Avoid fruits & nuts, you are what you eat...

Feels great being back on track, and the new meals make a refreshing change.

5lb total off for the week (and the whole month really when you think about it!) Obviously bit gutted I lost my way for a couple of weeks but one good week back and another still to go til our holiday.

Shame I have two dinner engagements this weekend, not possible to get out of them either. Will just have to try really telly hard to not go too mad.

Re: Avoid fruits & nuts, you are what you eat...

Am guessing u know where yr going for yr 2 meals out so maybe pre plan what yr going to order and keep it low carb and u will be fine hon.
I went to a friends last night and she noticed id lost weight.complimented me one minute but then spent rest of eve trying to feed me anything and everything!
I kmew she would as she does this everytime so I jad already told myself to stay strong and keep thinking of the 13's lol.
Sat and watched her scoff all eve whilst glugging my water and drinking my shake.
Hope u enjoy yr meals, im off out on 31st to a greek tapas resturant for my wedding ann.not a clue what im gonna eat yet! Xx

Hi Kerry. Good to hear you're back on track. Keep it up! (You'll have to say the same to me when I get back from holiday!)

Have a great holiday Lynne. Enjoy it, you deserve it girl!

Just finished work, only started at 8.30am this morning! Big open day at work tomorrow, everything's just about ready. Only managed two Exante sachets today, was just too darn busy and now too shattered. Hopefully that'll make up for the breakfast bacon roll, hot dog for lunch and dinner out tomorrow!!!

Good news and bad news after our open day at work - was a great day, unbelievably busy and very hot so I didn't eat much at all. But then had to go to a corporate dinner (Chinese) in the eve and we didn't eat til 9pm, which is way too late for me and I woke at 5am feeling really stuffed and sick :-( I'm just not used to eating like that after three month on Exante. However, just seen the photos from yesterday and I almost didn't recognise myself! I looked and thought, 'where's the rest of me?!' I actually looked pretty normal rather than massively overweight! (And my work shirt was too big, I couldn't do it up when they gave it to me six months ago so I've not worn it til now!) I don't think I've quite believed my weight loss until I saw this pic :) So back on track tomorrow to shift a last few pounds before our holiday.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375008686.922100.jpg

You look great. You'll have to ask for a smaller work shirt!

Aw and u look really happy too so well done.funny how we dont see ourselves as others do xx

100% today after 2 days of restaurant dinners and desserts. Learnt I can't eat like I used to or I feel sick, so yesterday just had a starter with a side of fries and really enjoyed it :)

And I'll tell you what, it feels really good, safe and secure getting back to my Exante shakes! But that's ok, I'm happy with Exante being my comfort eating rather than chocolate!

Back to my lowest July weight after last weekend. :) Went holiday clothes shopping yesterday, felt so good picking smaller sizes and even bought some usually-dont-make-my-size designer labels!

Packing for holiday today so hopefully by the time we leave tomorrow I should be at my lowest weight this year! Just got to try and not ruin it while we're away. Am planning sachets for breakfast & lunch and then a reasonable dinner out. Last meal out I had a starter and side order, worked really well for me so I'm going to try that again. It's the snacks and alcohol that'll be difficult. Luckily my darling children have said 'we don't need snacks mum' which is not only true, but will make the world of difference. :) Love my girls :) Undecided about alcohol, I can do without but I have been looking forward to a drink for months! Maybe just one drink some evenings? Rather than several every night! (Good time to test how it affects me on this diet anyway! Lol.)

You will be fine Buttons......and after all it is a holiday :)

I had a wedding at the weekend with a 3 course meal (ate all apart from dauphonaise pots) and drank pimms and lemonade plus vodka and still lost 4lb last week due to a good few days TS almost! So it can be done. I have a funeral today so no doubt lots more alcohol, hey can't be helped unless you become a social leper!!!

Hope you enjoy your hols, and juts get back on track when back.....you'll most probbaly look forward to it by then! x

I agree with plym go and enjoy yrself whilst on yr hols as u know u can easily get back on track when u get home.
I went for meal last night and didnt make great choices but hey it was my anniversary. Had stuffed vine leaves for starter and moussaka for main and a glass of wine.
Shall be back on it today and see what mons wi brings! Xx

Thanks girls. Sitting here with a crushed ice choc frappe, exante style, anything seems possible! My children have full fat ice cream & oreo frappes, I'm quite content knowing mine is prob a quarter of the calories!!!

Mmm sounds yummy enjoy xx

Well thats our holiday over :-( We had a lovely 8 days in Cornwall, we were really lucky, was mostly hot and sunny and we spent days on the beach, the kids surfed and I baked! Went to Eden Project, go-karting, kids went on a giant zip-line, we visited the moors, had train rides, walks along docks, even had a private pool and jacuzzi - was bliss :) (Only day it was overcast we went to Lands End, so cold and windy we took a photo of the signpost then promptly left!)

Managed to stay good for the first half and kinda blew it the rest. Only cost me 5lb though so am quite happy with that. I did swim and walk a lot, so that probably helped (went someway to counteract the delicious cream teas!!)

First shake of TS 100% this morning, never enjoy the first three days on any diet but I know it will get easier after that so here's looking forward to seeing another stone going!

I was also in cornwall last week buttons.
Weather was fab wasn't it?
We kindof stayed on campsite but did go to padstow and had day on the beach. I too started off well but ended badly and havent braved the scales yet.
Managed yesterday back on track so will see what today brings.
I have a face painting party job to do today so should keep me busy!

Enjoy the rest of your week xx

Well thats our holiday over :-( We had a lovely 8 days in Cornwall, we were really lucky, was mostly hot and sunny and we spent days on the beach, the kids surfed and I baked! Went to Eden Project, go-karting, kids went on a giant zip-line, we visited the moors, had train rides, walks along docks, even had a private pool and jacuzzi - was bliss :) (Only day it was overcast we went to Lands End, so cold and windy we took a photo of the signpost then promptly left!)

Managed to stay good for the first half and kinda blew it the rest. Only cost me 5lb though so am quite happy with that. I did swim and walk a lot, so that probably helped (went someway to counteract the delicious cream teas!!)

First shake of TS 100% this morning, never enjoy the first three days on any diet but I know it will get easier after that so here's looking forward to seeing another stone going!

I was also in cornwall last week buttons.
Weather was fab wasn't it?
We kindof stayed on campsite but did go to padstow and had day on the beach. I too started off well but ended badly and havent braved the scales yet.
Managed yesterday back on track so will see what today brings.
I have a face painting party job to do today so should keep me busy!

Enjoy the rest of your week xx

Sounds like you both had a fantastic holiday. Don't worry too much about the gain. It will come off quickly. Mine did. It's hard getting back to 100% - I haven't managed more than 1 day and I've been back over a week now! I've actually relaxed my regime at the moment (2 packs and a proper meal) but will be back on 100% when I get back from Turkey because I know my gain will be big. Am defiitely going to set up a Christmas challenge when I get back (13th September) if noone else has.

Hi Hun

There is a Christmas challenge on here all trying to loose 50lb by Christmas open to all come join if you like the idea. Ill try and post link but I'm not good with anything to technical :)

I did thx lynne. U back from philly now? Bed u had an amazing time.
I weighed this morn and am 2lbs down from last mon so am nearly back to where I was the week before that.
Think im maybe a bit too relaxed at the min but am not in any hurry and really want to be able to maintain this time.
Plus am rubbish when im out of routine of skl runs and work so I know once kids are back I'll get right back on it xx

Back