Ava's New Diary....

Hi Ava, how's day 3? I'm on day 2 (using slim and save) noticed we're at a similar weight and have similar goals so just thought I'd pop by and say good luck (not that you need it). X

Good to see you back. I'm counting down till valentines day too.

How ow much water do you drink ?

Ahhhhhhhh. Day 2. Again!!

My water consumption varies Honey. About 2 to 4 litres. How you getting on this weather. Doing betyter then me i hope x

Go you Laura. What are your stats? Ive started at 13st. Im not 12st 6. Im weighing in tomoro. Goal weight is 10 3 to 10 10. Thats a good range for me. What about you.

Life is very ezxciting recently but i just dont have the body to match......yet! Theres no more room for slip ups. This is IT!!!!!!!

Keep shaking people

Ava
xxxxxx

Morning Ava,

I'm high 12's and want to be high 10's ASAP then not so much of a rush to get to low 10s. Maybe eventually get back to high 9s. Just want to get back in to all the size 8s and 10s in my wardrobe!!
I had a baby 5 weeks ago, tell me about your exciting times, let me live vicariously through you :D excitement for me is getting a 4 hour block of sleep...it's happened twice :D
Hope you have a great day. X

Aw im pretty similar. Want to get to mid to high tens asap lol.

Congrats on the arrival of your wee baby. How exciting. Ok so here goes. Got thru to top model in London. Going over to the hilton in March for runway fun. Already been fetured in an Irish paper and just had an interview with another reporter this morn. Ahhhhhhh. Might even be feautured on tv. Off to meet my sponsor and a top famous stylist this afternoon for coffee. I am pinching myself. Now back to my hotness mission. Lol

Enjoy the rest of your day too doll.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Week 2

Ahhhhhh. Just back from weigh in. Ive lost a whopping 10lbs. Which brings me to 12st 5. I wonder could i hit 6 next week?! I would LOVE to see the 11's. I think i just might.

So thrilled. Ill feel better in my party dresses this weekend now and on track for a slimmer me for Valentines day #win

Happy shaking

Ava
xxxxxxx

Well done hunni. Thats a nice loss! So proud of you. Bare in mind the 2nd weeks loss can be dissapointing but nothings impossible so go for the 6lbs. Are you feeling any different yet? Xxx

Well done hunni. Thats a nice loss! So proud of you. Bare in mind the 2nd weeks loss can be dissapointing but nothings impossible so go for the 6lbs. Are you feeling any different yet? Xxx

Im aiming for 6 but will try not get too disappointed. thanks.

Feeling it a wee bit but hope to notice it more when ive my wee leather dress and tights on tomoro night. Yay

Ava
xxxxxx

Hi sweetie. Sorry not been in touch much lately....ive deactivated my F account.....long story
Glad to see your doing well and still as beautiful as ever
Im restarting tomorrow too.. just cant stay away from lipo lol
How you gettin on over weekend? Xx

Aw missed u Gem. Hope all ok. And thank u pretty lady. Good woman restarting. Itll be the best decision u made.

Brill greta. Check me out at ann summers exclusive launch of SS15 in ireland. Too exciting!! Think im 12 3. Will have access to the scales tomoro.

How u getting on lady? Good weekend??

Ava
xxxxx

Attachments

• 1421619045294.jpg
    1421619045294.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 48
You look fab! Love the outfit . You really carry extra weight well / you don't look overweight at all . Maybe you should revise your ultimate target?

I did a 5k run today and am committed now to the diet!

Aw thank uuu. I dont always take a good pic tho. Ive to be 10 10 at least for london in march. To fit into a dress im being fitted for eeeek. Ill do it!

Delighted ur in the zone lady. Wow i am impressed with 5k. Just take it slow and build it up. Happy monday!

Ava
xxxxx

Week 2

Yet to weigh in today an not weighed in in the last few days. Eeeek. And im craving caeser salad. I will not give in!! Think i need to hop on the scales for motivation :)

Happy shaking

Ava
xxxxx

Your doing great hunni. Keep focus! Big things to look forward to in march xxx

Week 2

Thank you honey i needed to hear that. Your a star! I did NOT cave. Im still craving salad but im pushing thru. Getting my ballgowns this week. Read bad reviews abt the site post ordering so am nervous but will fill you in. Eeeeeeek. Went shopping and didnt purchase. Yay. I need to save and get skinnier!

Im feeling good the belly is defo reducing in size. I hope to be 12 2 tomoro which is nearly a stone off! Im going to Galway at the weekend for the day with the boyfriend and would LOVE to be in the `11's. Ive sooooo many big nights planned and just have to be looking fab for them. This diet really is magic!

We also have valentines coming up ladies. Dunno what ill wear yet. But wanna be smoking. No pressure ;)

Ava
xxxxx

Ahhhhh. I caved. I ate all around me last night. I am BACK ON TRACK today. I really have to do this, any motivational words appreciated.

I worked it out and i have to lose 3lbs per week till mid march to be the required weight. I can do it.

Heres to another day 100%. Best of luck ladies.

A dejected Ava
xxxxxx

Oh Nooo Ava

Come on girl! You've done this before and you can do it again. You just need to get the first week under your belt and then it becomes a lot easier

You've still got loads of time to achieve your target... Just focus on each shake at a time and they'll soon mount up. Maybe try a visual prompt? For every full day completed , you can put a little treat in a jar like a lip gloss or a sparkly hair tie or a nail polish or WHATEVER! And after you've lost 14lbs you get to have all the mini treats

Umm it costs a bit but hey you're worth it !

Oh Nooo Ava

Come on girl! You've done this before and you can do it again. You just need to get the first week under your belt and then it becomes a lot easier

You've still got loads of time to achieve your target... Just focus on each shake at a time and they'll soon mount up. Maybe try a visual prompt? For every full day completed , you can put a little treat in a jar like a lip gloss or a sparkly hair tie or a nail polish or WHATEVER! And after you've lost 14lbs you get to have all the mini treats

Umm it costs a bit but hey you're worth it !

Aw thanks i need a good talking too. Really not a happy bunny today but do feel better for hopping on the wagon so to speak lol. Treating myself is a grt idea except im smashed lol but i can treat myself by wearing smaller clothes i own as i lose weight. thats something.

How you getting on doll and thanks again :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Aww well done for hopping back on hunni, your a strong lady! I admire you for never giving up. Come on you can do this. Think thin. Xxx

Aww well done for hopping back on hunni, your a strong lady! I admire you for never giving up. Come on you can do this. Think thin. Xxx

Thank you sweetie. I dont know abt strong i feel ive been pretty weak. Perhaps when my dresses arrive theyll spur me on. :) Im keeping going for now anyway. Its always easy when im at the boyfriends and im there thurs and the weekend. :) Roll on next week. How you doing hun?

Ava
xxxxxxx

Back