• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Awaiting order! and quick question

EvieT

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the great info, i've been lurking here a few days, i've now placed my order and can't wait to get started when it arrives :happy036:

I looked at Exante but for where i live their delivery charges were way too much. Ordered the S and S samples which came real quick so went with that.

Quick question (and i'm sure i'll have more), if i make up the shakes with extra water than it says in the instructions can i count that from the 3 litres? The water is the bit i'm least looking forward to.

Evie

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bridie

Well they say to try to drink a glass of water before every meal pack.they say this is so it helps dilute the vitamins a bit more and that would count as part of the water intake.so I guess by adding more to the pack it would be doing the same thing x

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
I make my shakes up with a litre of water these days and count the extra water towards my daily target.

EvieT

Thanks for that! Does tea and coffee count towards the allowance as well?

EvieT

Thanks Lisa, great advice.

My parcel arrived this afternoon from SnS so i'll be starting tomorrow, yay! Amazingly quick delivery!