Ava's New Diary....

Wow you went gyming it babe....impressive. Tell em to **** off lol lol. Nice bit of attention and ur deserving. Im sure mr.tam wouldn't like it tho lol. Im cooking two lasagnes tomoro. I enjoy cooking so its ok. Super excited abt modelling thx babe. Will keep you posted. Ava xxxxxx

Yep lol, as u no i hate working out but if i want to stay sexy it has to be done, talk about sacrifice!! But i get to eat a bit more freely without guilt. I win lol. Yep the mr wasnt impressed when i told him about the boys lol.

Wow oh how i love lasagne, i made it a few weeks ago but i made it very spicy, cant eat without lots of fire in my mouth.

Got my nephews christening on the 8th of next month, im also the godmother, yaay!! Il be in all the pics so got to look my best lol. So excited to dress up and get my jewellery on. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep lol, as u no i hate working out but if i want to stay sexy it has to be done, talk about sacrifice!! But i get to eat a bit more freely without guilt. I win lol. Yep the mr wasnt impressed when i told him about the boys lol.

Wow oh how i love lasagne, i made it a few weeks ago but i made it very spicy, cant eat without lots of fire in my mouth.

Got my nephews christening on the 8th of next month, im also the godmother, yaay!! Il be in all the pics so got to look my best lol. So excited to dress up and get my jewellery on. Xx

Proud of you gyming it babe well done for making the sacrifice. Lasagne is dee-lish!!! Making 2.

Aw that is fab your godmother how lovely. What you gona wear lady? I require pics.

How is everyone this cold night?

Ava
xxxxx

Happy Friday ladies.

How are we all. Well ive managed 100% and am abt 10st 1 yippeee. Roll on the 9s.

Ava
xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Go youuuu!! 2lbs more and your in the 9s!!!! Yaay. Can imagine how tiny u look. Xxx

Yippeeee!!! Well done!! You were totally right about my little plateau earlier this week by the way! Am now in the 11's as of this morning! Xxx

Thx tam i feel teeeeny. Yay. How u getting on doll? Ah good for you mindy. Bet u delighted. Proud of you

Ava
xxxxx

You go girls! I'm feeling a bit better emotionally, on my period which isn't helping though, blargh!

Ooh well done Ava ! Brilliant job. Pic ?!?!

I've lost 6lbs since Monday and it's been absolute torture. I'm going to stick with it until next Monday and then back to my maintenance plan which is being sensible Monday to Friday and no snacks - and relaxing on the weekend and having what I fancy: this works really well.

It just doesn't work when you treat every day like a Saturday ; )

Ooh well done Ava ! Brilliant job. Pic ?!?!

I've lost 6lbs since Monday and it's been absolute torture. I'm going to stick with it until next Monday and then back to my maintenance plan which is being sensible Monday to Friday and no snacks - and relaxing on the weekend and having what I fancy: this works really well.

It just doesn't work when you treat every day like a Saturday ; )

Pic as requested of me rocking a crop top!!! So close to goal its not funny. Ahhhhhhhthe excitement. Just back from cinema with beau proving once again drink / food not needed to have a fab night. Hitting the town tomoro night and rocking a wee strapless sequined dress. Its lush!!

crop.jpg

When you starting maintenance babe? All the very best of luck with it. 6lbs is amazing. How are you other lovely ladies. Will reply properly to everyone tomoro tis late.

Nighty night

Ava
xxxxxx

Ava you look fab! I love the outfit and the shoes are to die for. You look teeny tiny!!

I'm doing grand, looking forward to W.I this morning :)

Xxx

Ava you look fab! I love the outfit and the shoes are to die for. You look teeny tiny!!

I'm doing grand, looking forward to W.I this morning :)

Xxx

Love they shoes they only from heatons.

Ooooh how was weigh in lady dont keep us in suspense!!!

Cannot wait to go out tonight even tho i wont be drinking. Roll on 4pm.

Ava
xxxxxx

Heyyy ladies

So i had a fab weekend. Hope ye all did too. So i returned to salad. It was deelish a few days early but what harm just need to concentrate on maintaining

Ava
xxxxxx

Well done Ava you are doing fab. Ive crept up to 11st 4lb...goes back on so easily :(

So even though will have problems avoiding food this week n next week due to nephews party n wedding week after ivd decided to start. It feels like if i dont start now ill be gaining n gaining and i guess being on plan for some days rather than none is still better,

Really dont know wat ill do wen i get to goal ... Really hope it doesn't all go back on. First plan is to try stick to this damn diet!
How long have u been back on love and how much you lost in thst time? Xx

Well done on sticking to your salad hun, maintenance will be the hardest bit but i no u can crack this xxx

Pic as requested of me rocking a crop top!!! So close to goal its not funny. Ahhhhhhhthe excitement. Just back from cinema with beau proving once again drink / food not needed to have a fab night. Hitting the town tomoro night and rocking a wee strapless sequined dress. Its lush!!

View attachment 156747

When you starting maintenance babe? All the very best of luck with it. 6lbs is amazing. How are you other lovely ladies. Will reply properly to everyone tomoro tis late.

Nighty night

Ava
xxxxxx

WOW! You are looking great Ava!

Well done:happy096:

Helloooo

So im back. At a whopping 13st see pic attached. Eeeeek. I must get to 10st 7lbs by March and i believe i will.

How are all u lovely ladies doing?

Ava
xxxx

Attachments

• 1420279516446.jpg
    1420279516446.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 62
Back