Im abt 10st 2 / 10st 3. He also said I wasn't plus size and have a normal figure. Win! Thank youuuuu lipo. LOVING crop tops. You will see plenty of hol snaps you know me babe. How is your Wednesday going? Greta you are teeny by anyones standards so have a little more faith in yourself. Just water water water for staving off hunger. A well known one. I like to know what everyones eating and am rather concerned with their daily diet. Weird. Fab day. And thank you for everyones support. Ava xxxxxx

Im feeling fab tbh lol, long may it last. Yaay cant wait to see those snaps.

The modelling sounds good, hun i might need to take u to specsavers, lol u are nowhere near plus size hunni, plus size starts from size 14+ and your like a size 10, you could be a slim fashion model tho. Glad your persuing your dream, u love fashion so i can see you striking your pose for the camera man lol.

I had a nice relaxing wednesday thanks, went to the gym but their were these group of boys that wouldnt leave me alone loool, so funny.. I felt a confidence boost but do hope they wont be there tomorrow lol.

Up to anything fun tonight? Xxx

Im feeling fab tbh lol, long may it last. Yaay cant wait to see those snaps.

The modelling sounds good, hun i might need to take u to specsavers, lol u are nowhere near plus size hunni, plus size starts from size 14+ and your like a size 10, you could be a slim fashion model tho. Glad your persuing your dream, u love fashion so i can see you striking your pose for the camera man lol.

I had a nice relaxing wednesday thanks, went to the gym but their were these group of boys that wouldnt leave me alone loool, so funny.. I felt a confidence boost but do hope they wont be there tomorrow lol.

Up to anything fun tonight? Xxx

Wow you went gyming it babe....impressive. Tell em to **** off lol lol. Nice bit of attention and ur deserving. Im sure mr.tam wouldn't like it tho lol.

Im cooking two lasagnes tomoro. I enjoy cooking so its ok.

Super excited abt modelling thx babe. Will keep you posted.

Ava
xxxxxx

Back