ayembee's diary

I did Avon for a while, would have been fab if I had family & stuff I could sell to but I didnt so I had to leave catalogues on peoples doors etc & hated it!!! You do get a fab discount on things though and get cheap demo products as well.....might have to look on the website and see if theres anything I fancy now!! I sed to spend faaaaarrrr too much buyong stuff from them!!

Hi Kazz,
I'll send you a brochure and you can spend loads as my customer!!! lol x

Day 55 monday 06/11

I have decided that I have 18lbs more to lose on SS then I will move up to 790 for the last 2 stone.
It should be possible between now and xmas to lose the 18lbs, hope so anyway.
I was hoping to have lost all my weight and moved up the steps of maintenance before going to Goa on Feb 17th, and I am def going to eat over there... Goan fish curry....seafood mmmm.
I should read the yellow booklet and see how the steps work properly before making plans.
Had a good day today, am just waiting for my soup to digest and I will get going on the step machine, even though my buttocks are still aching from yesterdays efforts on it.

Day 56 tuesday 07/11

Not a bad day today, forgot to take a pack into work though but found half a soup pack in the botttom of my handbag luckily,
I have had 4 litres water so far and just polished off a hot forest fruit shake with philly husks, it was a porridge really, very filling.
I am going to do some housework now, hubby's away so no tv on tonight (hooray! flipping tellys always on in this house, drives me mad)
I will cook for whichever kid wants feeding, then have some menu's to think up for various functions coming up at work.
I will do some minutes on the step machine too, then that's it, another day done.

start 15st 8lbs
week one - 2.5lbs 15st 5.5lbs
week two + 1 lb 15st 6.5lbs
week three - 3 lbs 15st 3.5lbs
week 3.5 -3lbs 15st 0.5lbs cut out carbs

started cd ss thurs 14th sept weigh in day will now be thursdays not mondays

week 1 -8lbs 14st 6.5lbs
week 2 -5.5lbs 14st 1lb
week 3 -2lbs 13st 13lbs
week 4 -4lbs 13st 9lbs
week 5 -5lbs 13st 4lbs AAM WEEK
week 6 -2.5lbs 13st 1.5lbs
week 7 -2lbs 12st 13.5lbs
week 8 -3lbs 12st 10.5lbs

38.5 lbs to go..
I'm really tired tonight and have a backache too, The Avon lady called and gave me all the info and left some brochures etc and the good news is I haven't even opened a brochure and I owe THEM 15 quid registration fee, they take it off my first two commissions, I think so anyway.
I'll take the brochures to work tomorrow and see how we go.

Day 59 friday 10/11

Thanks Kazz!

Hard day at work today, thank God it's friday! my back still hurts, I'll have to get some heat stuff on it.

Diet is going well, water intake is reasonable, soon as my back feels better I will be back on the step machine,

In the Avon book there is an exercise thing, it has a rowing action, you put your feet in the bottom and pull the handles up to your tum, I've not explained that very well lol!
it costs £12 so I might buy that to exercise the flabby old tum.
Day 60 tomorrow, I can't believe how quickly time has passed.

day 60!!! wow!:eek: sat 11/11

Diet going well, weighed myself this morning, 8.5lbs to go and I will be 11st something!
although I won't offically alter my ticker till thursdays.
I have lost 42lbs now, thats 3 stone.:D

I have lots of housework today and laundry sorting to do, I have had nettle tea, water and a vanilla porridge which I couldn't finish this morning, I think I should have had that much later on.
Have a good day everyone xx

day 61 sunday 12/11

Nice day, we went to my neice's 1st birthday party, I managed to resist all the tempting sweeties and buffet bits and nothing passed my lips except water and a cd bar. I am pleased with myself. I had lots of compliments too, even my hubby has commented that I'm getting skinny (skinny? I wish!)
I have just had a warm vanilla porridge and more water and might have to have an extra pack tomorrow to make up for only having 2 packs today.
Avon is going well, daughter has picked up quite a few orders for me from her friends and I have given quite a few books out to workmates and friends myself, so we shall see this week.

day 63 tuesday 14/11

Everything diet wise is going ok, still have backache, by about lunchtime each day it starts and is bad by evening, I have just taken some painkillers, If it's still bad next week I will go to the quacks.
I have just had my soup and a toffee bar and had 3 litres water so far.
my posts are very boring at the moment, nothing to report.

day 67 sat 18/11

I have been down in the dumps a bit this week cos the weight hasn't fallen off quick enough, I have been afraid that cd stopped working well for me but I have to pull myself together and keep at it and hope it all kicks into motion again soon.

I heard terrible bad news about the son of an old friend of mine and I feel so sad for her, I couldn't sleep last night thinking about her, life is so unfair at times to the very people who really don't deserve it.

I am so over emotional at the moment, I don't know why, my eyes are very close to my bladder as my mother says lol, she also says I always want a happy ending and sometimes it's not always possible, she's very wise is my ma.

I have also decided to not read newspapers anymore or watch the news for a while because there has been a couple of awful things happening that I can't get out of my head, The world is a horrible place and i'm safe in my bubble.
God I sound like a right nutter!

Changing the subject, am I the only female in the world who really cannot stand clothes shopping? I look forward to it, I wander round shops aimlessly not knowing what to pick, I try things on and get hot and flustered, nothing looks good my legs are too short and my belly is yuk and why are all the glitzy tops for xmas short sleeved or strappy?

i'm lost now that I can't just go to evans and just grab anything that fits. I went out this morning early and was determined to come back with some clothes, I came back with one pair of tummy control knickers. I got xmas presents for others too though.

Im not even having any luck on ebay, I trawl it for hours looking for clothes and I always lose the bidding, I'm not very good at it.

I have two pairs of size 16 jeans that are hanging off me and one pair of black trousers for 'going out' left in my wardrobe that 'fit' and god i'm sick to death of wearing the same clothes, I need trinny and susannah I think.

you sound pretty fed up there I hope that passes soon.
I understand just what you mean about shopping for clothes. I was just saying to my friend the other day I need trinny and suzannah to come and sort me out because I'm still looking for things that suited my fat self rather than what would look good now. I have no idea what to wear. The things I have tried on I always found something wrong with. I actually find it harder to shop for clothes now because I'm so much more critical whereas before if it was the right size and didn't look too bad it would do. I never used to try anything n in shops either I was too embarrassed to incase there were cameras in the changing rooms.

It will get better as you get more used to being smaller I'm sure :)

Thank you Kati XXX

day 73 friday24/11

I have finally figured out something!!!
I got on the scales this morning and have put on 1.25lbs since yesterday morning!! and the only thing that connects the two times this has happened to me is PERFECTLY CLEAR STRAWBERRY & KIWI WATER!!! I BOUGHT FOUR BOTTLES IN ICELAND LAST NIGHT and drank 1 and half of them last night, the last time my weight went up I had drunk loads of it too, malic acid obviously doesn't do it for me, that's ok, I am not depressed about it, now I know why and won't drink it again. at least I'm not a freak of nature who puts on weight on less than 500 cals a day!!:)
I had an interview for a part time job at blockbusters yesterday, it went well so hopefully I will get the job and it will help pay for my CD amongst other things, just hope my hubby doesn't get the raging hump with me working 2 jobs and doing avon, I won't be around much.
Have a good day everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

still day 73 friday 24/11

I'm feeling like I'll never get to the elusive 11 st something mark, seem to have been 12 something forever and ever!
I am seriously thinking of just staying on AAM week I seem to lose ok on it, I wonder if it would work, I know I find it easier to do. or maybe just AAM at weekends, i don't know but SSing is losing it's attraction rapidly.

the Avon stuff arrived yesterday, about 15 items were on the invoice but missing from the boxes, another 6 or so sold out, another few not in the box or on the invoice and another few will arrive with the next order!! and after all the phone calls to avon it took me hours to sort out what was what etc, so I wasn't impressed and my 'line manager' whatever she's called hasn't even bothered to phone once since I started, I tried to call her to ask a question but got her voicemail saying if it was an avon related query to ring customer services, charming. I will keep it up for a while theres quite a bit of stuff i want to order for myself lol. as long as my friends don't keep getting disappointed by not getting what they order I'll be able to keep them as customers for a while anyway.
I am starting to feel a bit more organised as far as xmas shopping is concerned, I've done quite a bit online and thats been great, I could quite easily get carried away with the poor old credit card,
I have loads to do this weekend but none of it exciting stuff.

The 11's will get there hun, for me it seemed to take ages but it does come, and its actually not that long away, 2 weeks max. Keep at it x

Isnt it so exciting when the Avon stuff arrives???! They generally just send the stuff that was outta stock to you when it comes in again....bit of a pain though....its bad that yur manager type person is of no use to you...she gets commission from your sales too so you;d think she'd want to make sure your doing alrite!!

You'll soon be in the 11's!! Just think, its 4 weeks to Christmas....if you lose 3lbs a week between now and then, you may even be in the 10's....how fantastic!! You are doing really well....hope you get good news from the job you applied for as well!!

day 74 saturday 25/11

Thanks Kazz and CIRDT!! You are both doing so well!!

I have cleaned the house today and done a million loads of washing and drying and hubby hoovered everywhere for me, it feels nice when the place is clean and relatively tidy.

I have just ordered a slendertone start belt off amazon for £27 hopefully it will do the same job as the more expensive ones, hopefully strengthen my tummy muscles and tone up the flabby jelly belly!
I didn't even have to get my credit card out of my purse cos it remembers the details for you from last time! very dangerous I could get carried away and spend a fortune and hubby wouldn't even see me lol.

I haven't heard anything yet from blockbusters about the job, but it's early days yet.

day 75 sunday 26/11

I've been bad today I've been so hungry, I've just had my 4th pack!! and I had chicken and broccolii to eat as well. at least I only ate that my sister did a huge roast with lovely yorkshire puds and gravy etc and then they had chocolate eclairs.
but I have well and truly gone over the top, I have a sore throat too so maybe thats making me hungry? plus the fact I have only drunk 2 litres of water, have run out of sparkling, this has got to stop.
I bet I have a crap loss this week.

what you've had isn't really going to affect the rest of the week too much. You've done really well for sticking with just that when the people around you have had what sounds lovely. So instead of feeling bad about what you have had try to feel good about what you didnt have instead.

It's awful when you're not feeling well but try to have some more water and dont worry about it :)

day 78 weds 29/11

Flipping heck it's nearly december!!!
Panic starting to set in now, I must at least get to 10 stone before feb 17th.
so that is:
1st by 1st jan
1st by 1st feb and then 17 days to lose the last 6lbs, which will take me to 10st. and after the holiday I can shed anything i have put on whilst away and the last 4-7lbs( final weight somewhere between 9st 7lbs - 9st 10lbs)

I have decided to cut down on the bars maybe to just 2 a week, my cdc says to try and see if that speeds up the weight loss, I will miss them but am willing to try anything.

So far have had a mushroom soup, a warm choc shake with philly husks and have a vanilla mousse sitting in the fridge for later, and had 3 litres of water and hope to down another 1 litre this evening.

We had the flu jab at work last friday and everyone has been feeling a bit rough, sore throat, headachey, slight cold etc but I suppose it's better than getting full blown flu. Just have to soldier on though, no time to give in to it.

I have the funeral this friday afternoon, which will be very sad, and hopefully this weekend I will get time to put some clothes on ebay and start wrapping some pressies.

The only spoke in my plans are the invitations for xmas drinks, one party and one dinner party.
I still haven't heard from Blockbusters about the job either, although I need to earn more cash, I don't seem to have enough hours in the day for another job though.

Back