ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

MrsLmc said:
Could have 10 or 20g cheddar for 1-2pp Francis, no need to miss it :)

Was just gonna say the same... Have some cheese :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I can't have it in the house hun.. I LOVE cheese.. So every time I go near the kitchen I'd have a nibble.. Your cheese bunnies wud b ideal.. Will have a look at the cheese pick n mix the next time I'm in Dunnes and see if they'v anything I like and get them.. Might pop in on my way home this evening so I dont have to miss out.. I've loadsa PP's left.. Only used 8pp so far.. Then my dinner is gona be approx 10 based on having a 200g potato.. So leaves me with 11 so i've plenty to cover me..

I've used a whopping 3pp today so far. Been working here and didn't get time for my lunch :(

I know. Hunger is setting in now :(

I always eat at my desk lol. I had a rice krispie square and freddo. I have 20pp left and will have a nice dinner when I get home. Work is mental.. Ugh!

Could you work this out for me hun as you have a calculator don't you?

Per 100g
Cal 231
Protein 2.3
Carbs 20.6
Of which of sugars 20.0
Fat 15.5
Sat fat 11.6
Fibre 2.2
Salt 0.1

These are choc strawberries there are 16 in a 125g pack I'm trying to work out how much they are each I'm crap

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Baby-belle said:
Could you work this out for me hun as you have a calculator don't you?

Per 100g
Cal 231
Protein 2.3
Carbs 20.6
Of which of sugars 20.0
Fat 15.5
Sat fat 11.6
Fibre 2.2
Salt 0.1

These are choc strawberries there are 16 in a 125g pack I'm trying to work out how much they are each I'm crap

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm getting 8pp for the 125g. But then again that's taking the fruit into account here and fruit is free so technically it would be less than that. Xx

Hi sarah
Soz to hear work is mad, wot nice dinner did u have?
X

I had some salmon and homemade wedges! Very nice :) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
I had some salmon and homemade wedges! Very nice :) xx

Yummy i had salmon n mash last night x
;-)

Yeah it was nice for sure. Had that bbq salmon Laura, do you work that out as 6pp too? Think it is. Not bad. Had ww fruit crumble got afters. Its nice but not worth 5pp I think! No weeklies used so far but feeling snacky :(

Nah dinner was 12, had 3 cadbury fingers which I think is 3pp and then that fruit crumble which was 5pp... That's the 20 used. Think I'm only snacky cuz I didn't eat lunch. God damn!

I'm in no mood for jogging lol! Will do tomorrow, I'm absolutely knackered today after that work. Feel like a zombie. Need a good rest tonight! X

Back