aysha's battle

Ah rubbish! Are these sheds in garden centres?
I love looking around garden centres at all the pretty plant pots and stuff, I've bought myself a couple of little plants as treats instead of food and they're still alive so yay!
Might get some terracota pots and paint them up for mothers day when I have time to get out!

ayshaahmad said:
My problem krissy is they never stay lazy lol so far done hoovering and cut hubbies hair and now he wants to drag me out looking at sheds!!! But at least I am not rushing around like a headless chicken!

Lol I didn't think you'd stay still for long! Have a good day x

Krissykat said:
Ah rubbish! Are these sheds in garden centres?
I love looking around garden centres at all the pretty plant pots and stuff, I've bought myself a couple of little plants as treats instead of food and they're still alive so yay!
Might get some terracota pots and paint them up for mothers day when I have time to get out!

Ahh fab see I can't wait for my garden to be done so I can do all that kind of stuff, I will leave him looking at sheds and go in the shop in the garden centre haha need to sort my mums mothers day present out too!! I have been buying Yankee candles as my treats lol my house smells lovely!!!

Jelliebabe said:
Lol I didn't think you'd stay still for long! Have a good day x

Lol thanx hun and u too!!!

Ahh fab see I can't wait for my garden to be done so I can do all that kind of stuff, I will leave him looking at sheds and go in the shop in the garden centre haha need to sort my mums mothers day present out too!! I have been buying Yankee candles as my treats lol my house smells lovely!!!

That's exactly what I would do, and vice versa when I take him there so I can look at plants and pretty things he will disappear to look at barbecues lol.

I share the garden with our upstairs neighbours unfortunately and their side is a complete state so no matter what we do to ours we can still see theirs which is abit naff!
This is what I plan to do outside our kitchen window though:
Blue painted cans act as a wall container, Toronto, Canada | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

How fab do they look, never would of thought of doing anything like that! It's such a shame when u make an effort and they don't bother, ours has been a mess for ages and our neighbours have been so fed up with it and I don't blame them, I want to be able to do fab stuff like that hanging baskets and stuff!!!!

Gd day today so far, nearly 3 ltr of water down and 2 products got my dad and sister round for dinner later so just doing jacket potatoes always hard when they come for dinner as they ask why I am not eating with them, make up the excuse of eating later with hubby! Don't think they would agree with me doing cd so haven't told them!!!
Wi in the morning yipeee need minimum of 1 1/2lb to get to 5 stone loss so fingers crossed!

I've got painted cans in my garden! I just bought some paint sample/match pots to decorate them with and change the colours depending on what plants are in them. I got some lovely big ones from a friend who's a chef too.

bluegirl said:
I've got painted cans in my garden! I just bought some paint sample/match pots to decorate them with and change the colours depending on what plants are in them. I got some lovely big ones from a friend who's a chef too.

Ahh fab I think its a fab idea bet it looks great!

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you to reach the 5 stone mark!!! Wow you have done soooooooo well =D Good luck hun x

Thankyou hun I will let I know, we are all doing fab!!!

I would love loads of plants and hanging baskets, struggle to keep them alive though I don't have much of a nak for gardening :(

Ooo we are both hoping for 1.5 this week, I need it tonight to see the 13's, very nerve racking!

Krissykat said:
I would love loads of plants and hanging baskets, struggle to keep them alive though I don't have much of a nak for gardening :(

Ooo we are both hoping for 1.5 this week, I need it tonight to see the 13's, very nerve racking!

Oooh gd luck krissy u will do it!!!!
I have never done gardening really apart from growing veg and I didn't do that too badly!

Tried that on the balcony of the flat we used to live in, the cat dug it all up bless him lol
think I managed to grow some cress haha!

Ladies - good luck with your 1.5lb losses - I'm sure you will achieve this (and probably more!). :)

The painted cans in Toronto look wonderful! I have a brick wall at the end of the garden which might benefit from something like that - have to figure out which plants could thrive there. In fact, the whole garden needs a rethink....

Aysha - you've lost so much weight - how does your family think you did it if you haven't told them about CD?!? Hope dinner went well! I'm working on my last 0.5ltr of water to the loud gurgling of my stomach. :)

Hey tizzy how are you doing? I have just told them I am eating healthy and lots of excercise, to be honest they don't really care as long as I am loosing weight, apparently my dad was worried about my health and stuff which he hadn't mentioned to me but hey Ho, I just don't think they would approve and they would tell me to do it the healthy way and Oooh so many questions so I don't bother!!
Hubby had a bit of a strop today when in Tesco, moaning about how he has given up asking me whether I want to eat anything and I need to do what I want, but saying it in a stroppy way!! Hmmmm don't know what's rattled his cage I am losing weight which is what we both wanted!!!

Hmmm very odd, maybe he feels a little guilty eating infront of you so he's blaming you for it? My partner had a little moan about that sort of thing once or twice and that turned out to be the reason, also admitted he was worried if I lost weight I would find someone else!
Silly men ! xx

Krissykat said:
Hmmm very odd, maybe he feels a little guilty eating infront of you so he's blaming you for it? My partner had a little moan about that sort of thing once or twice and that turned out to be the reason, also admitted he was worried if I lost weight I would find someone else!
Silly men ! xx

Ha typical they do get insecure! Hopefully he knows I am not going anywhere!! I did ask what his problem was and he just said you do what you gotta do!! Not letting it bother me just carrying on regardless!!! Well done on wi hun!

Just put it down to a moody moment!
You're still cooking for him aswell aren't you? Can't see why he's complaining lol

& Thanks :) Hope yours will be good tomorrow!

Interesting to think of the impact of CD on your partners. I could see that they could feel uncomfortable sometimes that they're not on the diet and able to eat food that they can't share with you. It's probably just a blip. He must be thrilled that you're losing weight and getting healthier. :)

My dad was worried about me too and sent me to a health resort years ago. I went with all sorts of bad attitude, but it did change my life. Went from being a couch potato who never did any exercise to working out several times a week. Worked my way up from low levels on the machines to quite high levels and lost 40lbs just by working out. The blood tests I've done indicate I'm very healthy and fit - just very overweight as well. If I keep the same strength and cardio capacity plus lose the weight, it would be perfect!

Back