Ava's New Diary....

Hi Ava - good christmas? That's a stunning pic

Did you fall off the wagon hard? It's so difficult isn't it? Christmas eating plus being unwell was a nightmare for me

I need to lose 10lbs so got back to it a few days ago

Hey hunni welcome back! Will support u as you already no. U dont look anywhere close to 13st. You certainly carry your weight well. Good luck on your quest xxx

Aw thx Greta. 10lbs is nothing. Well done you can do it. Nearly put on 3 st. Ahhhhh. I will do it again.

Thx honey ur such a support. Go us #slimforsummer

Ava
xxxxxx

You did so well last time , you can deffo do it again that's for sure. Was it maintenance that stalled you?

I always follow the zoe harcombe principles . The losses are identical to a VLCD but you eat loads. I do phase 1 quite often for five days and without fail lose 7lbs in those days. It's strict in that you can only eat meat , fish , full fat live yogurt , veg , salad and eggs but you can eat them in unlimited qualities . Worth considering anyway if you ever struggle with lipotrim

You did so well last time , you can deffo do it again that's for sure. Was it maintenance that stalled you?

I always follow the zoe harcombe principles . The losses are identical to a VLCD but you eat loads. I do phase 1 quite often for five days and without fail lose 7lbs in those days. It's strict in that you can only eat meat , fish , full fat live yogurt , veg , salad and eggs but you can eat them in unlimited qualities . Worth considering anyway if you ever struggle with lipotrim

Sounds good but the full restriction works best for me. Maintenance ws none existentt tbh. Wispa Golds were purchased in large quantities also and did NOT help lol :)

I look okish, but really amnt happy. Im so motivated tho. I got chosen to represent Ireland in a modelling comp in London in March. Ahhhhh. I must be the same weight as when i entered. So thats 10st 7lbs. A MAJOR motivator. We can do it ladies :)

Ava
xxxxx

I do a mixture sometimes . I do find that I can go completely off the rails after a period of total abstinence from food though. God it's always complicated !

Ooh re the model competition. What a goal to aim for!

Yip ur right. Its so easy to eat rings around ourselves after being 100%. Thx im very excited :)

An thanks for not giving up on me. Ur a star. Day 2 and feeling grrrreat. Bring it on. Happy shaking.

Ava
xxxxx

It's always good to have support no matter what you weigh. Losing the weight is hard, maintenance is harder but being overweight is harder still. That's what I tell myself!

I'm with ya all the way! Have a dress I want to wear comfortably at the end of January to a wedding reception. That's motivation for now. And then .... Hmm, warmer weather approaching!!

Hey Ava I've read your diary going back till October last year you did great to reach the 10's for maintaince have you considered joining a slimming class to get the weekly weigh ins ?? To keep the weight off?

Plus im in the 13's stone bracket and don't like skinny like you at all you look stunning. :)

jade

Hey jade. Glad u survived the read. I will definitely put a post lipo plan together like ww and running. Good thinking. How long u on / plan on being on lipo for?

Yip id say so tam honey. Ahhhhh. Will have access to a scales tomoro. Hows u?

Ava
xxxxx

Day 3

Well i miraculously appear to have lost 6lbs so far. Im 12st 8. Ahhhhh. Im delighted. Im cutting it fine to be 10st 7 for March so this loss really is excellent.

I havent really craved food and dont feel too hungry either. Win. I do love this diet. Its really worked for me in the past. Maintenance this time will be my main focus after weight loss. It really is so disheartening to get there then pile it all back up.

On a personal note, life couldnt be better. With my fab man for 7 months now. Still at make up college to become a better make up artist. Modelling for a boutique and chosen to compete in an international competition in London. Holidaying in the caymans and new york next november. I have all the clothes for these occasions, just need the confidence and body to match :)

How is everyone else getting on today? Fill me in

Ava
xxxxxx

So ive had a bad hair christmas. My hair extensions got matted queue numerous trips to hairdressers. Last leg tomoro im beyond excited. Already looking forward to attempting a curl sat night.

Shake wise im doing well. Yay. Im abt 12 7. Foodwise im not hungry but id murder a double cheeseburger. Sigh.

Cant wait till my jeans fit again. Another 7 to 10lbs i imagine and 2 weeks tough work.

Maths never my strong point so now estimate i could be 10st even or 10 4 by march 7th. Another reason to get excited.

Sweet dreams

Ava
xxxxx

Ooh that's a good loss. You'll be in the 11s within a fortnight and then it's downhill all the way! Keep planning that maintenance though ... It's crucial! Although I'm with you in the Wispa Golds!

I've done ok so far. Doing my three meals a day, no snacks and very low carb. It's day 7 today and I've lost 8lbs. I find the losses identical to shakes so works for me . I'm craving fruit today though so breakfast was my usual full fat yogurt, seeds and cinnamon but I added in blueberries- berries are relatively low sugar so I'm hoping it will help with the cravings! If not - I'll get some melon and raspberries later and have them

Ooh that's a good loss. You'll be in the 11s within a fortnight and then it's downhill all the way! Keep planning that maintenance though ... It's crucial! Although I'm with you in the Wispa Golds!

I've done ok so far. Doing my three meals a day, no snacks and very low carb. It's day 7 today and I've lost 8lbs. I find the losses identical to shakes so works for me . I'm craving fruit today though so breakfast was my usual full fat yogurt, seeds and cinnamon but I added in blueberries- berries are relatively low sugar so I'm hoping it will help with the cravings! If not - I'll get some melon and raspberries later and have them

8lbs Greta Wow!!! Thats awesome. Hows your monday going? Have a good weekend?

Day 1

Again! So day 1 commences again. I remain at 13st. Defo gonna smash it this time. Was featured in the newspaper in meath in Ireland for Top Model so the pressure is on. I know body beautiful awaits once again. Each day is a new opportunity to achieve what we set our mind to and boy am i determined! Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxx

Ava I crashed too! Day one for me tomorrow again. I NEED to really concentrate now on this

Soooo easily done. Dont beat urself up! You know you can do it. Tomoro is your start!

Im getting on ok. Bit of a headache and tired but must persevere. Toooooo many pretty dresses to fit into. I may have a wee shopping addiction. Lol

Heres to day 2 tomoro

Ava
xxxxxx

Day 2

Lost 4lbs on day 1. Ahhhhh. So excited im 12 10!! Id love to lose 9/10lbs this week and 4 next week. Thats a stone in 2 weeks!!! Epic stuff.

I do love this diet but im still rather impatient despite its speed. I wanna wear my pretty outfits now lol. :)

Roll on next week!!

Have a good day lovelies

Ava
xxxxx

Day 2

Feeling good n motivated. Long may it last. Really cant wait to weigh in next week! Its snowing in Ireland. Grrrr which means no college tonight so. Ive a big night out on the 7th Feb. Super excited and getting my fab new hair extensions in that day. Im estimating I 'could' be 11 7. Which would be absolutely amazing. Mini goals like this keep me going. Then of course its Valentines day queue boring trip to Cinema but will be worth it plus ill be 11 4 and looking hottttt. Well. Hotter! Lol

Hope everyone having a good day

Ava
xxxxxx

Good to see you back. I'm counting down till valentines day too.

How ow much water do you drink ?

Back