ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Yea me too Jemma.. I aim for my 2 bottles which is 1.6ltrs.. And sometimes if I get thru 'em both before lunch I have at least the smaller of the two bottles as well.. Today was a good day :D And I had a super hot curry for dinner so having a litre now.. Doubt I'll get thru it all tho.. and no biggy if I dont...
I can only manage it tho if I dont have tea or coffe (or fizzy drinks) on the desk too..

Didn't end up having my honey mustard chicken as I'd chicken pieces in the fridge for todays dinner so will have it another day.. Looking forward to it tho..
Tomoro's dinner will be chicken carbonara... yum yum yum :D :D :D

Whoops sorry Sarah. Didn't mean to misinform.. Was passing on what my WW leader had told us.. :eek:

I didnt intend to patronise either - As, Ive just read my reply to your post & it sounds rather rude .. I apologise Dubchick ...... :eek: ... your leader sounds very technical ... hehe .. bet shes had you all on black coffee n water ... :rolleyes:

Hows it goin Sarah? ive been gone too long again, its these shifts! takin me away from my new friends :D ........... Water drinkin is comin on nicely .... ive had 1.5 litres of water mixed with orange juice - i find it hard to fit it in when im working, i can go hours with no liquids in me ... not good! bet you lots are burnin those cals off running to pee every 2mins too haha ... and youll all have A* Kidneys too from all the flushing the waters doing - hahaaaa Yay xxxxxx

I managed about 1.5litres today? Not too bad. Weeing all the time hehe! Going good thanks for asking Claire! I'm very snacky though, had way too many goodies today lol... You'll see when I post my diary :p xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Todays diary

Milk allow. - 3pp

Brekkie:
Special k choc & strawberry - 3pp
Low low cheese triangle - 1pp

Snack:
WW mini roll - 2pp
WW mini cookies - 2pp

Lunch:
WW bagel with denny ham and low low cheese - 6pp
Velvet crunch - 2pp

Dinner:
Paprika chicken & noodles - 9pp

Snacks:
WW mini roll - 2pp
Popcorn - 2pp
Skinny cow mint - 2pp

Yeah... So... Lotta snacks today heehee, will cut down on that tomorrow I hope :p
34pp total so 29/29 dailies and 5 weeklies used. Have 24 weeklies left, eep! X

They're made by tayto (irish tayto not english tayto lol) but I'm sure another similar snack exists if you can't find that brand (i dunno is irish tayto available over there??)... Just looks out for "cassava" snacks hehe! X

Lots of low fat snacks tho so i think you have done very well considerin your on a munchy day :D

Hmmm do you have King brand crisps over there? they are basically the same as tayto over here... They have velvet crunch and its exactly the same except says king instead of tayto lol?

Maybe we could do a deal to send some warburtons goods to Ireland in return for some velvet crunch!!! :D

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Maybe we could do a deal to send some warburtons goods to Ireland in return for some velvet crunch!!! :D

xxx

Sounds like a deal to me lol!! :D x

You dont have warburtons?:eek:

Jemmalb said:
Dont think ever seen king crisp. Lol yeah we'l do a swap : ) xx

Damn. Thought I might've been onto something there. Funny that walkers hasn't made a version yet (technically they aren't crisps though... Like weird light rice-ish things made from a cassava plant... Hits the spot though).

I'd love to try the famous warburtons wraps lol! ;) x

Sarah, you can have some of my dailies am not able to use.. Have 8 I think unused for today :(

Claire your fine.. No offence was taken at all :D

Jemma I think the Velvet Crunch would be more or less the same as Snack a Jack sour cream... I dont kno, but I dont think u can get VC in the UK :( I'll mail ya over a 6pack lol

Well velvet crunch is cassava and snack a jacks are rice aren't they... I find velvet crunch more like crisps if ya know what I mean? Or are those snack a jacks different, never had em? Oh and the VC come in salt and vinegar, cheese and onion and sweet chili... Very nice. Nom.
8 dailies left!! You unwell or something lol?? :p x

Bless ya :D I can be a bit too formal at times, its the nurse in me :eek::eek:

Back