started cd ss thurs 14th sept weigh in day will now be thursdays not mondays

week 1 -8lbs 14st 6.5lbs
week 2 -5.5lbs 14st 1lb
week 3 -2lbs 13st 13lbs
week 4 -4lbs 13st 9lbs
week 5 -5lbs 13st 4lbs AAM WEEK

46 lbs to go....... I love CD!

Day 37 thursday 19/10

Lol Slushy! you're as bad as me! I can't wait for everyone to post their weigh in results.
I am loving this diet,:D It is the hardest and sometimes the easiest diet I've ever done but def has the biggest losses and I feel great, not ill or deprived. and I love minimins for all the support and info It makes all the difference.
I just hope the next stone comes off my belly cos my bum and boobs are disappearing fast. I hope everyone has good weigh in this week, good luck x

week 1 -8lbs 14st 6.5lbs
week 2 -5.5lbs 14st 1lb
week 3 -2lbs 13st 13lbs
week 4 -4lbs 13st 9lbs
week 5 -5lbs 13st 4lbs AAM

costumed-smiley-019.gif
Your weight loss is fantstic and 5lbs. on AAM!!!

You must be over the moon!!!

Congratulations and well done and here is to another good week ahead!

day 40 !!! sunday 22/10

Had a bad day really, very very hungry today and yesterday couldn't understand why till I tested for ketones, no trace! I had been drinking chamomile tea since friday evening, that kicked me out of ketosis and made me SO hungry I could have blown diet so easily, I had some ham today and went to bed for a couple of hours, woke up, did dinner for hubby and made jelly as someone suggested on another post, it was lovely! I tried to make choc mint mousse the other day and it was nice but full of huge lumps, the jelly worked well cos I used the blender.
the hunger I felt has made me worried that when I come off this diet I won't be able to control the hunger and will eat everything in sight again. hope not. :rolleyes: I don't know how long it will take to get back into ketosis again hopefully it will be back tomorrow.

Day 42 tuesday 24/10

Yes, ketosis is fab! but i am scared to death about the hunger I felt whilst not in ketosis, thats why i got so fat in the first place, I hope I learn how to deal with it somehow, and not turn to carbs and stuff myself.
I thought I'd do my measurements to encourage myself.

i've lost:
4" off my bust
8" off my waist
5" off hips
1.5" off neck
1" off upperarm
0.5" off thigh
That feels good to look at it like that, but I was such a round apple shape, the waist and belly area need to lose the most still. I might have to do some dreaded exercise..

week 6 weigh in

start 15st 8lbs
week one - 2.5lbs 15st 5.5lbs
week two + 1 lb 15st 6.5lbs
week three - 3 lbs 15st 3.5lbs
week 3.5 -3lbs 15st 0.5lbs cut out carbs

week 1 -8lbs 14st 6.5lbs
week 2 -5.5lbs 14st 1lb
week 3 -2lbs 13st 13lbs
week 4 -4lbs 13st 9lbs
week 6 -2.5lbs 13st 1.5lbs

43.5 lbs to go.......If my maths is correct that means I've lost 35.5lbs altogether but 27lbs in 6 weeks of cambridge!:D

I will have to wait till next week to shout that I'm now in the 12's.
my plans for today have fallen through so am now at a loose end, so I will have to find something to do today or I will end up doing ironing and thats a waste of a day!

day 45 friday 27/10

I spent yesterday constantly nibbling cold meat from the fridge, I wasn't hungry at all just head hunger and boredom and I didn't drink enough water, What's wrong with me, I am my own worst enemy. I don't want to start messing about on that slippery road to nowhere!
It's got to stop! no more nibbling.
i can't wait till monday when I'm back at work and in my old routine, I have to be good now!!

That's it have given myself a good talking to and will behave myself now, I did do some sit ups yesterday and will do a few more each day to wake up my flabby tum muscles.

day 47 sunday 29/10

Feeling a bit down in the dumps, things are not happening quick enough for me at the moment.

I had a family thing to go to yesterday and decided to eat chicken and veg which was fine, I will try and up my water intake today.
I have nothing to write today, life is very boring and the only thing fizzing is the bubbles in my water!

day 49 tuesday 31/10

Still feeling a bit fed up, I'm getting on my own nerves!
I know what would make me feel better though... the flipping stupid scales saying 12st something in the morning, they weight seems to coming off very slowly at the moment and it's bugging me.
It would help if I could up my water a bit, must try harder to get through my 4lts at work then 1lt at home in evening , I've noticed that since i've been drinking the fizzy water i can't get as much down, so i will try plain water for a couple of days.

hey aymebee - I've just read the last few days struggles you're been having. Since going on AAM for me it has been tempting to nibble cold meat too (chicken). And to be perfectly honest with you I have most days had 2 or 3 peices from the fridge. I figure that I could during AAM so why not all the time? I'm not eating lots and certainly not as much as I did on AAM but am chosing to statisfy the need to chew something by doing that. It's certainly not going to knock me out of ketosis and I'd rather do that than go and eat chocolate or carbs.

Anyways just wanted to let you know you're not alone in these things and you need to find what works for you so you can stay in ketosis and lose the weight. I've found by being a bit more flexible the diet is easier for me. I have up to 1/2 a pint of milk a day in my tea also and this has not effected me, but we are all different.
Hope you feel better soon, Gemma x

Day50 weds 01/11

Thanks Gemma, I really appeciate your post, I think I feel like I'm failing when i give in and eat anything,
If the scales were moving well then fair enough, but they are not moving much at the moment, I did manage to drink 4ltres water at work today though and will try for more this evening.
I think I will try and not nibble anything at all all week then have AAM on saturday evenings and see if that helps.
Isn't it strange that you can drink milk in your tea and stay in ketosis! i had camomile tea and came out of ketosis, I don't mind not drinking tea and coffee with milk, I just drink nettle tea or peppermint sometimes green tea. I love this diet cos the weight comes off faster than any other diet I've done, but I haven't got the patience for it to come off 1-2lbs a week, I can manage that much cheaper on WW.

I'm in the 12's!!

start 15st 8lbs
week one - 2.5lbs 15st 5.5lbs
week two + 1 lb 15st 6.5lbs
week three - 3 lbs 15st 3.5lbs
week 3.5 -3lbs 15st 0.5lbs cut out carbs

week 1 -8lbs 14st 6.5lbs
week 2 -5.5lbs 14st 1lb
week 3 -2lbs 13st 13lbs
week 4 -4lbs 13st 9lbs
week 6 -2.5lbs 13st 1.5lbs
week 7 -2lbs 12st 13.5lbs

41.5 lbs to go..
Day 51 thursday 12/11

Thank god the scales moved a bit and I am finally 12st something! it feels so good to have beaten that 13st barrier,

Happy to be 12st anything...

day 53 sat 04/11

Feeling good this morning,

I have to fill in the forms and go to post office for postal orders and send off for our visa's to go to Goa, 15 weeks till we go, hoping I can lose all my weight before we go,

my mum gave me a 'stepping machine' ages ago which I promptly used once and shoved in the garage, I am getting it back out today and vow to get on and use it every day! it's a killer though.

day 54 sunday 5/11

Sent off all bits to get our visa's for Goa, cost me £74! but at least it's done.

Got the stepping machine out of the garage yesterday and used it 3 times, 2 mins at a time, it's very hard on someone so weak and unfit like me but I hope to get stronger and tone up too.
It's just getting your balance right because it doesn't just step up and down you sort of swing left and right too. also you pull on two rubber rope things to tone arms.

I made a warm vanilla shake and put some phylisum husks in and it was actually very nice for breakfast.

I have also applied to be an avon lady hopefully to make a few extra quid, apparently there is some skin so soft products that the mozzies really hate so I will get some of that for Goa, I can see I will spend more than I'll ever earn so not sure i'm doing the right thing!
I think I worked it out right but I need to lose 5lbs to hit the 3st mark, so would be great to have a good week and lose that. fingers crossed.

Back